Quantcast
Darkane gets RIPPED! - Page 11 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 11

Thread: Darkane gets RIPPED!

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Originally posted by bigbadboss101
    How is the Trans D?
    So far so good! Recovery time seems to be almost cut in half.

No joke.

Otherwise it seems to be helping fat loss too, I'm not on a full blown dose yet. 66% of it.

gonna try to get pinched Nov 1. hoping for sub 13%.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

nice log. i'd love to lift with you, you got your diet and supps on point.

My Ride

Originally posted by hattonlynch
    nice log. i'd love to lift with you, you got your diet and supps on point.
    Thank you.

Little update:

Been doing pretty good lately. Strength is going up quite nicely. I can contribute it to the Trans-D and just much calmer lately. My cortisol stack must be helping along with, seriously no joke, lots of sex.

Sex is so important to be optimal in testosterone/cortisol ratio it's not even funny.

Been doing some new lifting techniques to, namely cluster reps.

I'm really digging cluster reps, my seated shoulder military press is going up quickly.

Today I was doing 3 rep clusters and maxed at 72kg (158lbs) x3, and 74kg (163lbs) x2. The 74kg was my 7th set so I ran out of fuel.

Pretty good all in all.

I tweaked my knee slightly doing heavy front squats so I couldn't hit a PR this week. Sucks and I had to cut my cardio short a little today post-workout. Oh well my knees sucks anyway gotta rest them up.

Still cutting, and I've come to a conclusion. If I don't reach 10% by dec 31st, I'm done cutting. It's just to taxing on my metabolism. Jan 1st will be me doing a "Mass gain" but with no fat gain.

Gonna follow Christian Thibaudeau's protocols and the I, Bodybuilder routine. Going to get Andrew to write me a specific pre-workout routine focusing on hips losening stretches, glute activation mobility, and Low back/S.I. joint mobilization.

I want to be healthy first and foremost, what fun is it being big if I can't move properly. It'll only lead to issues later in life. My goal is to be big, strong, lean AND athletic for years to come.

So I'm plugging away, had three good cheat meals on Monday for thanksgiving. Now with those out of the way it's back to 100% until Halloween for my next planned cheat.

Stay Strong.
    Last edited by Darkane; 10-14-2009 at 07:24 PM.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride

Update:

Next planned cheat; Sunday brunch. Gonna eat the shit out of it! I know I said next cheat is Halloween but I did quite well after my last Monday cheat day I'm gonna start more frequent crab loading.

This is good, I can totally tell a difference in my insulin sensitivity these days - I don't pass out, or feel super tired after a heavy carb meal.

Still I gotta admit, it's less than stellar (my carb tolerance) but I can now at least add days in.

I tried getting a body composition for next weekend but Andrew didn't have any time so I'm just gonna keep going until the new year.

New weight today of 213lbs. Lowest I've been this whole cut AND still making strength PR's in the gym weekly.

Seems like Trans-D is the real deal as far as a supp goes. I'm just about finished my second bottle (should run out today) and I'm going to take 2 weeks off. This is recommended every 6 week cycles, although not entirely necessary.

During those 2 weeks I'm busting open my last bottle of HOTROX extreme which is also another supplement that does what it says it does. Still debating but I might overlap the Trans-D with the HOTROX for 2 weeks and see what happens. Other wise they kind of work antagonistically against each other. The Trans-D working to lower cortisol while the HRX elevates it with it's stimulating properties.

If I were to guess my BF is around 13-14% so I don't got much to go. I'm really looking forward to putting on some muscle in the new year and never cutting again unless it's to get really cut like 6% later on. That would be something - me at 6% lol.

Knee feels better, not 100% though, so I might skip some of my leg workout tomorrow.

Still plan to do heavy Hamstrings, calfs and I'll so some hip/glute activation exercises. I might do some quad extensions for a little maintenance shall see.

Stay strong!

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride

Small update:

210.5lbs this morning. HOTROX seems to be doing the trick.

My new supply of Trans-d will be here tomorrow or the next day, and I will overlap HOTROX and Trans-d for about 1.5 weeks. Not an issue but once the bottle of HR runs out it's back to the full blown cortisol protocol.

All the stimulating effects of HR has made it possible for me to basically sleep4-5 hours/night and be just about 100% for work and everything else haha.

Regardless I will start sleeping more now as it's not great sleeping to little. Sometimes it happens though.

Hitting the gym for some maxes now, starting 5/3/1 routine and will make a log for it.

Stay strong.

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride

Nov 30th Update

Saw Andrew today. Got pinched and now at 12.8% bodyfat @218lbs on his scale.

I'm holding a little bit more water lately because I've brought back some carbs from The new Peri-workout protocol I'm doing.

Roughly 80g/session, x4/wk.

I didn't cheat this weekend but I had a decent sized meal on last night. Turkey dinner. Must have had 10oz Turkey, 4oz Feta, 5oz mixed veggies, and about 1/2cup pistachio's.

Good protein/fat content in that meal

Otherwise I'm doing the "Athletic" dosing of Trans-D which is 11drops x4/daily. It's only been a week thus far but I know my Growth hormone is up. I usually break out a little acne on my stomach/hips. This is completely normal with Trans-D and it's not gross Back acne like AAS use.

What the acne signifies is the liver having more workload processing the hormone. So I'm downing 1000mg of milk thistle split between two doses away from food/day. Helps for sure.

Training is 5/3/1, I got a log going. It's a good program so far.

Stay Strong.

PS: Gonna keep cutting till the end of December. After it's going to be the same style of nutrition (Green veggies and carbs only peri-workout) But I'm upping cals. Going to try 2600 nonworkout days, and 3000 workout days. Right now I'm about 2200 non, and 2500 workout.

AND hitting the cortisol protocol hard for this last month, seems my umbilical reading is still out of whack signifying cortisol imbalance. But my Tricep is down to 4.6mm. That is pretty darn lean. Pro bodybuilders in competition are 2-3mm there.

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride

No updates for a while but I've been keeping on the downlow.

Been working with Shelby Starnes, sitting at just under 12% bodyfat now.

Weight was 204 this morning, fully glycogen/water depleted.

Last weekend I gained 9 pounds in 10 hours. It wasn't fun but hey Iron Maiden was in Edmonton and I went hard.

Still working with Shelby now and focusing on lean gains now. Won't be able to hit it real hard until sept 1st or there abouts. I have some trips planned this summer.

For thos who don't know, Shelby is a national level powerlifter and bodybuilder. He just recently trained Kroc to win his weightclass and place second overall.

Do a search on him.

Eating like 3400 cals/day with 90g carbs.

Lots of healthy fats, protein.

Got bloodwork done 3 weeks ago my Testosterone is shot again - might need testosterone Replacement therapy. Seemed my last set of Salivary tests gave a bogus reading of heightened numbers.

Thats about all, Joints are stiff, back is better-ish.

Stay Strong.

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    240sx

Any updates?

My Ride

Originally posted by GotRice?
    Any updates?
    Not much to report.

Working with Shelby again, currently at 220lbs - 15% BF or so.

Might have gained about 5 lbs of muscle last year looks like so far. I'd be thrilled with that.

Still plugging away! Far from Ripped though

-H.P. Lovecraft

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 11