Quantcast
Pyramid Scheme meeting tonight? - Page 21 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Pyramid Scheme meeting tonight?

My Ride
    14' 435i

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket1k78 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Some guy in Edmonton pretended to want to join WFG and got this gem of a video. At the 5:00 mark you can hear the wfg rep ask for $500 in fees and at the 7:50 mark you can hear some poor lady mention something about the $500 she just pissed away lol
    Looks like i got my facts straight @GOnSHO , im no wfg rep so i got better things to lie about

https://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/g...roup/86077340/
    LOL! youre still on this??

$130 + GST is the fee to get a code with WFG (allows access to the company's E/O policy, online training, mentorship, etc)

ALL OF THE BELOW is not a WFG Fee OR is something you have to do, only if you want a license and to make money..

$177 is for the material(Textbooks, but instead of paper, its all online) to get your LIFE LICENSE (not sure why we called it a broker license, but its GOVERNMENT License), allows the licensee to sell Life insurance, disability, critical illness, Segregated funds and so on...

$100 is the cost to TAKE THE TEST (no matter WHAT company you work for/with, or if you are doing it alone.. thats the cost to take the test, same as a drivers license, or a REAL ESTATE license which is MUCH more) and then if you pass the test, ALBERTA makes you pay $150 to officially license you (BC is $225, SK is $250, so on..)

There is the ~$500...

The guy talking in this, is explaining about 15% of what hes saying, properly.
    Last edited by GOnSHO; 09-27-2019 at 04:14 PM.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Hartej, is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by GOnSHO View Post

$130 + GST is the fee to get a code with WFG (allows access to the company's E/O policy, online training, mentorship, etc)

ALL OF THE BELOW is not a WFG Fee OR is something you have to do, only if you want a license and to make money..

$177 is for the material(Textbooks, but instead of paper, its all online) to get your LIFE LICENSE (not sure why we called it a broker license, but its GOVERNMENT License), allows the licensee to sell Life insurance, disability, critical illness, Segregated funds and so on...

$100 is the cost to TAKE THE TEST (no matter WHAT company you work for/with, or if you are doing it alone.. thats the cost to take the test, same as a drivers license, or a REAL ESTATE license which is MUCH more) and then if you pass the test, ALBERTA makes you pay $150 to officially license you (BC is $225, SK is $250, so on..)

There is the ~$500...

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

You know, I had numerous opportunities to join wfg, and I'm glad I never did, but I don't mind the people who did to a) learn something new, b) make some money or c) help people.
    Not everyone is in it for abc, some are just b, but fuck, we all gotta hustle somehow. Still less scummy than most car salesmen.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Still less scummy than most car salesmen.
    Is it though?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    ute

You know, I had numerous opportunities to join wfg, and I'm glad I never did, but I don't mind the people who did to a) learn something new, b) make some money or c) help people.
    Not everyone is in it for abc, some are just b, but fuck, we all gotta hustle somehow. Still less scummy than most car salesmen.
    This is one of the most generous characterizations I've ever seen. You are a saint, sir.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    This is one of the most generous characterizations I've ever seen. You are a saint, sir.
    Also super handsome
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Also super handsome
    Amen to that.
    Will fuck off, again.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by speedog View Post
    Amen to that.
    Takes one to know one.

Quote Originally Posted by GOnSHO View Post

There is the ~$500...

Sorry im no wfg advisor/broker so numbers arent my game, are you trying to say to i have to pay $500.00 to become a broker and sell things for wfg......
    Break it down however you want and call it whatever you want, at the end of the day they wanted $500 from me lol
    All joking aside, hopefully sooner than later you'll realize what wfg is really about and i hope you havent burned all your bridges

Is it though?
    Borderline
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu3000gt View Post
    and I did not have the only say in the matter (most people just want it done ASAP and don't care about quality).
    If anything we made a better decision because we had a consensus and were all on the same page.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

World Group Securities (WGS) is the broker-dealer affiliate of World Financial Group (WFG)

- World Group Securities (WGS) had incurred ten regulatory penalties since 2004
    - WGS and one of its brokers were fined $150,000 in 2006 by Missouri’s commissioner of securities for selling unsuitable products to elderly people
    - WGS was fined $50,000 in 2004 for failing to supervise its representatives in the State of Utah, who were misrepresenting their credentials and services rendered during free lunch seminars targeting seniors
    - WGS was fined over $850,000 in 2010 as the result of the unauthorized sale of private securities by some of its agents in the State of Arizona
    - in 2010 the SEC ordered WGS to pay, among other things, a civil monetary penalty in the amount of $200,000 for the fraudulent selling of unsuitable securities in the State of California, which were funded using home equity, derived from the refinance of the customers’ homes into subprime mortgages
    I don't know what's more immoral, fleecing old people with their wares or selling them to people you allegedly personally care about?

Just look at their commission structure (in case paying the person who "recruits" you isn't enough of a giveaway like it doesn't seem to be), it's pure MLM madness of get as many people selling under you as quickly as possible. I love watching the ongoing defense of the "job" haha it's SO greasy "business manager at a used car lot" mentality.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 09-30-2019 at 12:16 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by jrsc00lude View Post
    i don't know what's more immoral, fleecing old people with their wares or selling them to people you allegedly personally care about?

Just look at their commission structure (in case paying the person who "recruits" you isn't enough of a giveaway like it doesn't seem to be), it's pure mlm madness of get as many people selling under you as quickly as possible. I love watching the ongoing defense of the "job" haha it's so greasy "business manager at a used car lot" mentality.
    they dindunuffin
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    selling them to people you allegedly personally care about?
    Thats the part that got me pissed off at my best friend, he was so brainwashed that no matter what wfg scam link i sent him he kept trying to sell me. He sold his wfg shit to his parents ffs. Maybe he did get them into something good i dunno, i just have a hard time trusting anyone who out of the blue is a broker/advisor or whatever you wanna call them and is selling products from a company whos notorious for being BS.

I just remembered this but on the last meeting with my other friend who had signed up with wfg, i think her mentor asked me for a list of my close friends or something like that after i said i didnt want to join
    and I did not have the only say in the matter (most people just want it done ASAP and don't care about quality).
    If anything we made a better decision because we had a consensus and were all on the same page.

My Ride
    79 Country Squire 95 Deville 09 Jeep JK

So my kid did the Cutco thing as well-nice knives but I would have been better off just giving her the money I paid for those knives.

Now she has an interview with Karrat Management tomorrow; I have Googled the shit out of them but can't find any hard facts about what they are marketing.
    From their website...
    Our client list includes large companies in the Business Services, Office Supplies, Telecom, Renewable Energy and Energy sectors. Due to confidentiality agreements, we cannot immediately disclose our current client information to the public. Candidates who interview with us will learn this information during the screening process.

I also can't find any personal reviews or reflections on the company. Anyone hear of them or work for/with them?

I told her outright that if they want money for training or talk about recruitment or upline that she needs to walk.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I know a company that has a nearly identical pitch. They sell utility and telecom products on long term ironclad contracts and they make money by tacking on fees on top of "normal" rates. It's an awful deal for the consumer.

My Ride
    370Z duhh

Let's talk about Primerica too... those fucking idiots don't even need a finance degree? No wonder they lost $200,000 of my mother in laws money.

I signed up for life insurance through them and the clown (family friend, stranger to me) forgot to put in my application, really dodged a bullet on that one.

My Ride
    79 Country Squire 95 Deville 09 Jeep JK

I know a company that has a nearly identical pitch. They sell utility and telecom products on long term ironclad contracts and they make money by tacking on fees on top of "normal" rates. It's an awful deal for the consumer.
    Thanks for the info.
    Do they do cold calls or telemarketing or door to door?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Quote Originally Posted by ianmcc View Post
    Thanks for the info.
    Do they do cold calls or telemarketing or door to door?
    Those three plus selling to family as well as to businesses.

- - - Updated - - -

I declined to be involved in the opportunity.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

A old co-worker of mine sells Thrive? Havent talked to him in 2 years, and randomly msgs me all friendly saying Hey bro havent talked in awhile blah blah. Offers to give me a free sample, but says only if I'm serious getting healthy as he cant just give free samples to everyone. SO I said fine pass.
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

He was testing you. You're obviously not serious about getting healthy.

So i just got a call from an old acquaintance and take a guess who they're with now
    The funny part is her spiel was almost what my buddy who was with WFG used on me. She said she helped save her parents from financial disaster which is the same thing my buddy told me..... She wants me to join in her in some zoom meeting, shes a super nice person so i dont have the heart to tell her whats up so i might take part in this just for shits and giggles lol I got a feeling WFG is going to have a shit ton of new recruits as the covid carnage continues

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21 22 LastLast