Quantcast
Chill guy charged in fatal S.E. stabbing - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Chill guy charged in fatal S.E. stabbing

My Ride
    72 Virgins

Default Chill guy charged in fatal S.E. stabbing

Anyone know either of these fellows?

Police have charged a Calgary man with second-degree murder in the death of Dave Dupuis, whose bloody body was found on a patio in the city's southeast.

Early Thursday, police were called to a condominium complex in the 4900 block of 130th Avenue S.E., where they found Dupuis's body sprawled on a ground-floor patio.

An autopsy on Friday determined that the 22-year-old died as a result of a stabbing.

Investigators said that Dupuis was killed during a fight after a small group of people had gathered in the condo on Wednesday night.

"It was just a verbal altercation that originated inside the residence and moved outside. A physical altercation ensued and the victim was stabbed. We know that a weapon was used and was recovered in the snow at the scene," said acting Staff Sgt. Rick Tuza of the homicide unit on Friday.

Police have charged Richard Michael Sikora, 25, also known as Richard Michael Rancourt, with second-degree murder. He was arrested at a southwest Calgary home about four hours after Dupuis's body was discovered.

Investigators said Dupuis and Sikora knew each other, and that the homicide was not related to gangs or organized crime.
    http://www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/sto...e.html?ref=rss

My God I cannot wait for the term "Chill Guy" to die...

My Ride
    72 Virgins

Yup, and so many other lame internet memes. But not tonight Bob, not tonight....

Would not read again?
    Originally posted by Spoons
    I can't even count the amount of times I took a pill with meth, heroine, speed, you name it laced with it. You gotta be careful.

My Ride
    2010 frontier pro-4x

Met Dave a few times over the years RIP.....nice, laid back guy and as the article says not gang related.

My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.

What possesses a person to stab someone in a fight? Like do they not know stabbing causes death?

Idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Look at my small penis everyone,"

Originally posted by SJW
    What possesses a person to stab someone in a fight? Like do they not know stabbing causes death?

Idiot.
    You expect gang members and streetfighters to know that?

Originally posted by ZorroAMG

You expect gang members and streetfighters to know that?
    Yes. It's common sense. But I guess common sense is out the window for these guys when your full of adrenaline.

These guys are sociopaths. Long-term treatment and incarceration are the only cures.

I always laugh because the parents are like "but my boy is a good person!", clearly oblivious to the fact that their shitty parenting warped their child.

Originally posted by method
    I always laugh because the parents are like "but my boy is a good person!", clearly oblivious to the fact that their shitty parenting warped their child.
    So let me get this straight....you are blaming parents for everything their children are doing as adults? I have seen some of the best (IMO) parenting over the years and those kids turn out to be trouble makers, drug addicts etc.
    Stereotyping parents in this way makes no sense whatsoever. Sure, some families are dysfunctional and their children have issues but come on....you cant seriously blame everything on the parents! Circumstances, society etc play a MAJOR role in peoples lives.

This one hits close to home I used to play hockey with dave and he lived a block away from me. Condolences to his family as this must be a really hard time for them.

My Ride
    335xi 70 c10 84 c10 Indian chief

Does Dave have a sister? I might know him if he does

My Ride
    A Honda Product!

Originally posted by method
    These guys are sociopaths. Long-term treatment and incarceration are the only cures.

You my friend have no idea what you speak of.
    There are a myriad of factors that could come into play and parenting may be very low on that list.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Can someone explain this "Chill Guy" chit?

What did I miss?

Originally posted by Toma
    Can someone explain this "Chill Guy" chit?

What did I miss?
    You didn't miss much. Remember a couple years ago when a drug dealer and a customer had a little pushing match on the C-Train platform resulting in the dealer going under the train?

Datsun-Fever made the remark that the deceased dealer was a "chillin' guy", and thus the Beyond meme began.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...=&pagenumber=5
    Originally posted by 01RedDX

Eye for an eye should apply to both, like if you raped a cat, you would get raped by a bigger cat. Counselling doesn't work on animal rapists you clown.

Originally posted by old&slow

You my friend have no idea what you speak of.
    There are a myriad of factors that could come into play and parenting may be very low on that list.
    People that have no sense of conscience don't become that way by accident. The first step in developing into a normal person, like the rest of us, is proper parenting.

'Society', income, bullying, etc. don't make you into a sociopath.

Whatever happened to a FAIR ONE. fucking cowards...

Originally posted by theken
    Does Dave have a sister? I might know him if he does
    Yes

My Ride
    GC8 Sti R

Originally posted by BlueGoblin

You didn't miss much. Remember a couple years ago when a drug dealer and a customer had a little pushing match on the C-Train platform resulting in the dealer going under the train?

Datsun-Fever made the remark that the deceased dealer was a "chillin' guy", and thus the Beyond meme began.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...p;pagenumber=5

REALLY!??? sweeeet im famous.

Default Richard

Yo I knew these guys both of em, I knew Richard longer!! He is actually bi-polar and has high high's and low low's so he was gettin beat in front of his friends and it made him snap, I have seen him go off the deep end before but I never expected him to go this far for real!! right, no excuse for sure but he has a good heart and i know this is killing him inside that he did this to his friend!!! He is a fucking idiot, and deserves what he gets but it most likely happened because he is fucked in the head and never had any meds for the shit!!! R.I.P Keolk

My Ride
    Model S

I still find the chill guy thing funny. It gets more funny the more overused it is.

Basically, since beyond is 1 degree of separation to everybody in Calgary by now, whenever a murder/stabbing/etc story comes out and a gang member gets killed, someone was invariably friends with them. They then post something about how he was a good guy, chill guy, RIP, etc.

Since the guy involved is usually shooting people or trying to chop them up, it's so ridiculous to try and claim they were a chill guy that didn't deserve it, that it became funny to make a joke out of it.