Quantcast
Help a girl out.... Warning, I ramble - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help a girl out.... Warning, I ramble

Eat lots, sleep lots, take vits b12, b6, c & d, drink lots of water, cardio/weights for 1-2hrs 5-6 times a week and get off the stack.

If that fails, drop the kid off at dads and take a vacation for a week. If that fails get some meds.

edit: I need pics in order to make a proper diagnosis.
    Last edited by Wildcat; 03-16-2009 at 10:24 AM.

Professional DJ equipment for sale: Click Here

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

have you tried lighting up a doobie?
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    Originally posted by InRich
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

My Ride
    Kirov, rx-7

Originally posted by ~Leah~

Sleep I know is brutal for me. It's not even the little guy's fault it's all my own. I need to get on my own ass about getting to bed at a normal hour. Usually it doesn't end up being until around 11:30 or midnight then I'm up at 5:45.
    Take Melatonin a half hour before bed. Dont take B vitamins before bed either.

I wanted the ECA for the extra push with my cardio. I have exercise enduced asthma so like you said it helps tremendously with that. And also for the fat burning effect as well. My stack is only 8/250/100.
    How does your stack work?: whats your dose, do you take it daily and do you cycle on and off?

Personally I think you should get off the eca stack. Ephedrine and caffeine will fry your brain if you dont take a break. You can pretty much find the side effects anywhere on the internet:

Other risks include insomnia, dry mouth, irritability, stress, anxiety, headache, dizziness, nausea, irregular heartbeat, interaction with MAO inhibitors, trembling hands, increased need for water and potassium, and psychosis resulting from the long-term use of ephedrine.

I think I'm gonna try to go tanning at lunch to get some vitamin D in me. As for Vitamin B, what would the best complex be to help with energy? I know 12 is typically what a person would use but i saw B50 at the drug store so was wondering about that.
    Go buy animal pack, it has all the vitamins you need. If not, get some D, B-complex, Niacin and C. Those are great vitamins for feeling great and happy. Remember the more stressed your mind and body is the more b vitamins your body uses.

Also you should take some minerals, zinc is great and enough magnesium will help you relax. I have also heard great things about these minerals for working out purposes, ZMA is supposed to be a great supplement for body builders.

Oh and do Not drink when your feeling this way. Its so bad for your body if its already deprived of nutrients/sleep.
    Last edited by semograd; 03-16-2009 at 10:48 AM.

My Ride
    s13 w/ sr20 blacktop

relieve you're sexual frustration leah, just do it.

lol I am only kidding around. As said above, moniter you're sleeping patterns! Being tired without realizing it can make you adgitated.

Have you thought about the negative effects of caffeine? Since its minorly addictive, there are side effect (being pissed off) that come along with stoping your caffeine intake, and since you were on an eca stack, It could just be that.

do your drink coffee/coke or anything of the sort? If not, drink a cup of coffee and see how you feel.

My Ride
    Mom-van

Originally posted by Wildcat
    Eat lots, sleep lots, take vits b12, b6, c & d, drink lots of water, cardio/weights for 1-2hrs 5-6 times a week and get off the stack.

If that fails, drop the kid off at dads and take a vacation for a week. If that fails get some meds.

edit: I need pics in order to make a proper diagnosis.
    Hence the sudden add to facebook? :P I thought you were already on my list anyway?

Originally posted by semograd

Take Melatonin a half hour before bed. Dont take B vitamins before bed either.

How does your stack work?: whats your dose, do you take it daily and do you cycle on and off?

Personally I think you should get off the eca stack. Ephedrine and caffeine will fry your brain if you dont take a break. You can pretty much find the side effects anywhere on the internet:

Go buy animal pack, it has all the vitamins you need. If not, get some D, B-complex, Niacin and C. Those are great vitamins for feeling great and happy. Remember the more stressed your mind and body is the more b vitamins your body uses.

Also you should take some minerals, zinc is great and enough magnesium will help you relax. I have also heard great things about these minerals for working out purposes, ZMA is supposed to be a great supplement for body builders.

Oh and do Not drink when your feeling this way. Its so bad for your body if its already deprived of nutrients/sleep.
    I take all my vitamins (women's multi, St. John's Wort, B12) in the morning, as well as my stack. I do it once a day and originally planned to do 1 week on, 1-2 weeks off, but with the time change I ended up doing 2 weeks on. I took it Mon-Fri.

Originally posted by bawlls
    relieve you're sexual frustration leah, just do it.

lol I am only kidding around. As said above, moniter you're sleeping patterns! Being tired without realizing it can make you adgitated.

Have you thought about the negative effects of caffeine? Since its minorly addictive, there are side effect (being pissed off) that come along with stoping your caffeine intake, and since you were on an eca stack, It could just be that.

do your drink coffee/coke or anything of the sort? If not, drink a cup of coffee and see how you feel.
    Yeah, my sleeping patterns definitely need to improve. That's my main goal this week. As for caffeine, a 250mg pill has the same amount as less than 2 cups of coffee (~150mg/cup). It's the only caffeine intake I have in a day, so I'm thinking that's less than a lot of coffee addicts. I don't drink pop (or anything carbonated)... all I drink actually is water and milk... so unless I have some chocolate, and lets face it, I'm a girl, it happens, I don't consume anymore caffeine throughout the day. I don't drink coffee and occasionally drink tea... I suppose I could work on upping my green tea intake.
    ~*Leah*~

My Ride
    Kirov, rx-7

I take all my vitamins (women's multi, St. John's Wort, B12) in the morning, as well as my stack. I do it once a day and originally planned to do 1 week on, 1-2 weeks off, but with the time change I ended up doing 2 weeks on. I took it Mon-Fri.
    Womans multi and b12 is not nearly enough for someone who trains as much as you do. Buy all that stuff I told you to buy and take them 2-3 times a day (unless you buy animal pack).

Also do you do a good job of replacing your electrolytes during/after workouts? That could be a contributing factor. No matter what I still think the main source of your problems lyes with the eca stack, not everyones body is the same and you might be more sensitive to caffeine/ephedrine than others.

why do you take st johns wort? are you depressed?
    Last edited by semograd; 03-16-2009 at 11:19 AM.

My Ride
    Nothing Good.

Lightbulb I take all my vitamins (women's multi, St. John's Wort, B12)

St. John's Wort? why would you take that? get off of that now! also just get outside and get some sun! and fresh air!
    A Ferrari is a high maintenance chick, you spend money regardless of what you do with her. You can baby the C63, or slap on all seasons, and you won't be spending anything but yearly maintenance. Of course that's like dating a stripper and refusing to fuck her, which would make you gay.

Originally posted by Rage2

My Ride
    2004 Toyota Echo

Leah, what brand of Multi Vit are you taking? A good multi should be taken a few times daily instead of once a day.

I hear great things about a brand called New Chapter. Their line of products are all organic and derived from whole foods. The better multi's now a days have Maca root for energy, balancing your hormone and many other great attributes.

I currently take Maca XP (black Maca).
    2004 Toyota Echo

My Ride
    the ladies crazy!

hey im available fon one on one training
    Life is a Gamble.

hey Leah, how many mg's are you taking of everything?

I'm doing 16 ephedrine, 200 caffeine, and 81 asprin once a day in the mid afternoon and it gives me enough energy. I've only been doing it for 2 weeks so I'll let you know how i feel closer to the end of this week / beginning of next week.

That being said , get PLENTY of water.

Also to about 40% of the posters in this thread - grow up
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

Default Re: I take all my vitamins (women's multi, St. John's Wort, B12)

Originally posted by bourge73
    St. John's Wort? why would you take that? get off of that now! also just get outside and get some sun! and fresh air!

It helps depression , seems fine to me.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    AE92GZE, Legacy BL, Yaris

Originally posted by 403Gemini

Also to about 40% of the posters in this thread - grow up
    I dont think the newb's know that the last person on this forum that you would want to piss off and then meet in person is Leah.
    Those who have crossed her before will never be the same.
    ie) Ludegirl.

My Ride
    Mom-van

Wayne, I'm taking 8/250/100mg. I think the water thing is a problem for me as well, I know I don't get nearly enough.

As for the St. John's Wort, I used to suffer from pretty bad depression in high school, and since then I have occasional bouts where it comes back, so I prefer to take it just for my own mood. Since I'm going through a highly emotional/stressful time in my life with the separation, being a young struggling single mother, etc, this is my own personal decision.

As for a multi, I'm only taking One-a-day women's formula. I know I should be taking something better than this, and also some omega's probably. But as you can probably guess, money is an issue.

And even though you basically just called me a bitch alloroc, I can't argue with that point. But I just laugh at the petty comments all these little boys are making... I should have known better than to put "girl" in the title.

I hit a huge brick wall at 3:15 today. Like huge. I have had zero caffeine and very little water. I'll be amazed if I can make it the whole way home without dozing off!! Bedtime when the little man goes to bed tonight.

So my official goals for this week have been set:
    - Drink at least 4L of water/day
    - Get at least 7 hours of sleep/night

Sound ok for a start to my rebound?
    ~*Leah*~

Try Adenasense.

http://www.healthmart2000.com/item644.htm

It helps with adenal gland support. If I remember right, I think it has a lot of similar ingredients as St. John's Wort.

My Ride
    AE92GZE, Legacy BL, Yaris

And even though you basically just called me a bitch alloroc, I can't argue with that point. But I just laugh at the petty comments all these little boys are making... I should have known better than to put "girl" in the title.
    Bitch absolutely not. It was a total compliment.
    You are one of the few eloquent posters on the forum and therefore, you should be feared. Bitching and spinning a good yarn - especially one based in truth, are not the same.

Edit:
    Oh ... and as for being tired ... Welcome to parenthood.

Woman's one a day isn't too bad. Honestly most people get all the B vitamins they need through diet, but if you are feeling lethargic up the B-12 and B6 a bit through your diet. Try snacking on soybeans (B-6) a few times a week and have a couple of eggs (B-12) on alternate days. Working it into your regular meals will save on supplements. Salmon is also high in B vitamins.
    Last edited by alloroc; 03-16-2009 at 10:02 PM.

My Ride
    Mom-van

Hahaha well thanks I dunno if anyone caught it earlier in the thread, but my mood last week caused me to throw a snowball at Kloubek's face while he was on the phone with a customer at work. You're right, I should be feared lol.

I eat eggs every morning (usually one or 2 hard boiled) and Salmon once a week. This morning I took my caffeine pill since I'm not a huge fan of coffee or tea really. It's only 200mg not 250 as I previously thought. It reallllllly helped give me a little boost. Managed to do 30 mins of crazy HIIT on the treadmill. Is it bad if I just take the caffeine in place of coffee/tea?
    ~*Leah*~

My Ride
    Kirov, rx-7

if money is an issue heres the link to what I always buy (shipping is cheap):

http://www.fitnessone.com/animal-pak-p-376.html

My Ride
    Nothing Good.

Default As for the St. John's Wort, I used to suffer from pretty bad depression

Maybe you should talk to a Dr. and get some real meds? sound like you may need it, dont rely on herbal crap get the good stuff.
    A Ferrari is a high maintenance chick, you spend money regardless of what you do with her. You can baby the C63, or slap on all seasons, and you won't be spending anything but yearly maintenance. Of course that's like dating a stripper and refusing to fuck her, which would make you gay.

Originally posted by Rage2

Hahaha well thanks I dunno if anyone caught it earlier in the thread, but my mood last week caused me to throw a snowball at Kloubek's face while he was on the phone with a customer at work. You're right, I should be feared lol.

I eat eggs every morning (usually one or 2 hard boiled) and Salmon once a week. This morning I took my caffeine pill since I'm not a huge fan of coffee or tea really. It's only 200mg not 250 as I previously thought. It reallllllly helped give me a little boost. Managed to do 30 mins of crazy HIIT on the treadmill. Is it bad if I just take the caffeine in place of coffee/tea?
    Your going to get different opinions here, this is something you want to cycle on and off from so I would not rely on it.

What are you eating exactly in the morning, especially before a HIIT working out? I hope it is more than 2 eggs.

Good, quick breakfast is buy some egg whites, make those into scrambled eggs and 2 strips of turkey bacon with a glass of orange juice and a glass of water. Its what ive been eating for the last 2 weeks, delicious!
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast