Quantcast
Reviewed: Jordan Lotoski – Realtor – Maxwell Canyon Creek. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Reviewed: Jordan Lotoski – Realtor – Maxwell Canyon Creek.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Default Reviewed: Jordan Lotoski – Realtor – Maxwell Canyon Creek.

I’m expecting an addition to the family this summer, and the current house has been feeling a bit cramped. Like most people, I’ve been watching the real estate market falling, and I’ve heard the stories about people not being able to sell their homes. I knew I needed an above average Realtor to sell my home quickly, for a reasonable price. I did email interviews with about a half dozen realtors, including one I’ve used in the past. Then I did in-person interviews with two. I ended up going with Jordan Lotoski, based partly on the recommendations of other beyond.ca users, and partly on his confidence and positive attitude.
    We went over the steps needed to stage our house for selling, Jordan had lots of suggestions. It took about a month for us to clean up and clear out. We thought we were finally ready to list the house. Jordan came over, looked around, and he came up with another dozen suggestions of things to repaint, remove or move. I’ll admit, I was a little put off, since we had worked so hard at getting the house looking great, however, we trusted him. We spent one more week of taking care of the remaining details and when Jordan came back the next week, that house was gleaming and spotless. I’m no perfectionist, but Jordan is, and he agreed that we were ready to list.

He spent at least an hour taking photos of the house, working hard to get just the right angles to show off the best features of the house. When the listing hit MLS on a Thursday morning, the write-up was perfect, the pictures stunning. FS Reno'd inner city bungalow My friends and family were all very impressed. We had two couples through the house that day, three more on Friday. Two on Saturday morning, several during an open house on Saturday afternoon, and a couple more on Sunday. By Monday morning, we had an offer. It was low, but by Monday evening, we had a second offer, and the first one was revised upwards. Before we went to be Monday night, we had accepted an offer for only four thousand under our list price. Less than five full days on the market, success!
    Now the fun part, buying a new place. Jordan took us through ten houses on the first trip, eight on the next, and we thought we were getting close. His seemingly boundless energy was a great help to us when looking at so many houses. He also gave us helpful pointers about what things to look for. We went through six more houses last week, and wrote an offer on one. Jordan did some back-and-forth with the other Realtor and we got the place for $27,000 under list price.

Coles Notes: I am fully satisfied with my experience with Jordan. He sold my house for more than I thought, and he got me my new house for less than I thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Good to know.... and nice write up.

My Ride
    NC1

Wow that is awesome! Congrats! Jordan gets results.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    2GR-FE Hethel, 14W246, 13W251, 06NC, 02Aerio

good referral for Jordan.
    Insurance Pro

My Ride
    Acura TL, 2016 Yamaha FZ-07

good to know. I'm in the looking stage for a house but won't be seriously looking for another year but he seems very knowledgable and helpful. I will probably get him to find me a place once I'm all ready to go, hopefully sooner though.

My Ride
    E92, ZX6R, MK4 GLI

Jordan is the man, really helpful for sure

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Great write up!

for Jordan

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Thanks for the awesome review

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9