Quantcast
Israel Ambassador says Israel to attack Iran within a month - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel Ambassador says Israel to attack Iran within a month

My Ride
    old Toyotas

Default Israel Ambassador says Israel to attack Iran within a month

This certainly won't stir more shit up with Iran.
    And if it happens who knows what other countries get involved here, Russia, China...WWIII here we come.

And this is all after a previous failed attempt of Israel trying to bomb Iran's underground nuclear enrichment facilities which not even the Bush administration approved that just shows you that Israel is getting out of hand.

President Bush last year rejected an Israeli request to provide sophisticated, deep-penetration bombs to attack Iran's underground nuclear enrichment facilities, Pentagon officials said yesterday. The administration also rebuffed Israel's plan to fly through U.S.-controlled Iraqi airspace to reach the Iranian site, officials said. The Israelis had not proposed a specific date for an attack, and it was not clear how far along the planning was when the requests were made, officials said. The Israeli requests were first reported on the New York Times Web site yesterday. The Times also said that President Bush, seeking to deflect the Israelis and to soften his refusal, told the government of Prime Minister Ehud Olmert that he had authorized a new covert action program to sabotage Iran's uranium enrichment program. The report quoted U.S. officials as saying that some actions had been taken as part of what it described as an ongoing covert program, but that they had not seriously affected Iranian operations. Israel and the United States and principal European allies have charged that Iran has a secret nuclear weapons program, a charge Tehran has denied. Officials with the Israeli Embassy and the CIA declined to comment last night. A White House spokesman could not be reached for comment. Some factions within the Bush administration have long advocated a U.S. military strike on Iran's nuclear facilities, but military leaders and others have argued against it on the grounds that it could endanger U.S. troops in the region and spark a broader war in the Middle East, and that it would probably only temporarily set back Iran's efforts.
    Source

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Should give Mel Gibson a few beers and ask him what's his take on this

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by Generic
    fuck Iran
    Well, their administration yes. Their citizenry are from what I hear diametrically opposite in their thinking.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Is the US funding Israel so the they doesn't have to get their hands dirty?
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

My Ride
    2003 Honda Accord Ex-l V6

If it happens, then it'll happen. But if it does then, it's pretty bad for both sides and ww3 is soon to follow.

Originally posted by Generic
    fuck Iran
    Ignorance.
    Originally posted by rage2
    #1: don't ever question me.

My Ride
    TRD Pro

Originally posted by Zephyr
    Should give Mel Gibson a few beers and ask him what's his take on this
    LOL
    Originally posted by Melinda

You certainly are not a very nice person though.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Originally posted by CUG
    Well, their administration yes. Their citizenry are from what I hear diametrically opposite in their thinking.
    - especially the younger population -

My Ride
    '08 Audi A6 4.2L S-line

Originally posted by arian_ma

Ignorance.
    Fuck Iran.

My Ride
    WAO Arrival

If there was a gov't publicly stating that they don't recognize Canada and their goal was to destroy it, fuck 'em.

Originally posted by CUG
    It is pretty much split in Iran.

The secular or moderate Muslims (for the most part urban population of Iran) oppose the current administration.

The more devout (typically rural) Muslims support the government and the Ayatollah.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-17-2020 at 04:16 PM.

Originally posted by Tarrantula

Fuck Iran.
    Idiot.

Originally posted by sputnik

It is pretty much split in Iran.

The secular or moderate Muslims (for the most part urban population of Iran) oppose the current administration.

The more devout (typically rural) Muslims support the government and the Ayatollah.
    That's somewhat right, but the problem lies within the part of the government that has the power: The police force.

It's not necessarily that they believe in, or even like the laws that they enforce, but the government is smart. They have taken a bunch of people who are poor, uneducated, and otherwise would go on to be the scum of society, and given them essentially unlimited power over the population. The wealthy who use these people as their slaves are now the slaves of these people, and as in every other case, with ultimate power comes corruption. At this point, the cops don't even CARE what the laws are, you could tell them to enforce a no breathing rule and they'd try. All they care about is the fact that no one can talk down to them anymore and that everyone is afraid of them. They get paid a pretty penny too and they are everywhere so of course the people can't do shit. The more strict the laws, the more bribe money the cops get too. They bust into a party with liquor in it there, and you pay them $5k to leave quietly. Where else can you make that kind of money?

My Ride
    '08 Audi A6 4.2L S-line

Originally posted by torob

Idiot.
    Rude.

Rude.
    I hope your house gets bombed, then I'll say fuck your country. So awesome.

My Ride
    '08 Audi A6 4.2L S-line

Originally posted by arian_ma

I hope your house gets bombed, then I'll say fuck your country. So awesome.
    If my house gets bombed.. I wouldnt complain. It would probably happen for a reason..

Rude.
    I thought I would keep it simple so you don't overheat thinking too much.
    Instead of shitting on this thread, take a good look and read and maybe become somewhat educated, as hard as that may sound.

I think the government in Iran is, "overestimated." As much power as they do have, i do believe the people can turn that around in a heartbeat. The people already know this but i think they don't want to cause a bloody revolution costing many lives.
    I couldn't say for sure because I'm not there at the moment.
    The government is powerful, they don't care what you say or think, they will carry on their doings as they please and will use the people that are desperate, to do this. But if a police officer tries to say something to a group of 3 or 4 teenagers, he sure as shit won't do it alone. That is how it is at the moment. By "say" i don't mean, "don't pass a red light" or anything simple and logical, but something like "take off that shirt that says USA on it".

Originally posted by torob

I thought I would keep it simple so you don't overheat thinking too much.
    Instead of shitting on this thread, take a good look and read and maybe become somewhat educated, as hard as that may sound.

I think the government in Iran is, "overestimated." As much power as they do have, i do believe the people can turn that around in a heartbeat. The people already know this but i think they don't want to cause a bloody revolution costing many lives.
    I couldn't say for sure because I'm not there at the moment.
    The government is powerful, they don't care what you say or think, they will carry on their doings as they please and will use the people that are desperate, to do this. But if a police officer tries to say something to a group of 3 or 4 teenagers, he sure as shit won't do it alone. That is how it is at the moment. By "say" i don't mean, "don't pass a red light" or anything simple and logical, but something like "take off that shirt that says USA on it".
    Not sure if you are from Iran man, but you sound like you've been there. Last time I went there there were what seemed to be riot police absolutely everywhere. They had guns, batons, mace, and other weapons on them. The government has the guns and the people don't. Severe censorship is in effect as well so it's hard for people to communicate. Any sort of anti-islam or anti-government slander will get you hung. I'd say the people are pretty strapped.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast