Quantcast
LF: cheap haircut - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: LF: cheap haircut

My Ride
    94 Teg

Default LF: cheap haircut

Hey guys i just wanna get my sides cut and dont wanna go to an expensive place. i know first choice but i dont know how much they are.

looking for it to be in the NW

thanks
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Please search the forum, there is a huge thread about haircuts.

Actually here:
    http://forums.beyond.ca/st/242559/hair-cut-places/

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

I have a bowl and a weed eater. SO long as you let me cut your hair after I smoke a huge gagger with said tools, I will do it for free.

PS- The weed eater is electric / cordless.
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

My Ride
    Rust bucketz

Go to the Barber Shop in Beddington mall. Awesome guys and they shouldnt charge much at all for a trim.

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

Eyez On You salon on 16th AVE... run by my friend Andrea, she does a great job! I think it costs me $25 for a snip...
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    Originally posted by InRich
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

Just go to any Lebanese barbershop.

Get "Omar" or "Abdul" to cut your hair and you will be out $15 and have a decent cut.

Don't bother with any place with the words "salon" or "spa" in the name (unless you are gay), and don't be seduced by the hot chick cutting hair. She will give you a terrible cut for $40.

PFFT.... the dude said cheap, and you guys are recommending $15+ haircuts! shit man, go to china town, there are a couple of barbers there that will do it for $5 (look for signs in the windows on that road just south of the river and parallel to it). they only give one type of haircut (not sure what to call it - traditional china boy haircut), but they do it fast and good and cheap.

Discover You $12 .. this guy is pretty good .. http://www.yellowpages.ca/bus/Albert...0135600_085100

My Ride
    '16 F150 Lariat, 17 Shelby GT350, '21 Explorer ST

go to southcentre.. the place right by the GNC is really cheap and they do really good work

Your Seriously going to cheap out on a haircut?? That sickens me. You probably don't tip the hair stylist either.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Robocut FTW! Only $39.99 for thousands of do it yourself haircuts!

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

Originally posted by JEFFRIX
    Your Seriously going to cheap out on a haircut?? That sickens me. You probably don't tip the hair stylist either.
    Not everyone needs a $40 haircut. A simple mens cut shouldn't take longer than 15 minutes and isn't really that complicated.

The people who think they do probably also think they need $200 jeans and $50 bottles of Grey Goose.

My Ride
    2005 Honda Civic

Haircuts shouldn't cost more than $15 and even that's a ripoff. I go to a place in Chinook Mall with the red/white striped pole out front.
    Originally posted by adamc
    you can pretty much skip over any posts that have no punctuation, as a general rule of thumb.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

yeah i've never paid more than 15$ for a haircut and i find if you want to get out slightly faster with a great result, find an asian or eastern european (russian/ukranian ladies) haircutter, they seem to be really efficient with great care for detail lol. one lady i goto in my area does my haircut in 10-15 minutes flat, from sitting in the chair till putting my jacket on and paying

^ that Robocut is just fken hilarious, late 80's early 90's inventions and haircuts are lol
    Last edited by n1zm0; 02-25-2009 at 03:06 PM.

My Ride
    94 Teg

Originally posted by JEFFRIX
    i am not getting a haircut. i just wanna shave my sides and back. i had a number one and my hair is growing back. but unfortunatly my sides faster then the top of my head.

thnks for the suggestions
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by sputnik

Not everyone needs a $40 haircut. A simple mens cut shouldn't take longer than 15 minutes and isn't really that complicated.

The people who think they do probably also think they need $200 jeans and $50 bottles of Grey Goose.
    Wrong! Just because you feel you are the He-Men of all men, and are affraid to get caught doing something too far out of the caveman role, doesn't mean classy motherfuckers like me can't get a good cut while hot chicks rub down the ol' scalp.

I pay what I pay not only for a good cut, but to support a friends business. HER common clientel may need 200+ dollar jeans and retarded bottle services in a city that has mediocre night life, but this guy is far from pretentious.

It makes more sense, and more attainable to line up a smoke show to do "homecuts" from a nicer "salon" (shit, now I'm a big fag) than to have some Leb dude even touch me.

Then again, maybe you are just ugly and spending more than 15 bucks to look good is a complete waste.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by Kona9

doesn't mean classy motherfuckers like me can't get a good cut while hot chicks rub down the ol' scalp.
    I'm not as much of a classy motherfucker as you, but my sister-in-law works at a salon, and she gives the best head
    massages during my haircut. It's worth every cent (plus I'm helping family)

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Originally posted by beecue
    Discover You $12 .. this guy is pretty good .. http://www.yellowpages.ca/bus/Albert...0135600_085100
    Lol, I thought this place was very low key lol.

Viet guy there is really nice and my friends consistently get great haircuts, I went there yesterday and he did exactly the opposite of what I told him to do. I did a little damage control at home and it looks good now.

If you have something basic in mind, might be a good bet.

"You look good now!" "See you agaaaain" *Viet Accent*
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

Then again, maybe you are just ugly and spending more than 15 bucks to look good is a complete waste.

Perhaps you are just lonely or your wife/girlfriend is ugly that you need to spend the extra money just to have some physical contact with a good looking girl. Was the $25 scalp massage and subsequent hard on worth it?

I would bet you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a $15 haircut and a $40 one.

Why throw money away? Is the scalp massage really worth it? The OP is looking for a cheap simple cut. Why should he pay any more?

You sound like one of those guys that justifies leaves a big tip to every flirty waitress in hopes of getting laid but downplays it by saying "at least im not cheap" or "she did a good job".

My Ride
    NC1

Wrong! Just because you feel you are the He-Men of all men, and are affraid to get caught doing something too far out of the caveman role, doesn't mean classy motherfuckers like me can't get a good cut while hot chicks rub down the ol' scalp.

I pay what I pay not only for a good cut, but to support a friends business. HER common clientel may need 200+ dollar jeans and retarded bottle services in a city that has mediocre night life, but this guy is far from pretentious.

It makes more sense, and more attainable to line up a smoke show to do "homecuts" from a nicer "salon" (shit, now I'm a big fag) than to have some Leb dude even touch me.

Originally posted by sputnik

Perhaps you are just lonely or your wife/girlfriend is ugly that you need to spend the extra money just to have some physical contact with a good looking girl. Was the $25 scalp massage and subsequent hard on worth it?

I would bet you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a $15 haircut and a $40 one.

Why throw money away? Is the scalp massage really worth it? The OP is looking for a cheap simple cut. Why should he pay any more?

You sound like one of those guys that justifies leaves a big tip to every flirty waitress in hopes of getting laid but downplays it by saying "at least im not cheap" or "she did a good job".

Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast