Quantcast
Pyramid Scheme meeting tonight? - Page 11 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyramid Scheme meeting tonight?

^damn, please send me an application for the Diamond position, I am quite interested

Originally posted by nonofyobiz
    How far up? Lol our most direct mentors/coaches (the one above my sponsor) are probably in the $150,000 range. That took him and his wife I believe 4 yrs but that will probably double in the year or 2 just because we know there are growing leaders coming behind them in their org. That is being debt free because being debt free is one of the biggest goals. The sooner you get debt free the sooner you can be free from a job.

So, their sponsor up from them is somewhere between $250,000 to $400,000, there are 2 ppl above them that I'm not sure how they make,could be a bit less but I'm sure they are doing alright lol, and the guy and his wife above them are our up line 'diamonds' make over $1,000,000 a year, and they achieved that in 9 yrs.(so everyone under them has being in the business less time obv)
    There are ppl above them that make less because they didn't build it as big or just haven't got there yet. I know this, not because I know them personally or that they go around boasting it but because I know their level in the business and I know how much each level can make(its public knowledge). It can vary depending on the makeup of the organization
    So you are telling people to quit their jobs and be mentored by individuals with no formal business knowledge or training? Their only business sense is trying to recruit more people into the pyramid scheme? Do you think you could provide mentorship yo me in business? How much do you make a year? What's your networth (if you even know what that means)?

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-14-2019 at 01:02 PM.

My Ride
    Pushbroom

Okie dokie...

Originally posted by Type_S1

So you are telling people to quit their jobs and be mentored by individuals with no formal business knowledge or training? Their only business sense is trying to recruit more people into the pyramid scheme? Do you think you could provide mentorship yo me in business? How much do you make a year? What's your networth (if you even know what that means)?
    It's "nonofyobiz"

lol jesus man I seriously can't believe you've fallen for this shit, you've got to be just trolling at this point

My Ride
    Ford F150

So you are telling people to quit their jobs and be mentored by individuals with no formal business knowledge or training? Their only business sense is trying to recruit more people into the pyramid scheme?

I can eat more hot wings than you.

It's all a numbers game in MLM - yes, there is the opportunity to make very decent money but probably 90-95% of the people who get involved drop out within a year or two. You have to have the right personality to build the structure below you and you have to believe in and live the hype. It can also be a bit of an ass kissing game no different then for those that often want to climb the corporate ladder in a large company.

My wife was involved with a MLM company for a number of years, made decent residual income but in the end realized it was a fruitless effort to try to advance because the up-line above her had fell apart which meant no one above was getting enough residuals from her structure which meant no real support. Plenty of promises of the rainbow but in the end, she did have one very high up person tell her that she would never advance because of the broken lineage which meant no one wanted to invest any effort in her and her structure because there was no financial benefit to them to do so.

In the end. if one can get sponsored into the "right" structure and one can stomach a lot of the 'rah, rah' sessions and such, then yeah, good and even great money can be made from MLM.. But for many, if they honestly look at the time they invest in what they're doing versus the money they're making, it's maybe not really worth it. The best way is to one of the people that gets into a MLM when it's new and being launched - to do otherwise means a much more difficult ladder to climb.
    Will fuck off, again.

Originally posted by nonofyobiz
    How far up? Lol our most direct mentors/coaches (the one above my sponsor) are probably in the $150,000 range. That took him and his wife I believe 4 yrs but that will probably double in the year or 2 just because we know there are growing leaders coming behind them in their org. That is being debt free because being debt free is one of the biggest goals. The sooner you get debt free the sooner you can be free from a job.

So, their sponsor up from them is somewhere between $250,000 to $400,000, there are 2 ppl above them that I'm not sure how they make,could be a bit less but I'm sure they are doing alright lol, and the guy and his wife above them are our up line 'diamonds' make over $1,000,000 a year, and they achieved that in 9 yrs.(so everyone under them has being in the business less time obv)
    There are ppl above them that make less because they didn't build it as big or just haven't got there yet. I know this, not because I know them personally or that they go around boasting it but because I know their level in the business and I know how much each level can make(its public knowledge). It can vary depending on the makeup of the organization
    Ok this is a serious question for you, no bullshit.

When you re-read what you wrote above, nothing about the cadence, words chosen and message seem "strange" to you?

From an outsider the above post just reads in an odd way. Plenty of posts on this forum about business, but that's not what this is. I read the post above and I can't pin point what it is but something has me instantly putting up my defences. The way the above post is written sounds more like someone just repeating what they've been taught to believe and not what a rational and objective person would post.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    Ford F150

Sounds like the real money would be in starting an MLM, not joining one. All the "established" ones have over saturated society, I can't imagine any new recruit ever making money. Just like a ponzi scheme, early adopters take the most profit.
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

Originally posted by CompletelyNumb
    Sounds like the real money would be in starting an MLM, not joining one. All the "established" ones have over saturated society, I can't imagine any new recruit ever making money. Just like a ponzi scheme, early adopters take the most profit.
    You're bang on for the most part and even then, the people in early are going to have to work to get things going but if they're successful, the payback will most likely be huge.

Amazinghly, a lot of these MLM's are an old boys club and often when a new MLM pops up, some research can show that the founders were successful with another MLM. Much money can be made but for most, that out of reach pot of gold always seems to be the promise they hold on to.

Almost cult-like.

Soooo.... It's actually like real life businesses... Except places like Home Depot don't try and sell their new recruits false hopes and dreams... But pretty sure they offer health benefits and some sort of a pension plan though and a guaranteed paycheck. I will seriously smack my kids over the heads if they come telling me they're not getting a real job and joining an MLM.

Originally posted by speedog
    Almost cult-like.
    Almost?
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

Almost?
    You can cut loose and be normal afterwards with relative ease.

Well, maybe not nonofyobiz as they've maybe had more koolaid.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

It seems like I should join up, maybe I can own an 03 Lancer one day too.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-14-2019 at 01:02 PM.

My Ride
    Big Blue

Sounds like a shitty gang.

Must suck when your invested and too delusional to get out.
    Even worse if you had a good month or 2 and really begin to believe in it.
    Your #1 hater

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

Ok this is a serious question for you, no bullshit.

When you re-read what you wrote above, nothing about the cadence, words chosen and message seem "strange" to you?

From an outsider the above post just reads in an odd way. Plenty of posts on this forum about business, but that's not what this is. I read the post above and I can't pin point what it is but something has me instantly putting up my defences. The way the above post is written sounds more like someone just repeating what they've been taught to believe and not what a rational and objective person would post.
    I wasn't trying to sound a certain way, i'm not a particularly talented writer or speaker, i'm not university educated, i'm just stating the facts. I know the truth because I've seen it and evaluated it myself. You can plug some numbers into an Amway app and a person at x position with x amount of people in their business will make a certain amount of money. It's a fact. I'm sorry some of you had bad experiences with different business opportunities, I'm not trying to defend the whole industry here, just the people I'm involved with.

If your 'defenses are up' that's fine, that's normal, they SHOULD BE. Probably 95% of people are, the only thing to do is choose continue to be ignorant of it and go on your merry way, or choose to go get all the information yourself and make your own judgement -not based on everyone's opinion on Beyond.ca and other blogs (as if they are credible sources of information)

Saying Amway is a pyramid scheme is completely incorrect and ridiculous, so I felt the need to 'speak up' about it and defend it.

Building a truly successful network marketing business is VERY DIFFICULT....yes, yes it is. And YES most people don't want to put in the effort it takes. Just like anything else - it takes what it takes and you can't bargain with the price. Is there an EASY way to create a six figure on going income? no, it takes an incredible amount of work and relentless dedication no matter which entrepreneurial venture you choose. It just boggles my mind how some people just refuse to see it as a legitimate business opportunity, just because it's different than what you've been taught your whole life, you just have to open up a little and think about things a different way.

Originally posted by speedog
    ... You have to have the right personality to build the structure below you and you have to believe in and live the hype...
    This is a bit of a myth. I believe that people can develop themselves, work on their craft, gain confidence, build their self image and become the best version of themselves. If someone disagrees with that I think that is a sad outlook because then you are assuming that all great people and great achievers were born great.

it's just over your head, I'm not even going to try.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast