Quantcast
Help: Scammed by Beyond member (Apexi-R/Jeremy Mani) - Page 42 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Help: Scammed by Beyond member (Apexi-R/Jeremy Mani)

Originally posted by Rocky
    It would probably be hard to get punitive damages because you'd have to prove fraudulent misrepresentation, and he'd probably say "der I had no idea it wasn't an 80gb unit!". You'd have a lot better chance at getting damages for negligent misrepresentation but you'd probably only get your money back. I wouldn't be concerned with slander or libel because OP hasn't posted any defamatory remarks from what I've seen.

Go get him, if he even shows up for small claims... judging by his gangster attitude, he probably feels he's above that too.

I have been following this thread from the beggining, if Mr. Mani, tries to go this route let me know and I can forward you our PM's when he tried to trade me this 80gb PS3 for my rims.

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

This shit is outta control
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

Haha, better pay up quick you girly little fucker! I can only imagine what happens next, because this is turning into a game of who can one-up the other's kijiji ads..

My Ride
    has three pedals.

Originally posted by mr2mike

Better if the spelling was correct. But don't lump me in with scat or anything, haha. Just saying right spelling = more legit.
    Don't worry, if you get lumped in with me, I'm cool.

And when I get home my artistic talents will be flowing.

And damn Jeremy, why would you post yourself having a facial? Nasty.

My Ride
    2003 350z, 1999 Impreza

shits getting viscious. Just a matter of time.
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

My Ride
    **SEQUOIA**

LOL, look at what i found

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-personals...QadltZ7a51de9f

On the prowl Ad ID: 118708687
    Visits: 1

Date Listed: 06-Apr-09

Hello, my name is Jeremy.

It has always been my fantasy to be with another guy. I have finally built up the courage to pursue this fantasy. Pics can be provided on request. I am chocolate, and will go out of my way to offer a very pleasurable experience to one lucky guy, or even a couple lucky guys if there are any adventurous male couples out there.

Call me any time, "too zeero threee, zeero twoo fiive sixxx" and lets make this happen. If you want, you can contact me through facebook as well (giving you a chance to see my pics). Jeremy Mani, I will make your wildest dreams possible.

shits just got real

My Ride
    See sig

Originally posted by canadian_hustla

It has always been my fantasy...
    It's pretty obvious who put that one up...

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Originally posted by canadian_hustla

It has always been my fantasy to be with another guy. I have finally built up the courage to pursue this fantasy. Pics can be provided on request. I am chocolate, and will go out of my way to offer a very pleasurable experience to one lucky guy, or even a couple lucky guys if there are any adventurous male couples out there.

Call me any time, "too zeero threee, zeero twoo fiive sixxx" and lets make this happen. If you want, you can contact me through facebook as well (giving you a chance to see my pics). Jeremy Mani, I will make your wildest dreams possible.

shits just got real

to those posting CL and kijiji ads:

keep in mind that the point of the ads is not to make fun of jeremy, but instead to get a shitload of people to be flooding the phone lines of his familiy and business, and hope that that will put enough pressure on him to pay back OP.

i'm sorry, but most of the ads you guys are posting are going to be ineffective because 1) they look super, super fake or 2) they just aren't going to attract enough attention.

e.g. a car for sale ad that says nothing about year, mileage, condition, etc. or the gay ads that say "i'm chocolate blah blah" those are obviously fake when you read them. no one is going to give out their whole name in a gay kijiji ad.

the best ads so far have been the ones offering up a bunch of free shit on CL. you wouldn't beleive what type of response these have brought in - even to email, when the ad clearly sayd to call or stop by the address. there were even so many phone calls to Cornerstone over the weekend that it filled theid mailbox. don't ask how i know this.

anyhow, the ads are great, but to be really effective we need ones that will bring in a huge volume of calls/visits, not that just make fun of him pretending he's gay or whatever.

and, it would still be great if someone could make an effective post over at 4chan to get some of those people involved. i would do it, but i'm not very familiar with that board or the etiquette over there, so not sure how to make an effective post. can anyone do this?

I'm too lazy to do it, someone post an add for a private glory hole and ask them to email you for the address. Putting real name/pic/number in the ad is really fake, just get them to email you and then send the info privately.

Again, i'm too lazy for this.

Originally posted by D911
    seems like jeremy took a few shots to the face by his boyfriend before taking a "shot to the face"

my other pic was taken down by photobucket! for shame!
    ROFL

if someone did this one, they forgot the phone number

http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/zip/1110049809.html

My Ride
    **SEQUOIA**

oh btw.

Someone must have the day off: PS i searched "jeremy" for all 3 and it looks like he is a popular person!!!

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-community...AdIdZ118978552

"
    I need a ride to Toronto ASAP. I have to get out of Calgary within the next 2 or 3 weeks. I only have myself plus one small bag. Please give me a call if you have the room. I am willing to pay or do anything to get to Toronto. I don't check this email very often, so please call me at the number listed below.

Call Jeremy at 403-203-0256
    "

"I am willing to clean your house for free.The only catch is that I will be wearing woman's lingere while I clean

Please call Jeremy, if this interests you, at two zero three, zero two five six

References available upon request"

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-services-...AdIdZ118977503

"Nissan Skyline for sale. RHD imported from Japan. I need to sell it quickly for school because my student loans fell through. Priced at 3500 to sell quick quick!

Call Jeremy at two zero three, zero two five six or show up at Cornerstone storage to view it (where I work)"

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ118710321

My Ride
    **SEQUOIA**

Originally posted by bituerbo

It's pretty obvious who put that one up...

haha, double owning? I think not. And I didn't put that up. Nice try though!

My Ride
    2016 VW GLI

Hey guys, sorry for the late response but I've been stuck in training courses for most of the day. I've tried calling the number provided and so far I've only made it through to voice mail.

I'll try and make a call tom. but will be in a course for most of the day, so I might have to wait until my training is over to follow up.

Originally posted by TomcoPDR
    Let's get the ball rolling here...

Try calling Keith, owner of Blue Moon Civil Pursuits Ltd. (small claims representative)
    #304- 1109, 17th Ave SW, (403) 269-6904

The JEREMY MANI IS A SCAMMER Facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...3184273&ref=ts

108 members and growing. Join up immediately, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE MUTUAL FRIENDS.

Re: phone... he may change his number ASAP. Keep tabs on it and get his new one.

ALSO, Danish, if you are going to take him to court I will happily SERVE HIM. I'm 6'2 and 220lbs (no, really) and have no problem handing him his ass in person. Just say the word and I'll serve his ass at work and/or at hs home.

If he does get served court documents, it most definitely should be done at his work place - perhaps give them to his boss and ask him to give them to Jeremy when he isn't too busy smoking drugs or filling people's head with lead.

My Ride
    E36 M3, fd Rx-7, 2011 Toyota Tacoma

Whoever gets the job just be sure you get it on tape

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32 41 42 43 ... LastLast