Quantcast
Villeneuve Quits F1!!? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Villeneuve Quits F1!!?

My Ride
    Corolla

Well BAR led a bit the last race, too bad it blew.... I was pretty excited for the honda guys.

I really missing watching Jacque race competitively. I think he decided money over racing glory. He's wasted some of his best years as far as driving goes...

I'm a firm believer this guy still has massive talent. And in the right car, he'd be very capable as far as winning another Formula 1 Championship.

Hope it happens for him, so I can again tune in to Formula 1 on a regular basis...

My Ride
    pedals

JV hasnt had much luck either with the car. it seemed like every second race the car self-destructed in some manner. I think that gives him the right to bitch. I think that in the end everyone will benifit from this. BAR needs some new blood, so they realize that its not just the driver that is making them suck, and JV needs to get out of that team. even if he doesnt race anymore, there is nothing worse than hating what you do (or with who) and getting payed too much to leave.

My Ride
    2007 Impreza Wagon

Originally posted by rage2
    Maybe McLaren will give JV a chance once they punt Coultard. He's been struggling for too long now.
    Nah, can't see him going to Mclaren because Montoya has already signed for 2005 for Mclaren plus there is rumours of Dennis paying out his retainer from Williams. I doubt Dennis will do it because he's signed Coulthard for another year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2