Quantcast
Do Not Streetrace In Texas!!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Thread: Do Not Streetrace In Texas!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    South Carolina
    My Ride
    Nothing
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Lightbulb Do Not Streetrace In Texas!!!

    If you street race in texas your going to get caught the have a 2004 Viper!!! POOR CRIMANALS!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    07 Mazdaspeed 6, 89 Mustang LX
    Posts
    2,516
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Interesting. Doesn't look like an 04 though.
    Drag racing is for fast cars. Solo 2 is for fast drivers.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    North East
    My Ride
    1986 Mazda RX-7 GXL (FC302)
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    lucky cop

    edit:
    hmm, i wonder if it has anything to do with the Gumball 3000?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    YYC
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    They're going to need a damn good driver behind the wheel during an actual pursuit.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Honda
    Posts
    1,218
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I think that might be a joke from the Viper owner's club down there.

    I don't know though.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    740
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Photochop?
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    '07 Ranger FX4 Level II
    Posts
    1,557
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally posted by Super_Geo
    They're going to need a damn good driver behind the wheel during an actual pursuit.
    I still rember the video of a 15 year old in a old crappy bmw out ran a ls1 interceptor cammaro... then the cop crashed and the kid kept going.. they say they caught him, but you never see him stop in the video..... damm american propaganda

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    MDX
    Posts
    2,139
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally posted by ninspeed

    I still rember the video of a 15 year old in a old crappy bmw out ran a ls1 interceptor cammaro... then the cop crashed and the kid kept going.. they say they caught him, but you never see him stop in the video..... damm american propaganda
    That vid was an E30 M3, not exactly crappy by any standards.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Brocket
    My Ride
    B18C5 neon -|-y|>3 r
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    first off that is no 04 viper...then it has no markings so you'd think it's undercover...undercover cars dont have party lights on top, since they are undercover...i think photoshop

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    1999 Alero
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    that pic is from like 3 years ago.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    718
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    i dont think its photshopped because of the reflection of the lights on the roof and the hood. it could just have been a joke.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Calgary, ab
    My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    CHP and some other states have the new thing. CHP has an e36m3, fully undercover with just a basic antenna, the cop is pretty much plain clothed, except for pants down, drives around trying to race people on freeways/hwys, and soon as they start racing, boom, ur done.
    e30 m3, is defintly not a crappy old bimmer.
    Gumball 3000 isnt in us anymore, think its gone back to europe for a couple of years. Playersrun is in the states again, and the canonball run just started up this weekdn over in europe.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    E-town
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by ryder_23
    CHP and some other states have the new thing. CHP has an e36m3, fully undercover with just a basic antenna, the cop is pretty much plain clothed, except for pants down, drives around trying to race people on freeways/hwys, and soon as they start racing, boom, ur done.
    e30 m3, is defintly not a crappy old bimmer.
    Gumball 3000 isnt in us anymore, think its gone back to europe for a couple of years. Playersrun is in the states again, and the canonball run just started up this weekdn over in europe.

    Errrr no, thats illegal. Thats called entrapment and the cops can get in serious shit trying to pull stunts like that. Sounds like you been take like a foo

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    this is an 04 viper

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i mena this is an 04 viper
    Attached Images Attached Images

  16. #16
    lammer Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by redx2nv



    Errrr no, thats illegal. Thats called entrapment and the cops can get in serious shit trying to pull stunts like that. Sounds like you been take like a foo
    so is it also illegal of cops try to sell you drugs? or try to buy it off you then bust you?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Calgary, ab
    My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally posted by redx2nv



    Errrr no, thats illegal. Thats called entrapment and the cops can get in serious shit trying to pull stunts like that. Sounds like you been take like a foo
    If you pull up beside him, and start the race urself whats the big deal. Plus what lammer said, undercovers do that all the time, and guess what, this is an undercover car...hmmm..

    I'm looking for the link with pictures to prove it, but i saw it posted in febuary so i'll see if i can find it.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Calgary, ab
    My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally posted by ninspeed

    I still rember the video of a 15 year old in a old crappy bmw out ran a ls1 interceptor cammaro... then the cop crashed and the kid kept going.. they say they caught him, but you never see him stop in the video..... damm american propaganda
    http://racingzone.org/download.php?o...ice_LT1_Camaro

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Cow Town
    My Ride
    2013 Acura TSX A-Spec
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by lammer


    so is it also illegal of cops try to sell you drugs? or try to buy it off you then bust you?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Gulf Shores
    My Ride
    Corvette
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by redx2nv



    Errrr no, thats illegal. Thats called entrapment and the cops can get in serious shit trying to pull stunts like that. Sounds like you been take like a foo

    deffinatly not illegal.....some cop down here had a 911 turbo and did that.....
    Wow! Your import makes 100hp/liter! Good thing I have so many more liters.
    "Yeh Though I Walk Through The Valley Of Rice, I Shall Fear No Turbo....For Torque Art With Me"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Not sure if this has been posted or not but ....[video's]

    By 89coupe in forum Cars, Bikes, Machines
    Replies: 0
    Latest Threads: 08-06-2002, 02:59 PM
  2. Real or Not?

    By bol in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Latest Threads: 05-31-2002, 01:06 AM
  3. Decided on paint and what not.

    By Pete92SL in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 8
    Latest Threads: 05-25-2002, 06:39 PM
  4. read messages are not refereshing?

    By redline in forum Suggestion/Comment Box/Forum Related Stuff
    Replies: 5
    Latest Threads: 05-24-2002, 12:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •