Quantcast
Fresh Everyday - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Fresh Everyday

My Ride
    87 RX-7 GX

Question Fresh Everyday

Jus watching the new and it turns out that most tim hortons dounuts arnt made fresh there shipped out and pre heated sorta like mcdonalds thats a downer but you gotta live the coffe and timbits way to start the day lol just thought i'd post and see if there were an Tim Horton fans on here

mmmmmmm.....doughnuts

Default Re: Fresh Everyday

Originally posted by -APEX-
    Jus watching the new and it turns out that most tim hortons dounuts arnt made fresh there shipped out and pre heated sorta like mcdonalds thats a downer but you gotta live the coffe and timbits way to start the day lol just thought i'd post and see if there were an Tim Horton fans on here

mmmmmmm.....doughnuts
    hmm.... Odd. My old buddy used to work at Tim Hortons and he used to be the Donut cook lol...

Welcome to 6 months ago.
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

During high school, I used to work at Tim Horton's at the airport. Breakfast for me was a warm honey dip donut freshly made from the bakery at 5:00 in the morning

But yeah, that's old news though I questioned whether it was true or not. What's the reason behind it? Do they really save a whole lot of money by making them ahead of time and shipping it out? I had always suspected that it was propaganda cooked up Krispy Kreme! Hahaha!

My Ride
    87 RX-7 GX

yea well i jus seen it on the news i guess there trying it all over locations in calgary and edmonton so i dunno they wanna try and save money

My Ride
    UA6

holy run-on sentance

My Ride
    GTI

Yeah, but I think most places freeze the dough before they fry it anyway. When I worked at IGA I would make the doughnuts the day before, put them in the freezer, then in the morning they would be put in the poofer before I would fry them. I don't think an extra couple days frozen is going to make a difference if they're being frozen anyway.

After my first time frying doughnuts I didn't touch one for about 2 months, it's so nasty.

It's not the fact that they are not exactly fresh, but if you go, they taste dry and the donuts are actually smaller than before when they made them fresh here. I could care less if they were made fresh, at least make them taste good and have the same sizes as before!
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

My Ride
    87 RX-7 GX

yea thats true fresh or not there good either way gotta love the coffee

My Ride
    V167

I knew that story on the news tonight would cause a discussion on this VERY IMPORTANT freshness topic to come up

They taste the same fried or baked to me so it doesn't really matter
    Last edited by nismodrifter; 10-18-2003 at 01:09 AM.

No more Timmies horror stories, they make Dave cry.

My Ride
    a red bullet shaped rocket

I can guarantee that the donuts at ROBIN'S DONUTS are FRESH!
    My friend owns the one across C.O.P hill and I sometimes go for coffee with him at late night time (4am) and I always see the donut baker/cook back there.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info