Quantcast
89 civic hatchback - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 89 civic hatchback

My Ride
    Pathfinder

Originally posted by Spenser
    It says it right there, plus i can show you one in real life right now if you want, you do not need a custom mount kit to do it, all you need is a torch, and a welder, Any and every shop should have this thus, Any and every shop can do a b-series into a 4th gen with ease, mount kits are just for show, as long as I'm concerned,
    besides, those bloody kits are expensive.
    Dosen't Cutting and welding your old mounts count as making custom mounts?

My Ride
    08.5 Mazdaspeed 3

your a moron, What kind of civic is it?
    I think someone should relax!

and also, it's You're, not your

My Ride
    STI

Spenser
    And what buddy of yours got a 260hp accord motor. I believe the newer accords with exception to the V6 accords come with 2 different F22 motors. One makes 130hp and the other makes i think 145hp. Where the hell did he get a 260 hp accord motor that drops into a CRX? your on crack hahah read up on your honda's!

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

But, I wanna see a 260hp Accord Powered CRX...I am not trying to start shit saying its not possible, cause I mean ANYTHING is possible with a lil BLING BLING right??...But nevertheless, I would still love to see that...just to ease my curiosity...I mean i know nothing about Honda's...I am a DSMer...but still you know I AM human...
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    STI

Yeah sure i agree would be tight to see but i don't believe this guy? It would take quite a bit of BLING to get an f22 to those kind of HP numbers.

My Ride
    89 Civic ZC

Originally posted by ^SkylinE^
    Spenser
    And what buddy of yours got a 260hp accord motor. I believe the newer accords with exception to the V6 accords come with 2 different F22 motors. One makes 130hp and the other makes i think 145hp. Where the hell did he get a 260 hp accord motor that drops into a CRX? your on crack hahah read up on your honda's!
    Its a V6, the 2002 Honda accord with 260 hp and the 6 speed transmission. what I'm trying to say to you guys is anything can be done, and you do not need any money to do it either, He did the whole swap for free, all he had to do was buy the writen off accord--for 1700. then he just adapted all the front end components. Why don't you shut up and go get some experience and stop just READING and wishing you had the money to do these things

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Its a V6, the 2002 Honda accord with 260 hp and the 6 speed transmission. what I'm trying to say to you guys is anything can be done, and you do not need any money to do it either, He did the whole swap for free, all he had to do was buy the writen off accord--for 1700. then he just adapted all the front end components. Why don't you shut up and go get some experience and stop just READING and wishing you had the money to do these things
    Again, not to cause shit...but if I don't need any money to do it, why would I wish to have the cash to make a swap like that work??...I mean if hes swapping...Thats great...All I said is that it would be really cool to see...I know NOTHING about the Honda's and Acura's I will be totally honest with you...But anything like that...Whether someone swaps in a 440 into a Dodge Dart, an H22 into a Civic, or a Stealth TT motor into a DSM...Its just things that I would like to see... But again, that is just me...
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    STI

HAHAHAHAHA FOOLS HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    I love how intense people get on here simma down now. I would love to see the CRX with the accord motor. Does he ever go to the 403 meets?

My Ride
    89 Civic ZC

Originally posted by ^SkylinE^
    HAHAHAHAHA FOOLS HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    I love how intense people get on here simma down now. I would love to see the CRX with the accord motor. Does he ever go to the 403 meets?
    I don't think so, Next summer he might, I never been to the 403 meets either so I don't know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2