Quantcast
Biggest BS'r you've met? (car owner) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest BS'r you've met? (car owner)

Default Biggest BS'r you've met? (car owner)

The biggest pile of smoldering feces Ive ever heard spout off about his whip was at Race City for one of their rally cross events. This guy had a teal 97 ish Talon with a roll bar. He told me and my DSM friend that he had 550hp and that his car was just built to the hilt. Well, he had a stock intercooler and a bunch of tell tale signs that indicated he was a Lamer.

To top it off, he was probably the worst driver Ive ever seen. We kicked him off the track because he was taking up so much time that delaying other racers. LOL.

Then was there was that guywho raced an N/A FC at Secret Street last year. He was pretty stinky too, but I can't remember the details. Monster bridge port but ran 18's ?
    Last edited by Loose; 09-18-2003 at 09:45 AM.

That was SinisterProbeGt wasn't it? (his name is Luke, used to drive a RX-7, thought it was a true JDM version, thought it had some radical porting)
    Last edited by Akagi Redsuns; 09-16-2003 at 11:24 AM.

My Ride
    Z31 turbo, MPV V-6

you just wanted to say whip

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

The Owner of Matrix Tuning (u guys might have seen their products, its with a bix red x at the end) his son was a big pile of lies...he said his 350z ran 5 seconds 1/4 mile... and that he owned the company

My Ride
    Civic

2.2vtec, always telling people his car is stock.

My Ride
    something green

There are a few talon guys around that are just to much to take, one guy who followed me just about home one day after I roasted him pretty bad, was telling me all about his 300hp NAWWWSSS shot, and how turbo's suck so much he had his removed because of problems... Obivously he had no idea what a turbo looked like since it was still in his car when he lifted the hood...
    I am sick every everykid that works at gas station tell me about their "buddy" with a 500 hp honda, thats daily driven all over the place....sorry not gonna happen....
    I don't tell anyone to much about my car when they ask me about it anymore,@I get so tired of the bs, I just say its got a few changes and thats enough...Maxt
    Too loud for Aspen

My Ride
    pedals

Ya, i know a few folks kinda like that. But it seems to be more like, when i get my intake and exhaust done i'll be pushen 200hp, from a guy in a integra gs. And im gonna do the Ls-Vtec 'swap' and then ill be in the 13's, cause you know, intake and exhaust. Then the bencher, im gonna get some coils so my car handles like a track beast. He gets drop zones? (APC i think). they were a spring and a cap and a threaded tube. thats it. no strut housing or shocks or nothing. im pretty sure the kit was from CT. Well i know a few more as it seems like everyday is something new., but ill let it go.

Dirty_SOHC is offline 0.2 liters away from a good engine
    My Ride
    WRX

I going to turbo my civic. It's the truth...

My Ride
    NC1

Well we've had quite a few bench car buyers on this website!!! Myself included of course!
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Originally posted by hjr
    Ya, i know a few folks kinda like that. But it seems to be more like, when i get my intake and exhaust done i'll be pushen 200hp, from a guy in a integra gs. And im gonna do the Ls-Vtec 'swap' and then ill be in the 13's, cause you know, intake and exhaust. Then the bencher, im gonna get some coils so my car handles like a track beast. He gets drop zones? (APC i think). they were a spring and a cap and a threaded tube. thats it. no strut housing or shocks or nothing. im pretty sure the kit was from CT. Well i know a few more as it seems like everyday is something new., but ill let it go.
    i put up with that every time i get an oil change...

'ooooh v-tech! this car must be fast - what does it run - 12's? My buddy has a civic that <blah blah blah>'
    "'actually it runs 20's and the vtec is SHIIIIIT"
    'you're kidding!!'
    "the only reason I drive this POS is so my insurance premiums are cheaper, its not fast at all, if it was id have high premiums"

LOL I know my next car WONT be a honda!

My Ride
    2Look slk

Originally posted by Maxt

I am sick every everykid that works at gas station tell me about their &quot;buddy&quot; with a 500 hp honda, thats daily driven all over the place....sorry not gonna happen....
    I don't tell anyone to much about my car when they ask me about it anymore,@I get so tired of the bs, I just say its got a few changes and thats enough...Maxt
    I got into a small debate with some guy at Esso trying to tell me about SLK's. When people hear the word 'Kompressor' they automatically think that it is super fast and don't know that there is a difference between a V4 Kompressor and an AMG V6 Kompressor.

It bothers me when people are sexist and assume I don't know anything about cars or can't drive. But then they soon eat their own words when I pass them on the track
    Last edited by girlRACER; 09-16-2003 at 06:14 PM.

My Ride
    NC1

Oh yah, Redlyne_MR2's been working on his project MR2 for awhile, is it still stock?
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    B18C5 neon -|-y|>3 r

i was downtown late last week and i hear this ridiculourly loud car...mind you mine is loud too but this one sounded like a harley with a hole in the exhaust...after i look around for a bit actually looking for a motorcycle this fool pulls up next to me in a red older teg askin if i want to race...he keeps asking so i'm like fine i'll smoke him to the next lights then i'll go back to driving normal...then he tells me how he has a big turbo in it...i'm like yeah that's fine, i have over $6000 in engine mods. At that point he sits and thinks for a second then tells me that he has turned the boost down and now he is running only 4PSI of boost. I'm thinking pretty much all BOV have the spring set at 5PSI so he's probably full of it. But i give him the benefit of the doubt and i ask him if he can give it a little rev so i can hear it spool...the fool floors it in neutral and i can hear it bouncing off the rev limiter but no turbo...anyways that thing was so freaking loud and there was enough smoke coming out of it to choke a donkey that i'm sure every cop within a ten block radius heard it so i took the first left and got the hell out of there before they showed up....

Then there was this other guy who told me his new tiburon was factory turbo...i'm like wow, really? He's like yeah man, GT stands for turbo!!! I smoked this 5.0 mustang at race city, and he had a 100 shot of NAWZ!!!!!

My Ride
    B18C5 neon -|-y|>3 r

once i was at the muffler shop getting a quick little thing fixed and this "cool" guy coms in with his new camaro, and was getting some nice shinny fart cannons installed either way he sits in the waiting room and calls his hook-up at whatever performance store he called. HEre's the most important line out of the conversation

"Yo dawg, now that i got those mufflers installed what do you think i should do next to get some more power... I was thinking a new air filter or some spark plug wires would be pretty phat"

My Ride
    cd7 coupe

Originally posted by Blue Devil 2
    2.2vtec, always telling people his car is stock.
    sleeeeeeeper

My Ride
    APR Audi S4

Originally posted by girlRACER
    When people hear the word 'Kompressor' they automatically think that it is super fast and don't know that there is a difference between a V4 Kompressor and an AMG V6 Kompressor.
    The biggest BSer I know is Jackie -- she was trying to tell me one day (today in fact... in this thread) that the Mercedes 230 Kompressor is a V4.

Umm Jackie... it's an I4! lol Just poking fun!

Peter

Default V4 Kompressor??

I got into a small debate with some guy at Esso trying to tell me about SLK's. When people hear the word 'Kompressor' they automatically think that it is super fast and don't know that there is a difference between a V4 Kompressor and an AMG V6 Kompressor.

It bothers me when people are sexist and assume I don't know anything about cars or can't drive. But then they soon eat their own words when I pass them on the track

Is there any V4 engine/ V4 Kompressor out there?? If so, what are they??

My Ride
    94' Terd

i used to know this guy with a new tiburon who was trying to convince me that Dohc meant turbo... everytime i asked him to point to it in the engine he pointed at the alternator... then he bought a carbon fiber apc spoiler and claimed that it cost $5000...

My Ride
    89 Civic ZC

Originally posted by Dirty_SOHC
    I going to turbo my civic. It's the truth...
    People would ask me if i was gona turbo it, i always said, well, its at home but you kow, it would be slower wiht the turbo.

one time I pulled up beside some guy with a porsche, he reved his engine and said
    "jap scrap"

when we took off I smoked him, at the next light he goes,
    "HA Your slow, I'd take you if I hadden't put premium in, it slows my car down" he had a slight tone in his voice..........poor fool.

Then we took off and I smoked him again, I look over and He's beating the steerin' wheel.!!!

it was a older porcshe, like early 90s

My Ride
    a wrx.

It bothers me when people are sexist and assume I don't know anything about cars

V4....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast