Quantcast
Imperial Majesty Cruise - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Imperial Majesty Cruise

My Ride
    is in hibernation mode

Default Imperial Majesty Cruise

Hey guys,
    I have a question (of course) and hopefully someone knows something about this.
    So my mom gets a call last year from Imperial Majesty cruise line vacations, or ramada hotel vacations, and we are offfered a full cruise and vacation itinerary. All we have to do is pay for our own flights to Ft. Lauderdale Fl. and we get 4 days and 3 nights in south florida, 3 days 2 nights in orlando, 2 night cruise to the bahamas, 3 days and 2 nights in vegas, and finally 4 days and 3 nights in mexico. While staying at the Ramada Hotel at these locations. No extras (as they say) just $500 per person, and we can bring 2 extra ppl for only $300 more. taxes and all that other full stuff are covered. They needed her to put down a $100 tho, and she did, cause they said the offer is valid for two years.
    Anyone hear about this, or has done it?
    I tried to google it but found vague information. no one actually said they went on this hole "package deal". Some ppl had went on a general cruise with imperial and hated it, some liked it.

Thanks guys.

NA SUCKS...... TURBO BLOWS

13.54 @ 106.8 mph

Do a quick google search and you'll probably turn up more negatives than positives.

The ship was commissioned in the 1950's and isn't worthy to be called a cruise ship. You can find some way better value for your money.

My Ride
    is in hibernation mode

K kool thanks

NA SUCKS...... TURBO BLOWS

13.54 @ 106.8 mph

My Ride
    95 Honda Accord

i got this deal as well but i paid $600 for 2 ppl and upgraded everything (3 meals everyday, cabin with balcony, free car rental, and 5 extra destinations). I'm unsure of what the cruise is going to be like but i'm down to try it. I booked myself for 2009 christmas/newyears time.
    With the first link of chains forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us irrevocably.