Quantcast
Help: Scammed by Beyond member (Apexi-R/Jeremy Mani) - Page 33 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23 32 33 34 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Help: Scammed by Beyond member (Apexi-R/Jeremy Mani)

Originally posted by nonlinear
    for removing the photochops. like i said, this is the property of us (beyond) and not you
    Anything on the internet is technically public property.

I seem to remember rage saying that anything thread that was made on beyond would only be removed by court order. Otherwise everything that is made on beyond, as long as it doesnt fall prey to beyonds rules, is withstanding.

The pizza man gets his request I guess.

Do you guys understand how much work it would be to go through this bohemouth of a thread and edit out chops/info?

Impossible. The mods dont get paid enough

Hire kirtafo... she'll do it.

I agree, leave it all up. Its bad enough that he is ONLY giving back the $300 and nothing else for his douche baggery. Personally I think he should have to be taken to court and forced to pay for the most expensive legal representation Danish can find, but I understand the effort involved in that is likely not worth it unless he doesn't pay.

Its not like any of the information we found wouldn't be available to any other member of the public after 10 min of research. Its not like we are revealing anything secret here.

My Ride
    POS

I find it amazing the amount of people that find information posted on public websites as some sort of investigation...Even the moronic scammer himself, lol.

I also think it is funny the OP would want anything removed that would limit how many people know about the scammer. Just because a scammer gets caught, called out, and decided to man up, does not mean what he has done should be forgotten/erased IMO.

Personally, I would let the loser keep the $300. I would just make him never forget it and BEG you to take the $300 back from the hell that is brought down upon him.

The good thing is that no matter what, even if every post, picture, or information is edited/removed it will not go away.

If someone buys the domain JeremyMani.com and wants to make a website about the thread, or just mirror the thread, I will host the site for free

My Ride
    2018 Lexus IS350 AWD F-Sport 3

Originally posted by sabad66
    Personally, I'd say remove all the personal info/photoshops, but leave everything else including his name. Buddy fucked up and he is at least going to fix the problem. If you leave everything there is really no incentive for Jeremy to refund the money.

By the way I don't know Jeremy or anyone involved, just trying to look at it from both sides.

why though?
    everything was found publically?
    and the guy scammed people?
    isn't it in beyond's best interest to keep it up?
    These opinions are entirely my own and do not represent any other person or organization.

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

How can this idiot have a say in this? All his info wouldn't be posted up on Beyond if he didn't scam a member.

He DESERVES this. Just get your money back, and return the dodgy PS3 because thats all that needs to be done.

The chops and info posted on here aren't done by you mate, so it's not your problem.

It's simple, he shouldn't have fucked around in the first place, this is all his own fault.

My Ride
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230, 1968 Chevy Impala

in best interest. chops should stay, personal info should be removed
    1968 Impala: Status: Stored
    1977 Dodge Triple E RV: Sold
    1989 Mercedes Benz 420 SEL: Sold
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230: Cruising
    2000 Bluebird TC2000: Build phase of skoolie project
    2018 Rav4 XLE: New baby friendly daily

why isnt this thread showing up when you google" jeremy mani"
    the chops are public domain now. someone can save them. delete the thread all you want and theyll show up in the random picture thread. theres no ERASER once its on the interwebz.

My Ride
    POS

Originally posted by urban.one
    why isnt this thread showing up when you google" jeremy mani"
    I noticed that too (never seen the thread on the first or second page on G), I think the people that seen it as one of the top results are possibly logged into Google and that is effecting the search results?

I just found this link online, it looks like it is the first 31 pages of this thread?
    Download JeremyMani_caught_scamming.zip (Mirrors (9): RapidShare, MegaUpload, NetLoadIn, FileFactory, MegaShares, Badongo, LoadTo, 2Shared, and UploadBox)

My Ride
    The bitches craaaazy

Considering you can't even find it if you search for:
    "Help: Scammed by Beyond member (Apexi-R/Jeremy Mani)"

Someone modified the meta tag or changed something of the sort.
    Mods may be doing it for Danish? I don't know.

Why the fuck is this a closed case? Has Jeremy come out from behind his white stuffed animal and paid up?

Pay the damn $300 back, then we can work on cleaning off the personal information, if at all.

his name HAS been cleared. you can no longer google it.
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his pubic area.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-17-2020 at 02:35 PM.

My Ride
    1985 Fleetwood

I've just spent way too much time reading this entire thread, and its been quite a ride.

'Seems a bit premature to be clearing stuff until Danish confirms the refund?

That said, while all the personal info may be publicly available in other places, there's not much point in keeping it collected here. Addresses change, phone munbers change, usernames change. In a month, those could all come up empty in a search.

Keep the name and the pix. Let this thread remain as a warning to others. As has been pointed out, this stupid kid has trashed himself for job opportunities with any web-aware company for quite some time. If he turns himself around, he should be allowed to make his case. If he doesn't clean up his act, I have no doubt that fact will be made highly visible. Again.
    Last edited by 85FltWd; 04-03-2009 at 04:16 PM.
    "I know a guy who confronted a thief breaking into his Jeep. The thief pulled a knife, so buddy hit him in the head with a 4' Jack-All.
    "Moral of the story: Some people are gullible pussies who'll give you money for trying to rob them, and some people will fuck your shit up with a HiJack.
    Since you can't tell which is which without it being too late, it's probably best to err of the side of caution and not fuck with other people's property." ........ TKRIS

My Ride
    POS

Originally posted by BlackFyre
    Considering you can't even find it if you search for:
    "Help: Scammed by Beyond member (Apexi-R/Jeremy Mani)"

Someone modified the meta tag or changed something of the sort.
    Mods may be doing it for Danish? I don't know.
    Are you sure about that?
    The robots file is not blocking anything regarding this, the meta tags are not blocking anything.
    <meta name="robots" content="index,follow" />
    And the instructions from Google for removing content mentions no help for end users, only someone that has access to the files/pages in question.

I would like to know how the search term does not show up on Google, possibly it is said too much or something?
    If you place a link to this thread in your signature with the text Jeremy Mani it should help a lot.

Every post your signature appears in with that signature will be another internal link to that page on search engines and raise the site/url ranking for that search term.

It was #3 or #2 yesterday.

Originally posted by mr2mike
    It was #3 or #2 yesterday.

i googled it yesterday and it came up #2... this is odd indeed.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by R154
    his name HAS been cleared. you can no longer google it.
    Google modifies the ranking of pages all of the time. I wouldn't be surprised if it reappeared in a little while. If not, I can always make a site dedicated to Jeremy Mani's scamminess. No biggie.

Oh Cam. Thanks buddeh. (for clearing that up).
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

My Ride
    POS

Originally posted by A790

Google modifies the ranking of pages all of the time. I wouldn't be surprised if it reappeared in a little while. If not, I can always make a site dedicated to Jeremy Mani's scamminess. No biggie.
    Sounds good

Not only is Jeremy is douchebag scammer, but he's a whinny bitch now that his name is splattered all over the net and he's saying this and that is not true, whaaaaa..whaaaaaa, it's not true, I want it removed... Boo F@cking hoo. Don't call the police, it's the whambulance that needs to be called. But we all know it's ALL TRUE about what a POS (No, I don't mean Point of Sale) he is.

MODs should close/lock this thread as it's just getting lame now.
    Last edited by topmade; 04-03-2009 at 05:46 PM.

Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23 32 33 34 43 ... LastLast