Quantcast
Anti-Abortionists still banned? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Abortionists still banned?

Originally posted by arian_ma
    Haha, that's not what I meant. None of those people killed in the name of atheism.
    Well to tell the truth religious people were often killed and persecuted under communist regimes since one of the prime tenets of communism is the concept of atheism. Communism definitely does not like competing organizations(read religion) in it's state structure. Really though this argument has as much fallacy as blaming theism for the death of people. Atheism and theism are not the root reasons behind massive acts of violence. The real reason is power and control.

Originally posted by arian_ma
    I talked to one and she kept saying "God" this and "Jesus" that. I just didn't know what to say to her! How do you argue with "Jesus said so,"?
    Well I am somewhat curious as to what you were arguing about? I am always fascinated by people who are staunchly pro or against abortion since I find myself more in a gray area on the topic. I simply view the issue as I am not personally comfortable destroying something that has the potential to become self aware and human. Now I don't care what other people do but ethically I find it hard to resolve either of the extremist point of views albeit I try to understand both their perspectives. Arguing about abortion as a male in either case is liable to get you crucified

Fundamentally in my perspective however both perspectives can be argued without involving theism/atheism. It really boils down to your ethics and when you believe something becomes human. Is it morally congruent to charge someone who kills a pregnant women with double homicide and yet at the same time allow someone to kill this supposed person? Now I take the live and let live approach I don't really care what others do with themselves. However I find the issue to be an interesting exercise in ethical logic. Either extreme of the pro life/pro choice groups have some very hard to resolve ethical stances.

It was me and chkolny talking to the protester that he mentioned before, and before we left I got her to admit that she didn't have a reason for not supporting stem cell research, then she tried to give me a pin. On a side note, she looked like she was in her mid 30s minimum

There is anything wrong with their VIEWS. There is nothing wrong in thinking the way they do. Just as you can be pro choice they can be pro life, both can come up with good reasons to support their selected views.

However, I do think that it is killing their case, turning more people into pro-choice supporters due to the way they are advertising their views. It just makes them seem in need for support and makes them look kind of pathetic.

A bit off topic, but I'd like to get something cleared up. I understand that the first mention of a white pride parade, there is an instant attack on people by labeling them as "White supremacists", "Nazis". I don't understand this logic. Why can't white people be proud of their race, just like blacks, Browns, Yellows.....without being criticized as being Nazi. Why can't white people have parades...or have a white history month...without being called racists?

Should the white race forever be ashamed and guilty for something that ancestors have done. Is it not enough that the white race as a whole is declining at a faster rate than any other race and will sooner rather than later become minuscule compared to the counterpart of Indians and Chinese.

I hear people daily say shit around the university like "Brown Power", "Blacks do it better"....Yet heads turn as soon as someone remotely mentions "White pride" ....

I am just as proud of my race as Blacks are, just as Brown people are, Latins, Orientals...

I am dating a non-white, my grandparents gave their life against the Nazi's.

Go ahead and call me a White Supremacist, a Nazi, at least I am proud of my race.

White Pride World Wide

PS: Had to vent...

My Ride
    2015 CLS63s AMG Coupe

DUDE!!!!

DONT SAY THE W-word.... (white)

luxor Guest

Originally posted by Unikkatil

White Pride World Wide

WOW just wow, saying it like a true NAZI.

Go ahead and call me a White Supremacist, a Nazi, at least I am proud of my race.

It's one thing to be proud of your race and who you are, but another if you think you can label yourself superior and then deny you are a white supremacist. The whole ideology behind the "Aryan race" is the notion of believing the race is superior to all others. We all know that is not the case.

For the white pride parade, we all know it wasn't about being proud to be white. It was a racist march, to promote their hate towards non-whites. Meaning not just a parade for being proud of who they are. Like come on, they have shaved heads and they mimic the style of neo-nazis, you have to be blind to not see that.

Your arguments are weak. You should go join the Aryan Guard's forum instead, you'll get more support for your stupidity and ignorance.

My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR

Should the white race forever be ashamed and guilty for something that ancestors have done....

I am dating a non-white, my grandparents gave their life against the Nazi's.
    Should your grandparents noble act forever absolve their decendants from being guilty of the racist crimes they fought against?

And by dating a non-white does that somehow make you less of a bigot?

You are a stain on society; a closet Nazi that doesn't have the balls to go march with is racist brothers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She wishes it was deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    So deep put her ass to sleep.

I am dating a non-white
    Then you're a 'race traitor' according to white nationalists.

Go ahead and call me a White Supremacist
    You are a white supremacist. "White" isn't a nationality. It's a skin colour. Do you think all 'Brown' people identify as one nation? You're not proud of your 'race', you just can't see what the true meaning of 'race' is.

White Pride World Wide
    Look, I don't know if you were abused as a child, or brought up in a racist house-hold, but you don't need to subscribe to this kind of stuff to feel proud of who you are. You are what you do, not the amount of melanin in your skin. Don't feel alienated by people that speak out against racism - they aren't telling you to feel ashamed because of the colour of your skin - they don't see it like that. They're telling you to be proud of who you are and what you do.

White supremacists tell you to be proud of 'being white' because it makes it easier to separate you from everyone else - they want you to feel alienated.

We have a 'black history month' because blacks were marginalized along the line of skin colour for hundreds of years. Think back to school and social studies class - how much of the history you learned was 'European history'? Probably most of it.

People say "whatever-colour power" because they feel alienated and have to resort back to the lines of skin colour.

'White power' is just another stepping stone to hatred, man. That's what white supremacists want - they want hatred, a 'race war', a 'European homeland' - all that shit. It isn't worth it.

My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR

^ Thanks man, I thought that I was the only sane person left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    She wishes it was deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    So deep put her ass to sleep.

I'd say most of these 'white pride' kids aren't insane, they just feel left out.

Look at the aryan guard march. There are a few hardcore nazi guys like Bill Noble - guys with swastika tattoos and such that go out and advertise their hatred because it gets them attention...

But those 16 year old girls marching alongside them - they're just loners that need a place to fit in.

This is the face of 'white pride worldwide' in Canada. A bunch of sad, hate-filled old men. Unikkatil is obviously a university student, so he has the intelligence to draw his own conclusions.

Originally posted by luxor

WOW just wow, saying it like a true NAZI.

It's one thing to be proud of your race and who you are, but another if you think you can label yourself superior and then deny you are a white supremacist. The whole ideology behind the "Aryan race" is the notion of believing the race is superior to all others. We all know that is not the case.

For the white pride parade, we all know it wasn't about being proud to be white. It was a racist march, to promote their hate towards non-whites. Meaning not just a parade for being proud of who they are. Like come on, they have shaved heads and they mimic the style of neo-nazis, you have to be blind to not see that.

Your arguments are weak. You should go join the Aryan Guard's forum instead, you'll get more support for your stupidity and ignorance.
    How the fuck am i being stupid/ignorant. Did I say in my post that I think the white race is above other races, . I never supported the Aryan Guard!

I just think its quite funny that as soon as someone is proud of being white, it is directly insulted like some of you have insulted me for being proud of my race. This is exactly what i mean, I never had any mention of being SUPERIOR, i never identified myself as being SUPERIOR, i never offered any racist remarks but i am all about ANTI-Racism, of a world where every race can live together side by side without any differences. However I am attacked as being racist or Nazi.

Did I fuckin say the white race is superior? Did i proclaim myself as being superior? Did I call myself a Nazi as some have called me? NO! I never did, as I am against racism as much as anyone, to the extent that if i had time, i would have been down at the parade myself and protesting against racism. I don't condone racism of any sort, and this has nothing to do with that.

And to the other dumb ass who needs to wash his mouth with soap before talking, what the fuck does me having a non-white girlfriend have anything to do with me being proud of my race, you twat. Get your fuckin shit together, i never proclaimed to be a Nazi or racist of any sort.

And for your comment of, "White is not a race", then wtf is Black. Is black a fucking race ? Its not called, Sudanese Month or Congo Month, its called BLACK MONTH. When Black people identify themselves as being BLACK and are proud to be BLACK (not sudanese, not south africans, not congolese), then why can't a white person be proud of being white, or identify themselves as being white, without people jumping to conclusions that they are a White Supremacists and that they are above other races.

Also, for your info. I do hear people being proud of being BROWN. Show me the brown race ? Where the fuck is it, point me to it so I CAN IDENTIFY THE BROWN RACE, OR THE BLACK RACE for that fucking matter?

I thought so, so I suggest you stfu before calling me a closet nazi, when everyone who knows me is the last person to call me racist/nazi or anything of that sort.

"Then you're a 'race traitor' according to white nationalists. "

I dont give a fuck what white nationalists think, this has nothing to do with what Aryan guard or the KKK thinks. I could care less. Being proud of my race has nothing to do with me being racist and condoning racism of any sort. Far from it. Being proud and knowledgeable of my race has actually helped me to better articulate some of my culture to my girlfriend and to most of my friends, who so conveniently happen to be non-white, and are proud to be black or brown or whatever other color they identify themselves. All I am saying is that, there needs to be double standards, if black or brown people can identify themselves as being black, or brown or yellow or whatever, than so can white people. This idea does not seem to go well with majority of the population.

" "White" isn't a nationality. It's a skin colour"

So is black, so is brown and yet I have heard em say COUNTLESS times worse things and at a much higher rate than any other "skin colour", but heads never fucking turn. So wtf is your problem? Are you to pussy to stand up to a Black man who proclaims "Black do it better", or "Black Pride", so you take it out on an internet forum. Good one internet thug.

"Look, I don't know if you were abused as a child, or brought up in a racist house-hold, but you don't need to subscribe to this kind of stuff to feel proud of who you are"

This was unnecessary, you have no utter reason to think that you know anything of my life. I am as much against racism that it would put any anti-racist to shame, so stop your life lessons, I could care less.

I never insulted anyone, i never proclaimed of being racist or of condoning racism. Yet most of you directly insulted me and my life, when none of you know anything of it. If you wanted to debate bout it then go ahead, but there is no reason to jump to conclusions and calling me any of those names.

Second, if any of you guys would like to debate this without the safety of your computers than we can meet up somewhere and we can see how fast that tongue that some of you have seems to move.

PS: I am not a Nazi, I am not a White Supremacist, I am not a Racist and if any of you would call me that in real life we would have problems. Thanks.
    Last edited by Unikkatil; 03-28-2009 at 05:26 PM.

Wow, this thread has evolved. those anti-abortionists are gone now. close this thread...

So you don't care what white nationalists think, and you're against racism, but you appropriate their racist slogan "white pride world wide"? - a slogan used to legitimize white supremacy and neo-nazism?

You must just be an idiot, then. My bad

Originally posted by method
    So you don't care what white nationalists think, and you're against racism, but you appropriate their racist slogan "white pride world wide"? - a slogan used to legitimize white supremacy and neo-nazism?

You must just be an idiot, then. My bad
    You need to take that big cock out of your mouth, stop picking at a small insignificant such minuscule part of my argument to make a conclusion. You my friend, are truly a dumb ass. Btw, white pride world wide, does not legitimize white supremacy and neo-nazism, just because KKK or Aryan Guard use it and it has gotten a bad connotation because of a few idiots does not mean its trademarked. If i was to translate that to Greek or Italian or Spanish or Hindi, then it does not have a bad connotation yet in English it does? Would it matter if i said White pride, or White Power? No, Im sure you would have the same comeback, a comeback fit for a retard.

Anyways, I am done arguing this. I only said it to start some sort of debate, an intelligent one at that but I obviously cannot expect retards to be remotely intelligent. The only way to argue with some of you is if you cuss every two seconds, or else you get confused. Go work the oil rig, fuckin redneck.

Peace

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

I think you guys did a better job of proving Unikkatil's point than even he did.

luxor Guest

Second, if any of you guys would like to debate this without the safety of your computers than we can meet up somewhere and we can see how fast that tongue that some of you have seems to move.

TOUGH GUY here!

Thanks for semi coming out anyways you hardcore-closet Nazi.

White Pride World Wide

PS: Had to vent...

PS: I am not a Nazi, I am not a White Supremacist, I am not a Racist and if any of you would call me that in real life we would have problems. Thanks.
    Get a grip you (fucking) loser, you can't even keep track of things you said a day ago. How are we suppose to take you seriously. You are trying WAY to hard to "prove" you aren't a racist, nazi, or white supremacist, which may leads others to think you are just in denial.

Hmm where have i heard that quote and seen logo from again? Oh right, coincidence? I think not.
    Last edited by luxor; 03-29-2009 at 02:23 AM.

luxor Guest

Unikkatil is obviously a university student, so he has the intelligence to draw his own conclusions.
    Doubt it, you don't have to be smart to be taking courses at the University, you could be relatively dumb and ignorant like Unikkatil to be in open studies, business, or some bullshit program along those lines. I witnessed some of the finest almost everyday there, unfortunately. It really depends on the program and year you are in.

Back on topic, I really thought these pro-life people would be gone for good, guess not.

Also, there are so many retarded organizations and marches at the University. Some people are just attention craving whores. The other day there was some gay pride march and dance at mac hall. Bottom line is no one cares if you are gay, but these parades are going to piss people off eventually, like the white pride parades. I use to wonder how some people have all this time on their hands, joining stupid clubs and facebooking all day long at the library computers, but I know now.
    Last edited by luxor; 03-29-2009 at 02:25 AM.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

For the most part, I understand what Unikkatil is saying and quite honestly I agree with it. If someone is not racist but proud to be white, most people assume he is racist, which is complete bullshit when the opposite comes around. It's a bizarre concept but some rando black guy could be just as racist as some Aryan Guard dickwad.

The difference comes with the White Power stuff. How many black guys have you heard say "Black Power" other than Dave Chappelle or members from the Black Panthers? The connotation is that when you say X-power, it's interpreted you think that race is superior (at least for me). If I heard a Vietnamese guy shout out "Viet Power!!", I'd think he was a complete fucking tool; it goes for anybody.

I can honestly say, I have no idea how I would express my pride of being white. Like actually, no fucking clue. What do all white people have in common that we're proud of? Ummm....hmmm...uhhhhhhhhh...drinking??! Well in that case, cheers!
    Ultracrepidarian

Originally posted by luxor

TOUGH GUY here!

Thanks for semi coming out anyways you hardcore-closet Nazi.

Get a grip you (fucking) loser, you can't even keep track of things you said a day ago. How are we suppose to take you seriously. You are trying WAY to hard to "prove" you aren't a racist, nazi, or white supremacist, which may leads others to think you are just in denial.

Hmm where have i heard that quote and seen logo from again? Oh right, coincidence? I think not.
    1)If you were semi intelligent, you would grasp that those two comments that you quoted from me do not contradict each other.

2)I obviously cannot expect a retard to even remotely try and comprehend the English language. I guess it makes sense when your only left with one brain cell after you've been beaten and raped 10x over by every male relative (Yes, if you were wondering it does include your grandma)

3)I am trying hard to prove I am not racist, because idiots, such as yourself have trigger happy fingers and make conclusions without even trying to see the point I am trying to illustrate, and eventually just follow the herds opinion.

4)Monkey see, Monkey do.

5)So a question to the almighty dumbass, for example, if someone is wrongfully accused of a crime and denies it in order to prove his innocence, than they are in denial. If they do not say anything, then they are accused wrongfully but at least people wont perceive he's in denial. Is that your logic behind that statement, or should I not expect you to have any kind of logic left let alone have the ability to formulate any sort of argument.

6) If its the former, than I strongly suggest reading point #4.

PS: We are not all busy men such as yourself, we like to keep in touch with our friends on facebook, we like to join clubs in order to be part of something and to have fun in life. Its quite sad that you are a social outcast, i suggest you call up the Children Help line, im sure they will put up with your sad pathetic problems.

Btw, white pride world wide, does not legitimize white supremacy and neo-nazism
    The term was coined by white supremacists, man. You wanna take 'sieg heil' out of context too?

just because KKK or Aryan Guard use it and it has gotten a bad connotation because of a few idiots does not mean its trademarked.
    It started off with the 'bad connotation', considering it was coined to imply racial separatism and white supremacy. Maybe you should look into the etymology of the phrase before using it to forward your point.

And settle down you goon.

Maybe you should look into the etymology of the phrase before using it to forward your point.

And settle down you goon.
    Ethymology of a phrase? Just where did you hear of such a thing? Secondly I don't care if people are senstive and want to change words/meanings it is idiotic to change a word because people are illiterate. We should instead educate them on the meaning. The next person who argues with me about alderman vs alderperson is going to get hit by a dictionary.

I quote:

The term man (from Proto-Germanic *mannaz "man, person") and words derived from it can designate any or even all of the human race regardless of their sex or age.
    Next imbecile I see arguing about Alderman is going to get it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast