Quantcast
Attn '03 G35 owners - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Attn '03 G35 owners

My Ride
    BMW E70

Question Opinions on new car?

We are starting to look for another vehicle again and our eyes have narrowed on the G35's.

The car will be for a realtor so it needs to have decent back seat room. We want to stay under the $50K mark because we are scared anything over that will turn clients and potential clients off because the car looks too flashy and will show too much success, especially amongst other realtors.

What would you guys recommend in this category. We though- Audi A4/A6, Infiniti G35, Lexus ES300, Nissan Maxima and possibly a 3 series BMW (not much rear seat room though)

An Acura 3.2TL is not an option, already have one

I did try to delete this post to include everyone but it wouldn't let me, so I just changed the content of the thread...hence the title that doesn't make any sense...
    Last edited by HRD2PLZ; 08-12-2002 at 01:40 PM.

...i sayyy...
    g35 is on the flashy side... gotta hate the tail lights... but overall car will be good for u, good for work good for just pure driving as well...
    who bout c320? a4 sounds good too...
    decisions decisions...
    good luck finding ur car

My Ride
    BMW E70

We kinda wanted to stay away from BMW/Mercedes. People don't usually tend to associate BMW/Benz on a fairly equivalent scale with comparible Infiniti's, Lexus' and Acura's.

My Ride
    Skateboard

I like my G35 a lot. It is the best bang for the buck out there. I paid $46K for the premium model which includes leather seats, real wood trim, HID, memory seats, power front seats, heated seats, compass, dual climate control, sunroof, traction control, and auto up/down on all the windows. It has 260 horses with 260 torque. Road and Track rated the car to do 14.7 quarter mile and 6.2 0-60.

The back is really roomy and the back seats also recline. The car gets a lot of thumbs ups but IMO the back end is either love it or hate it. I personally think the LED lights are quite unique. You have to drive one you will like it guaranteed.

My Ride
    BMW E70

Thats pretty much what we are looking for. I love the look of the G35's, but we wanted to see what else was out there too. And, well, including all the features it has (and we wanted) its under budget. I'll let you guys know what we decide on.

Thanks

and get the navi, friend told me it was wikked...but costly option?

My Ride
    2011 BMW X5 5.0

Just remember the G35 is a rear wheel drive car. Otherwise, that car is pretty sweet! I like it much better than the WAYYY outdated ES300.

Originally posted by GSpot
    I like my G35 a lot. It is the best bang for the buck out there. I paid $46K for the premium model which includes leather seats, real wood trim, HID, memory seats, power front seats, heated seats, compass, dual climate control, sunroof, traction control, and auto up/down on all the windows. It has 260 horses with 260 torque. Road and Track rated the car to do 14.7 quarter mile and 6.2 0-60.

The back is really roomy and the back seats also recline. The car gets a lot of thumbs ups but IMO the back end is either love it or hate it. I personally think the LED lights are quite unique. You have to drive one you will like it guaranteed.
    That is an awesome price. Did that include taxes, freight etc? I really like the car and the looks of it, especially the rear lights. We will be getting rid of our MB C220 soon and I was thinking ES300 or G35.

My Ride
    BMW E70

The price at Hyatt for the G35 was $42K plus taxes, etc. The G35's depending on what color can be available for delivery the end of September