Quantcast
Guess who put on my tires :) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Guess who put on my tires :)

My Ride
    4cyl turbo diesel with a max speed of 10.9kmh

Talking Guess who put on my tires :)

A police officer that has given me a ticket and pulled me over a few times. I was given his number from one of my friends ( i guess they're good friends) I didn't know it was him till i got to his place. He has a garage with the tire machine etc. First thing he asked me "where's the Jimmy" Haha, it was pretty fun watching a cop who i had many issues with jack up my car, take my rims off and change my tires. He seems like a pretty nice guy when he's off duty, i wonder if they're all like that

CONCRETE PATIO SPECIAL, PM ME FOR DETAILS!

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

their all nice. Went on a ride along couple months back, and in the car their joking laughing, then second they step out, there a different person, then second they get back in, their joking around again.

My Ride
    STI

MY X girl friend or now Best friends dad is a cop! The best part is he won't give tickets for people with exhaust or anything that is modify on your car. So long as he doesn't have to pull you over for something else like speeding. And even then he will only ticket you for the stupid stuff if your being an ass to him. He says that cars are our passion and that who cares so long as we still respect the rules of the road and respect him he will only give tickets to us that are important like speeding, wreakless indangerment ....stuff like that .........cops for the most part are good guys even thouhg i have had really bad encounters with them.

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

^^ i wish all cops were like that. sounds very reasonable.
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    91 MR2 turbo

Originally posted by ryder_23
    their all nice. Went on a ride along couple months back, and in the car their joking laughing, then second they step out, there a different person, then second they get back in, their joking around again.
    that is so true. the reaon why they are a differetn person when they are out of the car is because they need to act tough and mean so people wont even think to try to mess with them, they are out there everyday and want to come home after each shift like the rest of the people. i went on a party patrol once and the cop i rode with said " man...your so going to hate me after tonight, cuz i'm going to annoy you to death"

cops are people, if u act like ur scared towards them, they will go easier on you. that's the fact. if u even piss them off a little, they will unleash hell on you.

lots of cops i know joke around more than anybody.

My Ride
    4cyl turbo diesel with a max speed of 10.9kmh

Well anyways, i still hate cops, just got a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt. The fagget was hiding behind a stop sign covered with garage sale signs .. i think thats the cheapest thing to do

CONCRETE PATIO SPECIAL, PM ME FOR DETAILS!

lammer Guest

Originally posted by redline_13000
    Well anyways, i still hate cops, just got a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt. The fagget was hiding behind a stop sign covered with garage sale signs .. i think thats the cheapest thing to do
    damn man.

really bad luck huh?

Originally posted by ryder_23
    Originally posted by tommy1223

that is so true. the reaon why they are a differetn person when they are out of the car is because they need to act tough and mean so people wont even think to try to mess with them, they are out there everyday and want to come home after each shift like the rest of the people. i went on a party patrol once and the cop i rode with said " man...your so going to hate me after tonight, cuz i'm going to annoy you to death"

cops are people, if u act like ur scared towards them, they will go easier on you. that's the fact. if u even piss them off a little, they will unleash hell on you.

lots of cops i know joke around more than anybody.
    hah yea i went on a ride along, shit their fun id do it again any day!

Originally posted by redline_13000
    its cheap, but clever. why were you driving without your seat belt anyways? cant blame them if their giving you a ticket for something that can save your life... seems weird to me that your uptight about that...
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

I know 3 police officers, easy going guys when out of uniform, when wearing the badge they turn hard core.