Quantcast
Most attractive people in Canada - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Most attractive people in Canada

My Ride
    //M

I don't know what anyone's talking about. Girl's in Vancouver are way prettier than Calgary, not style wise as Zorro said, but on a whole, they have more prettier girls- lots more Asians too if you like them (not my type). Calgary girls are average. Winnipeg girls are gross, very few hot girls in Winnipeg, and on a whole, the city sucks. All the hot girls from there leave for Toronto or Calgary (half of the hot girls in Calgary are from Winnipeg). And hey, Toronto is amazing. The women are unbeatable. Some really pretty girls here and some disgusting ones too, it can be hit and miss occasionally. By far Montreal has the hottest girls though, and I do know some decent gorgeous girls in Edmonton, in fact the hottest girl I know lives there.

But I won't rub this in, I'll let the comments speak for themselves:
    A quick survey of some of the country's top modelling agents agreed the best-looking models are from Toronto.

"Toronto still has a disproportionate number of supermodels," said Ann Sutherland, of Sutherland Models.

Added Richard Campbell of Elmer Olsen Model Management, which heads Canada's Next Top Model: "Toronto has such a mixed bag of everything, so many different ethnic persuasions here. The more exotic you are, the more interesting the girl."
    Last edited by 911fever; 03-27-2009 at 08:00 PM.
    Destroying anti-US trolls and idiots like broken_legs since 2009.
    Dallas, Texas

Default Re: I would say per capita Winnipeg has Calgary beat

Originally posted by bourge73
    I agree with that WPG has beautiful women only they arent such bitches as the ones here. I mean in WPG you'll see a totally hot girl but she works as a server or is a dirtbag (but guys dont care as long as shes hot for arm candy) and has no attitude and is just happy that u have a job and a car. Here the girls are just as hot but they are all stuck up bitches on the game and make more money than most us and what they want is a ugly douche bag that has a pimp house and a BMW so they can be the boss.
    +1

It's not surprising that Calgary is near the top, we have the youngest population of any major city.

Young people > old people in the attractive scale.
    Originally posted by maZda3
    so ima stop talkin cuz its not me thats emberasing myself but you...so yea pce

My Ride

Every city has hot girls. If you cant pick up one in Calgary, it wont happen just because your in Montreal.

The way I see it is a percentage of girls will be hot (less than 10%?) in every population. Bigger the city, more hot girls your going to see.

Originally posted by 5hift
    Every city has hot girls. If you cant pick up one in Calgary, it wont happen just because your in Montreal.

The way I see it is a percentage of girls will be hot (less than 10%?) in every population. Bigger the city, more hot girls your going to see.
    Exactly. It's not like there's something in the water in Montreal that mysteriously makes girls hotter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3