Quantcast
Kramer Mazda Fraud! - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kramer Mazda Fraud!

Last edited by kaput; 01-05-2017 at 02:32 AM.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by President Obama
    I work in the shop there but am not entitled to say what happened with this car due to losing my job. A friend called me up telling me about this thread and I did not know it was yours till he explained the problems with the car and it clicked which cx-7 it was.

But i would like to know what suspension was damaged. but once again am not entitled to say what i believe is right or wrong.
    So you made an account to tell us you know of the vehicle and "a" situation regarding it, yet you can't say anything? Why make the effort to be useless?

Fuck people are retarded.

My Ride
    Toyota Prius

No i didn't make this account just now. Its been around for a while lol.

But would you risk your job because of something you said on the internet?? probably not. Nor can i voice my true opinion on the matter.

From what i know, the customer should have felt vibration in the steering wheel just after delivery and should have turned around and dealt with the issues.

But i am actually suprised to hear that they blamed him for the issues. I am mostly interested in getting the story from the OP and hearing who he dealt with to say that it was his fault.

My Ride
    07 Mazda 3, 08 Mazda CX-7

AMVIC took the case. Mazda did not supply a mechanical fitness certificate, they broke the law. Kramer Mazda... you fucked up, and its time to admit to it.
    And NIX87-- just because you work there, doesnt mean you have to defend them. You know kramer fucks people around. Just becuase I am a girl, doesnt mean you can fuck with me, I wasnt born yesterday. They made a huge mistake, and I caught them.

Originally posted by mazdafan77
    AMVIC took the case. Mazda did not supply a mechanical fitness certificate, they broke the law. Kramer Mazda... you fucked up, and its time to admit to it.
    And NIX87-- just because you work there, doesnt mean you have to defend them. You know kramer fucks people around. Just becuase I am a girl, doesnt mean you can fuck with me, I wasnt born yesterday. They made a huge mistake, and I caught them.
    Whoa whoa whoa... lets back this up

You're a girl?

Pics?
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    has three pedals.

Originally posted by 403Gemini

Whoa whoa whoa... lets back this up

You're a girl?

Pics?
    ding ding ding

a lady who doesn't take shit!

My Ride
    Axis powers

403Gemini aren't you a girl too?
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    BMW

Originally posted by mazdafan77
    How was I defending them? I agree an inspection should have been supplied at delivery. I was just wondering why a document was signed stating you recieved one when you didn't? They did admit it and your vehicle was inspected was it not? Probably why the issues had been discovered, I can't speak for the service department and it's too bad you've come across issues with them. If there was any way I could help I would be glad too but I wasn't the salesperson invovled.

P.S.
    I don't think anyone had the intention of fucking you over because your a girl, especially one that everyone knows is involved in the industry herself.
    Last edited by Nix87; 02-12-2009 at 02:43 PM.

Originally posted by adam c
    403Gemini aren't you a girl too?
    tee hee

... no. That certainlly explains your PM's... i thought you were just a raging homo... j/k
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Sabb and some bikes

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Originally posted by A79O
    A girl hey? You sound like a guy judging from your posts.
    I AM A GUY! oh wait, you meant the OP?

My Ride
    W204

Nice! Love consumer victories.

Oil pan and suspension.... Sounds like the car ran over something, like a high cement barrier in a parking lot.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-17-2020 at 03:55 PM.

My Ride
    W204

Originally posted by 01RedDX

Yes you can!
    Well I can totally see where he's coming from. At this moment, it would suck to lose your job, and I would assume this applies esp. at a car dealership, even at servicing. It's the managers that calls the shots, the peons are usually at their mercy. Such is life. But.. If President Obama was so scared of losing his job, I'd like to know why he doesn't just keep his mouth shut instead of posting on a forum where everyone can see and possibly adding fuel to the fire. Unless he truly does care... Who knows.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    Toyota Prius

I do care about the situation because imo it wasn't dealt in the right way. Mazdafan pm'd me and am waiting on a response. i would like to hear more details from their side.

Many Mazda owners with faulty transmission have asked about filing a class action suit against the company. Unfortunately, such suits are almost never successful.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Toyota Prius

Originally posted by mikle51
    Many Mazda owners with faulty transmission have asked about filing a class action suit against the company. Unfortunately, such suits are almost never successful.
    what do you mean about a faulty transmission??? 90% of the transmissions we replace are warrenty mazda 3 transmissions. Why? because the transmission used in the mazda 3 loves to burn transmission fluid rather quickly and the harder you drive the car, the faster it burns. I have seen mazda 3's with burnt transmission fluid at 25,000km's. Than we reccomend a flush. The last transmission R&R that i did had fluid that was pitch black and the car only had 50,000km's on it. Remember they aren't sport cars, they are economic cars that weren't built to take hard abuse.

Besides that only other transmission that we have rebuilt has been from customer abuse with a manual transmission.

We do cover alot under warrenty, why do you think mazda extended the rx-8 warrenty for the motor to 180,000km's?

plus to get a new transmission for free because you neglected to take care of your car is a good deal. like any company we try to take care of our customers and this is why i am interested in this case due to the km's on the car and the fact that the owner only owned it for a week before issues arised.

My Ride
    Vantage, RX-8, Mazda 3, Rover Sport

My wife loves her Mazda 3. But then again, she doesn't shit bag it like every other young fool out there. Its a 4 door sedan for god sakes.

Also, you need to learn the definition of fraud.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by 403Gemini

I AM A GUY! oh wait, you meant the OP?
    No, someone was wanting to troll hard tonight. I wonder if I can sue for him using my likeness without my permission?

My Ride
    GTI

Originally posted by A790

No, someone was wanting to troll hard tonight. I wonder if I can sue for him using my likeness without my permission?
    Hilarious, I had to look a couple times to figure out it was an O instead of 0. Was wondering wtf was going on.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast