Quantcast
Dollhouse - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Dollhouse

Default Dollhouse

Saw a preview for the show for the first time tonight .. looks pretty good .. it looks like it's the same as My Own Worst Enemy but with a hot girl .. here is an older trailer

One of the leads Dichen Lachman, is a friend of mine....great concept, can't wait to see the execution!

that's sweet .. you need to get on a show on one of the main networks

I am trying, man!

this show is pretty awesome .. hopefully Fox doesn't cancel Terminator and this .. they had the highest demo ratings last week for a Friday but it wasn't that good overall

Did anyone see last night's episode? I thought it was pretty sweet but it had me asking more questions.

I guess no ones watches this but the last few episodes have been fantastic! Especially tonight, that was insane.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

I watched in the beginning and it was pretty cool but now its too much storyline and less ass kicking
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    O.P.P.

I like the show...a high-tech/high-class whorehouse/brainwashing/lots of good action and Eliza Dushku all rolled into one

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Isn't this show now cancelled? It's just finishing up the season.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Originally posted by Jlude
    Isn't this show now cancelled? It's just finishing up the season.

Fox officially cancelled the series on November 11, 2009 with the final episode scheduled to air on January 22, 2010.

Anyways can't wait for Chuck next week
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

they canceled it? wtf they always cancel the sweetest shows

Well it should have been canceled last year but they gave it another chance because the same studio was making it and dvd sales. At least they are going to wrap things up, I think it's been a lot better since they stopped doing the engagement stories.

This show is a lot better now that it has an actual storyline instead of the filler engagement episodes.

Likewise, the same thing happened with T:TSCC, the last couple episodes made me really want the series to continue. It looked like they really spent a lot of their budget on the final episodes. Wonder if that will happen with dollhouse. Of course there was that one episode with Sarah in the insane asylum or something which was probably the worst 42 minutes of TV ever produced.