Quantcast
Anti-Abortionists still banned? - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Anti-Abortionists still banned?

method and lexor are both fucking twats, instead of considering the point you were making as a whole, they took small things out of context and blew it out of proportion.

i see the point unikkatil is making...based on the history of abuse by white people, we live in a state where minorities can act proud as an independent race but whenever white peopled do it they are considered racist. same thing with how blacks, asians, browns, all minorities can play the race card whenever they want but white people never can.

when you think about it, sure white people did very bad things to other races many years ago. but why should other races have to take that out on white people now? it's almost like fueling the everlasting flame of racism.

ps im brown before you start calling me a white supremacist lol

Originally posted by livinlarge89
    before we left I got her to admit that she didn't have a reason for not supporting stem cell research
    I don't quite follow how you would have managed to do this considering embryonic stem cell research is quite contrary to their views of the sanctity of life. That is not to say that their beliefs mean we can't study stem cells through other means such as adult stem cells which have actual medical uses vs embryonic stem cells which have no medial use as of this moment.

Originally posted by mazdavirgin
    Ethymology of a phrase? Just where did you hear of such a thing?
    Funny you mention it, because I had to ask a linguistics major if 'etymology' was the correct word to use when discussing the origin of a phrase. I suppose I could simply say 'origin of a phrase'.

I apologize to Unikkatil for taking his use of the 'phrase' "white pride world wide" out of context.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Etymology would be the more correct term in the context at hand, "origin" implies only the beginning of a word or phrase's use, while etymology implies the whole history and evolution of its usage.

Kudos for using it correctly.

My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR

So because Unikkatil's GF and her friends is non-white that makes him a non racist. Because he denies being a racist and points out that because he is "in denial" he isn't a racist.

OK,

All of his posts have skin colour as the paramount description of a person. Skin colour, it seems, is used as the primary factor in categorizing a person. He uses skin colour as most would use nationality. Equating national pride to racial pride. If I were to say Canadian Pride World Wide, it is of a nationalistic flavor but seems to have connotations of Canadian domination of the world. But its not nationalistic pride is it? It's not regional pride, its racial pride based on skin colour, and all the hundreds of years of pain and suffering that is attached to it, ball and chain.

Hiding behind his freedom of association with non whites does not necessarily describe how he treats these people of colour in these social situations. The implication is presented that because he associates with non whites that he doesn't use these opportunities to belittle, abuse, and degrade. Hiding behind association is the first refuge that racists, homophobes, and bigots in general all abuse. "I'm not a (insert bigoted term here), I hang out with (insert group of people) all the time!"

He keeps harping on "Black History Month" being of some sort of Black pride campaign. I agree teaching black people about their culture that they were banned from practicing during the days of slavery is bad. Much like Sunday schools for other minority groups to learn about their history, culture, even language. Yes, this is definitely something that should be stopped, we cant have them assembling and talking, who knows they might learn to read!

I say BULLSHIT.

This is what I believe: I believe that a person is an asshole because of what he says and what he does; not because of his skin colour. On this internet forum you are faceless, nameless, and colourless. But when you go spewing"White pride world wide" you are an asshole. You bestow upon yourself the face of the Neo-Nazi, the name of the KKK and the colour white.

I say again you are a bigot, a racist, and a stain on society; a closet Nazi that doesn't have the balls to go march with is racist brothers.

I don't want to meet up with you to discuss your perverse social views. I don't like talking to Nazi assholes, they piss me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She wishes it was deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So deep put her ass to sleep.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3