Quantcast
South Deerfoot Suzuki going at it again? - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: South Deerfoot Suzuki going at it again?

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Originally posted by Cody D

In his PM to the OP he said that he is trying not to fan the flames, which he would definitely do if he posted.
    but something would be nice.

Even in the last thread, if he'd have come out, man'd up and said... "yes my dad did this or did that and it's beyond my control, however I apologize" or something.... at least something, then I'd be fine with SDS, but since more stuff keeps coming up (which it will about every dealership of course) it's just brutal to ignore it. Yes, that might be easier for them.... but everyone is looking at these threads and thinking less and less of SDS.

his reputation on beyond with thousands of regular car buyers is mud now
    Originally posted by Modelexis
    If I have questions about my phone bill, I don't post it on beyond, I call telus.
    Originally posted by D911
    worst part is definitely when the dudes smacking it with his dick like that inside out anus owes his dick some money.
    the crap you find when you dig through ask leo

Originally posted by Jlude

but something would be nice.

Even in the last thread, if he'd have come out, man'd up and said... "yes my dad did this or did that and it's beyond my control, however I apologize" or something.... at least something, then I'd be fine with SDS, but since more stuff keeps coming up (which it will about every dealership of course) it's just brutal to ignore it. Yes, that might be easier for them.... but everyone is looking at these threads and thinking less and less of SDS.
    agreed. Instead of manning up and admitting what happened, he sat back and played a pussy position, resulting in a disillusioned beyond.ca

its interesting how at first they give off a great impression and then once they really start to show how they do business everyone sees right through them.

the thing that i found the most interesting is once he found out i was shopping for subaru's he immediately pm'd me asking if i was interested in an 08 sti after i found out about the lie in the price they sold me the M3 at.

like most said im sure its his dad making all these calls but it sure makes him look bad when this happens. the funny thing is when he picked me up to take me to the dealer he was talking shit about all these shops in town telling me to stay away and now he's no different.

My Ride
    has three pedals.

I have refused comment on this, but I had to add.

Yes they can approve you for financing, for me, I couldn't anywhere else.

Increasing the cars cost buy 5k, and then increase your down payment by 5k, is illegal. This is how they get you financed.

I was at nissan and applied, was declined, and was told what they were doing with finance is illegal and if you were to get caught - fines on both ends.

I can't comment on anything else, because I didn't buy - finding out this infromation stopped me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5