Quantcast
Terrible Experience South Deerfoot Suzuki!!! - Page 19 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrible Experience South Deerfoot Suzuki!!!

That is an industry problem, and should not be taken out on select dealerships.

My Ride
    2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited

Originally posted by CausalInfluence
    That is an industry problem, and should not be taken out on select dealerships.
    True, but who says a dealership cannot change their practices? It's like saying all poor people will never have a decent education and that we shouldn't blame them if they kill somebody, but blame their parents/environment

Or am I completely misreading what your trying to say.

Originally posted by NewLextasy

They do this ALL the time. Even That Black SLK 55 AMG that they have advertisaed is still at ADESA vancouver with a $25,000 Accident claim Against it.

I hate this practice of advertising cars that you don't even have on the lot. Its such a scam to get u in the door.
    Yeah, it sucks.

FYI, nbaker never addressed that issue when it was posted on beyond. He has only posted here once. Where are all the nbaker sackriders?

oh and googe, those guys are for real. One of them who owned a Murci roadster there was also saying that nbaker was begging him to sell his car for him.

This is some of the misguided anger that has damaged norman.

1997GSR fair is fair, how would you feel if someone was dragging your name through the mud unfairly?

I should state this now, I have never spoken with nbaker, let alone done any business with him. I feel asthough I am fairly unbaised when it comes to my opinion of him. I do not like, nor dislike him.

Its just bullshit that people are involving him when he has no involvement. Family or not, he cannot be held responsible in any way for this. He has done his bit. Ultimately its up to his Dad, and Salesmen.

That is all

Originally posted by turbotrip
    nbaker u better figure out how to get this guy his money back, u dont wanna lose potential business because of $500 and I guarantee if he doesnt get his money back some people will be turned off from the dealership.
    Originally posted by ZorroAMG
    It would really be a shame if a 16yr old and the rest of the guys there selling suzukis and other used cars were getting attitudes as though they were selling high caliber cars...

Let's hope this gets sorted.
    Originally posted by Weapon_R
    So at the end of the day Norman quotes 50 responses, talks about nothing, and the problem "has been addressed?" Nice.

OP should go straight to amvic and then small claims court. If it was put on credit card, call and dispute the charges. One way or another, you should get your money back.
    Originally posted by 1997GSR
    (throwing more gas on the fire)

Don't forget when nbaker/SDS were advertising exotic vehicles (Lamborghini) for sale on their website that were clearly NOT on their lot, or even in the country. That thread was quietly nuked by an affiliated moderator here, so here is a thread from another forum that was calling BS

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthr...ghlight=suzuki

Originally posted by BigMass

He has every reason. It’s called kindness and compassion. Legalities and bullshit aside, if i was Norman, and i'm not. I'd give this kid $500 out of my own pocket before i would even post on this thread. I would figure out the details and do the investigations after the fact. We’re talking about some kid working at a tire shop during the holidays.
    Originally posted by interlude
    I thought nbaker was a stand up guy? They should at least give some sort of an update so this thread doesnt tarnish their name even more!

My Ride
    SDS Lambo's and nbaker wild

casualinfluence

shut up, you're not his personal lawyer

My Ride
    15,000 red line

He had a legit point. If you're 50ish and own a dealership and your 16yr old son gives you advice on how to run shit; what would you do? lol

well, I'll forgive you, because your reading skills are clearly not up to par causalinfluence.

What you would rather that an otherwise respectful guy feels the wrath of someone elses' ignorance?

I should hope that if ever you find yourself in a similar situation, someone would stand up for you, although I am not entirely convinced that they should.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by Preslow
    casualinfluence

shut up, you're not his personal lawyer
    So? At least he's posting a logical argument that furthers the discussion.

My Ride
    Hondas

To say its wrong to bring Norman into it is just silly.

He IS South Deerfoot Suzuki to most people on this board.

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by 89s1
    To say its wrong to bring Norman into it is just silly.

He IS South Deerfoot Suzuki to most people on this board.
    That's the thing and that's what's hard to differentiate.

You have a bad experience at a restaurant, you hate the server, therefore you hate the restaurant, that's how it is.

The OP seems like a good kid. Someone set up a paypal account or whatever. I'll start by chipping $20 his way.

Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    01 Integra SE / 07 Lexus GS 450H

Where is norman haha?( other then the one time he posted) Im sure he's read every single post in this thread.

My Ride
    sw20, E46 m3

give the kid his fucking money,
    yes there is a grey area, who knows how many potential leads you guys lost,
    its not worth it. end the thread on a positive note and i'm sure the mods will close it.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride

Originally posted by max_boost
    The OP seems like a good kid. Someone set up a paypal account or whatever. I'll start by chipping $20 his way.
    That's a great gesture but it doesn't solve the problem.

My Ride
    NC1

Short of SDS issuing a refund of the $500, I don't think this issue can be resolved. There are things that either side could have did whether knowingly or unknowingly but I'm not here to point fingers saying one side mislead the other etc.

I see this situation as no different than my tenants wanting to leave prior to lease maturity (therefore forfeiting their deposit). If they are reasonable, give me proper notice, make an effort to show the home, ensure it's tidiness etc. I have always returned their deposit even though I don't have to. It's not always about the bottom line.

My $0.02.
    I am user #49

fock, even if the kid is partly to blame, give the kid back his $500.

as tirebob said, sometimes you do things cuz its the right thing to do.

whats $500 to the dealer when you compare $500 to a teenager working part-time.

if the car isnt a POS, then SDS should have no problem selling it again for what a fellow beyonder was going to pay.

norm, man stand up for beyonders. how much business have you generated from beyond? you cant give one kid a break and return his money? do whats right. especially with the holidays coming up. do whats right.

My Ride
    NC1

You also have to remember, the kid is 18 man. Fuck. When I was 18, I walked into Calgary Honda and put my name on a 2000 Prelude SH at full MSRP and got the dealer to install a bodykit. The total out the door price was just under $40K. That's fucking ridiculars when I think back right now. And get this, on 9.41% 48 month lease!

I'm just saying, there's a lot this kid doesn't know and I'm assuming he was never told explicitly the details of what he was being involved in.

The right thing to do is to return his money but like bob said, morally and legally are two different things.
    I am user #49

Originally posted by Dj_Stylz
    Where is norman haha?( other then the one time he posted) Im sure he's read every single post in this thread.
    Maybe he is grounded?

My Ride
    s13

Originally posted by 1997GSR

Maybe he is grounded?
    weak jab at someone who has very little to do with the issue. SDS is the problem, not normal.

Honestly, at the rate this thread has grown, the damage has been done. Even if SDS comes in and attempts to fix things, minds have already been swayed.

If I was in SDS's position I would keep the $500 now for the damage that has been brought forth from the OP.

Also, if anyone plans on responding to this, dont pull some should have or would have crap. Im talking about the current state now.
    Originally posted by know1edge
    Trollception. MGCM used CapnCrunch's troll and inverted that troll attempt into another troll attempt getting ya'll to believe that he's serious... However, maybe ya'll are trollceptioning me into believing that you believe him. What you don't know is that I was trollceptioning ya'll into believing that I believed you believed the OP that believed CapnCrunch.

wow... personal jabs at the person who isn't involved in this situation at all... WEAK

the outcome of this is completely in the hands of Normans Father... ultimately its up to him what happens.

until then, let this die.

My Ride

Originally posted by Scope951
    If I was in SDS's position I would keep the $500 now for the damage that has been brought forth from the OP.
    I can guarantee that would be the worst decision that SDS could make. There's no blank hope of redemption for them if that's what they choose to do.

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 ... LastLast