S54 M Coupe

Default Fatty can't get alignment done!

My Ride
    gsr

she felt crushed?? looked like her fat ass was turning the car to one side

My Ride
    Axis powers

geez

fucking weight watchers, jenny craig, la weight loss or better yet close your freaking mouth and put the fucking double quarter supersized meal down
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride

If she sat in the car and got it aligned, there would be no more pulling! How is that offensive? Maybe the shop should have put an engine block on the drivers seat and aligned it then....

My Ride
    14 fit, 11 Ridgeline, 12 outlander

i lol'd
    Originally posted by Unknown303
    Everything makes me upset.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    Nonsense. You've all got slanty eyes, play Starcraft, speak Chinese and eat nothing but sushi and ginger beef.

DON'T TRY AND CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

My Ride
    3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone

What a stupid bitch. Lose some weight you fat pig. Of course weight can make a car lean, which will throw out alignment. I think the tech's idea was perfect, align it with her in it so you pre-compensate for the extra weight load. either that or upgrade the springs on that side of the car to a heavier spring/strut combo. Why should society make changes for their fat fucking asses, its not our fault that they cant stop stuffing their faces. Yes, some fat people have glandular problems, thats about 5% imo, the others just use it as an excuse because they have no self control. But whatever, i guess we should accomidate them, since its easier for us to change than for them to make a life change and fix their health.

these kinds of things just burn me up.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

shit i better start putting on the weight or soon i will be too small to drive new cars

My Ride
    is Invisible

Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
    What a stupid bitch. Lose some weight you fat pig. Of course weight can make a car lean, which will throw out alignment. I think the tech's idea was perfect, align it with her in it so you pre-compensate for the extra weight load. either that or upgrade the springs on that side of the car to a heavier spring/strut combo. Why should society make changes for their fat fucking asses, its not our fault that they cant stop stuffing their faces. Yes, some fat people have glandular problems, thats about 5% imo, the others just use it as an excuse because they have no self control. But whatever, i guess we should accomidate them, since its easier for us to change than for them to make a life change and fix their health.

well said!

My Ride
    E550 Coupe (M278)

The first words in the article were "Tiffany Lukian loves Kia Rios" and my immediate thoughts were "There's her fucking problem".

Honestly though, her weight is an issue, what else were they supposed to do? Oh wait, they're doing it already; backpedalling and blaming the car because it wasn't equipped to handle her ass. What ever happened to calling a spade a spade instead of this touchy-feely bullshit where you can always pass the buck and never take responsibility for your actions?

I understand weight's a sensitive issue, but fuckin' hell, she's a big girl, and I'm sure that didn't just happen overnight. Either accept it, or do something about it.
    -James
    Current beast: E550 Coupe (M278)
    Previous beasts: AM Vantage, E90 335i (modded + JB4 Map2), E39 M5

My Ride
    Axis powers

Originally posted by TorqueDog
    The first words in the article were "Tiffany Lukian loves Kia Rios" and my immediate thoughts were "There's her fucking problem".

Honestly though, her weight is an issue, what else were they supposed to do? Oh wait, they're doing it already; backpedalling and blaming the car because it wasn't equipped to handle her ass. What ever happened to calling a spade a spade instead of this touchy-feely bullshit where you can always pass the buck and never take responsibility for your actions?

I understand weight's a sensitive issue, but fuckin' hell, she's a big girl, and I'm sure that didn't just happen overnight. Either accept it, or do something about it.
    refer here
    http://forums.beyond.ca/st/251487/th...canada-part-1/
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    01 TDI

she should invest in some stiff racing springs/struts then maybe the car can compensate for her fat ass.

OR! throw like 10bags of rice into the passenger side of the car to balance out her cellulite.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

this reminds me of when i worked for a dealership and this guy incessantly kept saying the suv pulls right after numerous (about 5 times) alignments which we all put back to spec everytime, so the last time he came in, he brought his heavier set wife, she sat in the right seat it all made sense, put the toe and camber slightly out of spec (like .0x out), test drove it as no fault found and they never came back for that problem.

Insane that she wants the manufacturers to think of 'the change in society' , fken ppl these days

My Ride
    POS

It's called Karma. She "crushed" the car and now she's being "crushed" back.
    Last edited by topmade; 02-04-2009 at 07:14 PM.

it sounded as if it was news to her that she was fat...

My Ride
    05 GDB V.8 / ZX10R / T1-7L

Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

BMW and many other high end manufacturers actually have an alignment ballast that needs to be in place when the Vehicle is receiving an alignment.
    As a technician myself the suggestion to have her sit in the car while the alignment was being performed was the absolute cure to her pull problems.

part of the procedure of performing such a routine is a mandatory test drive after wards, at which point the tech would have noticed the pull still and corrected for it.

a high percentage of the world is far, far under the 200lbs mark, especially most Kia owners. which auto manufacturers take into consideration when designing the geometry of a veh.

so really the only problem I see here is one over weight person suffering from "Fat bitch Victim" syndrome. My suggestion would be to buy a SUV, at which point I'm sure she would complain about not having enough money to buy herself enough food due to the higher car payment.

My Ride
    1098S

"Spent a lot of money". Isn't a brand new KIA like $7995
    Originally posted by S2K2
    Haha I am pushin more hp than your car will ever see I have carbon fiber u don't...
    Originally posted by Sebasshole
    But give her a thumb in the eye just to be safe.

My Ride
    Axis powers

Originally posted by SNAATCH
    "Spent a lot of money". Isn't a brand new KIA like $7995
    yea but think about how much money that takes out of junk food fund
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone

Originally posted by RickDaTuner

BMW and many other high end manufacturers actually have an alignment ballast that needs to be in place when the Vehicle is receiving an alignment.
    As a technician myself the suggestion to have her sit in the car while the alignment was being performed was the absolute cure to her pull problems.

part of the procedure of performing such a routine is a mandatory test drive after wards, at which point the tech would have noticed the pull still and corrected for it.

a high percentage of the world is far, far under the 200lbs mark, especially most Kia owners. which auto manufacturers take into consideration when designing the geometry of a veh.

so really the only problem I see here is one over weight person suffering from "Fat bitch Victim" syndrome. My suggestion would be to buy a SUV, at which point I'm sure she would complain about not having enough money to buy herself enough food due to the higher car payment.
    Exactly, and i really hope the poor tech who suggested this didnt get reprimanded, im sick of these fat fucks walking around making people change for them, and using tools like the news and papers to help them out. If people start ridiculing them more, and holding their hands less, they may just get the point. Tell me if im wrong here, im starting to see a connection, fat----->stupid.....yes? no?

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Originally posted by Abeo
    If she sat in the car and got it aligned, there would be no more pulling! How is that offensive? Maybe the shop should have put an engine block on the drivers seat and aligned it then....
    My thoughts exactly. Either sit in the car while they align it or put down the fucking cheeseburgers.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast