Quantcast
Oxandrolone? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Oxandrolone?

My Ride
    Mazda 6s GT

Default Oxandrolone?

I overheard a couple of guys talking about something they called oxandrolone in the gym at U of C the other day, and got curious about it.

Google'd it later and found out it was some kind of mild class 1 steroid. I thought roids were illegal, but they were talking about being able to get it in a store down on 16th. They were talking about it as though it were a protein shake or creatine or something, which made me wonder:

Aren't steroids of any classification on a perscription-only basis, or is this some kind of over the counter type that's legal in canada? Or maybe I misheard them.... dunno, but I am sort of curious about it now.

Mazda 6s GT
    RIP: Nissan Fairlady

My Ride
    bmw m3

pretty sure its another name for epidrol, epistaine

well I know for sure you can purchase PH's in some supplement stores. Haven't researched oxandrolone but maybe its also a pro hormone

Its the compound for Anavar. Its useless unless you are just trying to shed those 2-3 pounds when you are at 8 percent and less Body fat.. So if you are a body builder and just want a little edge with the rest of your gear , go for it.. If not , waste of damn money , take caffeine pills.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    bmw m3

female bodybuilders take anavar.

Originally posted by JAYMEZ
    Its the compound for Anavar. Its useless unless you are just trying to shed those 2-3 pounds when you are at 8 percent and less Body fat.. So if you are a body builder and just want a little edge with the rest of your gear , go for it.. If not , waste of damn money , take caffeine pills.
    You've obviously never taken anavar.

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

I've never taken any of this stuff, nor plan too but I've read a lot about AAS. To my understanding Anavar is good for strength gains. It doesn't aromatase like Dianabol for example. Keeps you relatively dry when on too.

By dry I mean you don't retain as much water if any. If taken with a Test base, like Test Enthante, or Propanate you would retain some water from the aromatase of the test to estrogen, but not as much as a Test/Dbol cycle.

I thought Anavar was more of a bridging drug, and Winstrol or Tren would be a better choice for cutting duties?
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    preowned

Originally posted by civic_rida
    female bodybuilders take anavar.
    He's bang-on. Females can run 5 to 10mgs a day where as a male would have to run 30 to 50mgs a day to see results. Legit Anavar is $$$ so it's usually used by female competitors; it would be cheaper for a male to run GH than a cycle of Anavar.

Originally posted by Darkane
    I thought Anavar was more of a bridging drug, and Winstrol or Tren would be a better choice for cutting duties?
    Winstrol and Tren are better for muscle hardness and vascularity (both have pretty strong androgen receptor binding), but Var is actually well known for its abdominal fat reduction. MOA isn't known yet, but it has to do with more than just cortisol reduction.

50mg ed var is a great beginner cycle. The only sides you have to worry about are fucked up lipids. For that reason, I would never recommend var to someone with cholesterol problems. Other than that, var barely even causes shut down.

Bodybuilders would never use var alone, but you have to realize that these guys have severe receptor down regulation. Basically, they need high doses of strong steroids to get gains. Their natural T production is nill, and they would lose muscle on anavar as well as being depressed because of lack of androgens. BUT, for someone using steroids for the first time, anavar will give the greatest gains of your life. Of course you won't be gaining 25lbs like some first time Test cycles, but 8lbs with a reduction in body fat is pretty realistic. I have ran var-only cycles a couple of times, and I know other people that have as well, and it is good stuff.

Sometimes I wonder why people spend so much money on supplements, when an extremely safe cycle of anavar will give them way more gains with no side effects. BTW hukgwai dai jer the price of var depends on the supplier. Look hard, and you can get a 6 week cycle for $50 bucks. The trick is to get powder, and to get it from a bulk drug distributor rather than a steroid supplier.

I wonder where on 16th these guys were referring to? pm me if you don't want to post here

My Ride

Originally posted by Thomas Gabriel

Winstrol and Tren are better for muscle hardness and vascularity (both have pretty strong androgen receptor binding), but Var is actually well known for its abdominal fat reduction. MOA isn't known yet, but it has to do with more than just cortisol reduction.

50mg ed var is a great beginner cycle. The only sides you have to worry about are fucked up lipids. For that reason, I would never recommend var to someone with cholesterol problems. Other than that, var barely even causes shut down.

Bodybuilders would never use var alone, but you have to realize that these guys have severe receptor down regulation. Basically, they need high doses of strong steroids to get gains. Their natural T production is nill, and they would lose muscle on anavar as well as being depressed because of lack of androgens. BUT, for someone using steroids for the first time, anavar will give the greatest gains of your life. Of course you won't be gaining 25lbs like some first time Test cycles, but 8lbs with a reduction in body fat is pretty realistic. I have ran var-only cycles a couple of times, and I know other people that have as well, and it is good stuff.

Sometimes I wonder why people spend so much money on supplements, when an extremely safe cycle of anavar will give them way more gains with no side effects. BTW hukgwai dai jer the price of var depends on the supplier. Look hard, and you can get a 6 week cycle for $50 bucks. The trick is to get powder, and to get it from a bulk drug distributor rather than a steroid supplier.
    Powder? So Anavar is taken orally? So a liver support and maybe Milk thistle would be a good idea also.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    Subaru Outback

Originally posted by 1997GSR
    I wonder where on 16th these guys were referring to? pm me if you don't want to post here
    It's probably the store on 17th Ave that is being referring to.

4506 - 17 Avenue SW

Tell them Pacman sent you and you are interested in the Anadrol/Deca stack. That will get you pretty huge.

werd ^^ best supplements store ever.

cheaper than popeyes

Originally posted by Pacman

It's probably the store on 17th Ave that is being referring to.

4506 - 17 Avenue SW

Tell them Pacman sent you and you are interested in the Anadrol/Deca stack. That will get you pretty huge.
    you go girl.

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

Isn't that a police station?

Originally posted by Thomas Gabriel

You've obviously never taken anavar.

Im taking Anavar right now . So sorry , you do not know what your talking about. (Do you want me to take a picture for you?)

Right now I am on a cycle and I know alot about Sterioids (Currently on GH , Test Prop , Maest , Tren A , Clen/Anavar) so dont come in here acting like a know it all. Anavar is not good for people who are massively over weight , it does absolutely nothing.. So dont give people the lame impression that they are going to lose alot of weight using an over priced oral steriod.

And anavar only cycle? Weak... I can name alot more better AAS that people can use instead.

Anyways back to the topic , anavar is a waste of time for someone new into weight train , its nots gods gift or anything , its just something that you stack with your other steriods to get you more cut.. So dont waste your time , check your diet and concentrate on building a good work/cardio routine. If your willing to go the AAS route , then you need to seriously do alot of research. Check out muscleandscience or flip through some of the stickys on bodybuilders.com
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride

If I'm looking at that right you don't have an AI. Not planning on using Letro or anything?

Also, what kind of PCT you planning, or do you taper?

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    preowned

Powder? So Anavar is taken orally? So a liver support and maybe Milk thistle would be a good idea also.
    He is referring to brinning in the raw hormone powder from China and making the capsules yourself. There is a risk premium... you cannot guarantee you are getting legit Anavar hormone (it is the most faked hormone, usually substituted with Winstrol, because it is $$$ per gram), or worse your hormone gets caught by Customs and you get the "Royal Treatment" everytime you cross the border.

It is taken orally and is not liver toxic. It is actually prescribed for underweight children.

If I'm looking at that right you don't have an AI. Not planning on using Letro or anything?

Also, what kind of PCT you planning, or do you taper?

I just jump on Clomid after cycle. I also always have Nova around , so if signs of Gyno come up or anything , and no sides at all so far. The GH actually really helps with keeping my mood good.

My Ride
    bmw m3

Currently on GH , Test Prop , Maest , Tren A , Clen/Anavar
    Holy your taking tons of stuff man.

Sounds like someone is trying to cut.

Is this your first cycle?
    Last edited by civic_rida; 11-23-2008 at 05:50 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast