So I need to get a ton of shit out of my dad's garage as he needs to make room to store his ton of shit. With that in mind, I have the following stuff for sale - complete with blurry camera phone pics!

Most of this is pick up only - I will ship to you if you so desire at your expense. The engines I can deliver in Edmonton for a nominal fee ($40).

here we go!

Civic HX Wheels - 14" - $450
Wheels are in good shape, no curb rash at all. Won't come with tires. Currently painted flat black with red lettering on center cab, will definitely need a repaint. Anything that looks like rash is just shitty cellphone + scarred paint.

Civic VX Wheels - 13" - $450
Wheels are in good shape, stock colour, need a wash and polish. No curb rash at all. Do not come with tires. Anything that looks like rash is just shitty cellphone + dirt.

Blown B16 Longblock - $500
OBD0 Blown b16, has no compression... well - it has some. 0,60,25,0 or something like that. It was apparently overheated until it stopped. Haven't done anything but compression test. There was no chunky bits attached to the dipstick though. Longblock only - no tranny.No dizzy.

B18A1 Shortblock - $200
As seen below. B18a1 shortblock as picture. Pretty bare. Block, pistons, rods, crank, oil pan. I took it apart, the bearings looked OK.

Chipped P06 ECU x 3 - Non-Vtak - $100 each
I have three of these. Moved on to Hondata, no need for them anymore. All of them are p06's for obd1 civics, they are non-vtec. I can burn whatever basemap you want.

D16A1 x 2 - $100 each

These are in unknown shape. One of them I can vouch ran at some point, but it had pretty high KM - think 300K +. I don't care, I need them gone - they are ugly and only mount in 3g civics. Someone take these away, make me an offer.No dizzy.

D16z6 - $200

D16Z6 OBD1 VTAK motor... Has about 180,000 on it. Got pulled because it burned lots of oil and had a slight knock when cold. Could probably be a bearing. Didn't look or care. Had compression if I remember correctly. No dizzy.

D15B7 x 3 - $100 each or $250 Package Deal

I have there spare d15b7's (don't ask). Unknown condition on all and some are in various stages of being picked over. No distributors on any of em. I think two of them have trannies attached. These are obd1 (92-95 civic)... Make me an offer. No pics, they are ugly and non-vtec you ricer - go buy the z6 that is listed above.

That's it - PM me offers, be prepared for public ridicule if they are lowballs.

I have an enormously large amount of honda shit to get rid of that is d-series related. Come to get a motor and you may go home with a truckload of other shit.