138. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jack Bauer

38 27.54%
  • Jason Bourne

100 72.46%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack Bauer vs Jason Bourne

Default Jack Bauer vs Jason Bourne

Okay me and the guys were having a big argument last night on who's the most lethal(like deadliest, scariest, you wouldn't want to fuck with, Gangsta) character. I was outnumbered probably because I was the only one who watched the show...but I strongly believe that Jack Fuckin Bauer is more dangerous that Jason Bourne. Im not trying to win anyone over I just want people who've watched the show and movie to compare the two.
    Thanks

Jason Bourne:

Jack Bauer:

My Ride
    EM1

Bourne...he's a programmed killing machine.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Imma go with Bourne

But if you threw Chuck Norris in the mix, then its game over
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 people and saved the world 4 times. What the fuck did Jason Bourne do in his life?

My Ride
    EM1

Different position, that's Bauers job. Bourne was just trying to find out who he was, not save the world as his job. If he did have Bauers job then he probably would have saved the world 100 times over and had several million insane fights resulting in broken bones and snapped necks, alongside with killing thousands upon thousands. True story.

But dude think of it like this too...Bourne has no scary presence, he's like a "sleeper", Bauer on the other hand, you know when he's walking towards you that you will eventually give him what he wants even if you don't know it!

My Ride
    09 wrx265

whos jack bauer?

My Ride

Originally posted by Shunsui
    But dude think of it like this too...Bourne has no scary presence, he's like a "sleeper", Bauer on the other hand, you know when he's walking towards you that you will eventually give him what he wants even if you don't know it!

How is Bourne not scary, Jack Bauer you will see coming towards you, Bourne is like a fucking ninja, all the sudden hes behind you with a choke hold on you
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

Bourne FTW...

Originally posted by cityhunter2501
    whos jack bauer?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Jack+Bauer

Originally posted by dj_rice

How is Bourne not scary, Jack Bauer you will see coming towards you, Bourne is like a fucking ninja, all the sudden hes behind you with a choke hold on you
    Because hes Matt Damon

Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    some blue car

Jason Bourne.

Although Jack Bauer may be deadly, he still has rules to follow, although he may break the rules quite a bit. Jason Bourne however is his own man, answering to no one (well now he is anyways).

QFT.

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

+1 Bourne.

Samurais are scarier than Ninjas, Jack Bauer is the modern day white Samurai. Jack Bauer answers to no one...even the President can't control Jack, can Jason Bourne go into the white house and interrogate the President of United States and just walk out the front door, and don't even say Jack Bauer needs backup, look at what happened to his past partners, that big black guy forgot his name, that white guy that dated Kim Bauer, and Tony. When you hear Jack Bauer call Backup, he doesn't mean bring men here now, He means BACK THE FUCK UP!

My Ride

Samurais are scarier than Ninjas, Jack Bauer is the modern day white Samurai. Jack Bauer answers to no one...even the President can't control Jack, can Jason Bourne go into the white house and interrogate the President of United States and just walk out the front door, and don't even say Jack Bauer needs backup, look at what happened to his past partners, that big black guy forgot his name, that white guy that dated Kim Bauer, and Tony. When you hear Jack Bauer call Backup, he doesn't mean bring men here now, He means BACK THE FUCK UP!

Still doesn`t prove anything, Jack Bauer is a trained Counter Terrorist Agent, Jason Bourne is a trained assasin, end of story, all your proving is Jack Bauer is more meaner and louder, nothing to do with more lethal

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Bourne, i've only watched 2 or 3 '24' episodes and he seems to just yell alot, maybe i was just watching the boring parts tho.

classic

Baure, it is not even a question.

I would have though bourne, but recently i started watching 24. I started from season 1 and now am on season 5. Jack baure is a killing, torturing, ethics machine!
    Originally posted by banned3x
    i wasent trying to fuck my grandma, i was just trying to feel her boobs.

When you hear Jack Bauer call Backup, he doesn't mean bring men here now, He means BACK THE FUCK UP!
    Nah, he always shouts it. He is telling the terrorists that they better be calling their back up.

Originally posted by prudzzz
    Baure, it is not even a question.

I would have though bourne, but recently i started watching 24. I started from season 1 and now am on season 5. Jack baure is a killing, torturing, ethics machine!
    +1

Woah Dj_Rice get your facts straight, he was not just a trained CTU agent...He was trained in the US Army Delta, the LAPD(Street Cred YO), SWAT(FUCK A STREET, AVENUE CRED YO), and wait for it....the CIA, and then finally trained as CTU Agent. Jason Bourne is dead, this one you see in the movies is actually just a swagger JACKer.
    Last edited by Shunsui; 03-14-2009 at 06:36 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast