Quantcast
Obama deception - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Obama deception

My Ride
    03 Accord 2dr k24 5mt

Default Obama deception

Found this pretty interesting. Take it with a grain of salt though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

It has almost 1 million views so I'm not the only person who finds this interesting.
    Last edited by Sworkhard; 04-02-2009 at 01:20 AM.
    03 Accord EX-L K24 5MT Desert Mist

My Ride
    E550 Coupe (M278)

Seen it. Comes off a bit alarmist, if not almost in the vicinity of "tin-foil hat".
    -James
    Current beast: E550 Coupe (M278)
    Previous beasts: AM Vantage, E90 335i (modded + JB4 Map2), E39 M5

The interview KRS one and we are supposed to take this seriously?

LOL...

My Ride
    charger R/T w R&T, soon 2010 camaro

obama is the manager of burger king?

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
    The interview KRS one and we are supposed to take this seriously?

LOL...
    While it was overly simplistic, I think it's a pretty interesting view. Obama is the 'manager' of the US. As to who owns it, well, who owns their debt?

i just wasted five minutes of my life watching this junk....

My Ride
    03 Accord 2dr k24 5mt

I don't for a minute believe everything they are saying, but I figured for a conspiracy theory it was pretty well presented and some people might find it interesting.
    Last edited by Sworkhard; 04-02-2009 at 07:05 PM.

My Ride
    GMC Sierra

I watched the whole thing, extremely informative....

My Ride
    GMC Sierra

You can't really have an elected officials running the federal bank that would be a huge mess.

Obviously the rich elite have more power than the peasants, why wouldn't they?

I don't think the New World Order is going to be quite as drastic as people think or if anything drastic will even happen. Probably just a few laws changed here and there with some speed on green traffic cameras in the middle.

My Ride
    03 Accord 2dr k24 5mt

While you don't want elected officials directly running the bank, it should be a public company wholly owned by the government (like it is here in canada). That way the bank is still acountable to the people unlike a private bank which is accountable to shareholders/owners.

My Ride
    AP1 / CRV

while alot of it screams tinfoil hat in its presentation, calling out obama's lies like the 'bring the troops home immediately during his campaign' and then 'immediately turned into 23 months...maybe' ... and his choices of council. that's something you can't refute, it's fact. and the fact jones encourages you to take down the facts and check it yourself...

and i do agree with their statement that the last true American president with genuine intentions and the interests of the people at heart was kennedy.

and the words of lincoln and woodrow didn't come out of nothing. I believe the information theyre trying to present in this video is stretching to portray the worst possible perception of the present us government which is hurting their cause at presenting truth; but historical quotes and events that ring true and have already happened with proof provide the stronger foundations for their allegations.

and now for some popular quotes

"A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world--no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men." — President Woodrow Wilson
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The
    issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to
    whom it properly belongs." — Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.
    and not to target you personally dude but...

Originally posted by Jim Rome99
    i just wasted five minutes of my life watching this junk....
    if you want to make an intelligent decision about something you need to take in all information. If you want to dispute something or youre entering a debate you need to fully understand not only your perception but your opponent's as well; only then can you fully understand and defend your position. even if you don't agree with all of it, it's good to take it all in and THEN verify the information for YOURSELF and see if you learned something or if it's all garbage.
    Last edited by v2kai; 04-06-2009 at 02:14 AM.

My Ride
    '08 F150: 1956 Olds Super 88

Originally posted by sxtasy
    http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/21125
    watch this....
    You didn't actually post a link to David Icke's website, and then suggest people actually go there did you?
    It looks like you did, but surely you can't be that stupid, right?

I didn't click on the link, but I'm sure it actually redirects to a site not run by a bunch of batshit crazy retards.

It's a trick right?

I really want to believe that no one is actually stupid enough to post a link to a site run by a guy who thinks that the world is run by a secret race of alien lizards wearing Kris Kristofferson suits.
    Founding member of the Leave-Me-Alone-atarian party of Canada.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Originally posted by sxtasy
    http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/21125
    watch this....
    Oh, David Icke, you and your lizards!

My Ride
    '08 F150: 1956 Olds Super 88

Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

Oh, David Icke, you and your lizards!
    It's all an elaborate ruse to bring turquoise back into style.

Ever since the collapse of the gawdy jewelry market in the late 1970's, Icke has been scheming and slowly setting a plan into action that will restore the value of his shares in the world's largest ornamental stone quarries.

Think about it. What could possibly cause you to wear horrible, tacky, overpriced rocks?
    The threat of a lizard Hillary Clinton from the planet Draco ramming her ovapositors down your throat and laying her eggs in your stomach if you don't; that's what.

It's all actually pretty brilliant.
    Founding member of the Leave-Me-Alone-atarian party of Canada.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-17-2020 at 02:33 PM.

My Ride
    //M

WHAT NONSENSE LOL
    Destroying anti-US trolls and idiots like broken_legs since 2009.
    Dallas, Texas

Originally posted by v2kai
    while alot of it screams tinfoil hat in its presentation, calling out obama's lies like the 'bring the troops home immediately during his campaign' and then 'immediately turned into 23 months...maybe' ... and his choices of council. that's something you can't refute, it's fact. and the fact jones encourages you to take down the facts and check it yourself...

and i do agree with their statement that the last true American president with genuine intentions and the interests of the people at heart was kennedy.

and the words of lincoln and woodrow didn't come out of nothing. I believe the information theyre trying to present in this video is stretching to portray the worst possible perception of the present us government which is hurting their cause at presenting truth; but historical quotes and events that ring true and have already happened with proof provide the stronger foundations for their allegations.

and now for some popular quotes

and not to target you personally dude but...

if you want to make an intelligent decision about something you need to take in all information. If you want to dispute something or youre entering a debate you need to fully understand not only your perception but your opponent's as well; only then can you fully understand and defend your position. even if you don't agree with all of it, it's good to take it all in and THEN verify the information for YOURSELF and see if you learned something or if it's all garbage.
    I turned it off after they said that Obama had promised to re-open NAFTA during the primaries and then went back on his 'promise' once he was elected. This is a false statement, and that's a fact. Look it up if you don't believe me. Obama's staff accused Stephen Harper of trying to influence a foreign election by claiming that Obama had contacted them about this issue. That's all fact, all on the record. This movie is garbage and has no credibility after it made this statement.

My Ride
    CBR600RR

Check this out, over 110,000,000 views on youtube, so I'm not the only one who finds this interesting:

In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast