Pyramid Scheme meeting tonight? - Page 17 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyramid Scheme meeting tonight?

My Ride
    RSTi

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Attachment 83912

This past week I’ve received two LinkedIn invites from wfg peeps. Before this week, I can’t remember the last one. Weird how this thread came back from the dead right around the same time
    Too funny, Ewa used to work at the same company as I did a few years ago. She was fucking utterly useless and I'm not surprised in the least that she's fallen for the WFG bullshit.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

My Linkedin has been packed with WFG people for two straight years. Although I am an open connector with 1500+ connections, so that's part of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Born in Stuttgart

WFG, Investors group etc are all bottom feeders. I have lost friends trying to hard sell me on moving my investments to them. My FA interviewed me at the same time i interviewed him and I have been pretty happy with TD wealth. not sure if its shit in the grand scheme of things but the returns are good and at least he didnt try to recruit me lol.

My Ride
    Silverado

Quote Originally Posted by dirtsniffer View Post
    Anyone have experience with WFG term insurance? Should be comparable to other providers like sunlife, no?
    ?

Star on the bottom left of a post. You need to give a reason for negative rep though.
    Thanks I didn't know that

Quote Originally Posted by A790 View Post
    LOL few things.

1) If I wanted to adjust your rep, I'd just ban you. That's a permenant change to your rep that actually means something . I haven't touched your rep you drama queen. If you're going to call someone out, at least do it from a defensible position.

2) What moral high horse? I'm calling you out for perpetuating a bullshit business model. Affiliate marketing via Amazon is not even remotely comparable.

3) The reasons I dislike MLM's are entirely accurate and are the reasons someone should dislike them. They are predatory, plain and simple. Beyond that of most businesses.

5) Sensationalizing your reply weakens your position. Get your facts straight.

Notice how I don't deflect by running my mouth about rapists and politics. I don't need to deflect to defend my point, a benefit of having a defensible position.
    My facts are straight, you're just slinging shit around. But fair enough, we can agree to disagree.....................about why we agree. lol ffs.

I can't figure out if you're just really insecure about always needing to be right? Or if you are somehow convinced I'm part of one of these MLM's, despite my being here trashing them?

Anyone have experience with WFG term insurance? Should be comparable to other providers like sunlife, no?
    Fishing for inbox spam are you? lol I'm sure GOnSHO could fill you in if he hasn't already messaged you.

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    My facts are straight, you're just slinging shit around. But fair enough, we can agree to disagree.....................about why we agree. lol ffs.

I can't figure out if you're just really insecure about always needing to be right? Or if you are somehow convinced I'm part of one of these MLM's, despite my being here trashing them?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Given the poor reputation of that company, why would you choose them over some more reputable place? Is it a lot cheaper?
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    G37X

I just stop talking to "friends" when they get into this stuff. It's sad but some people would sell their own mother for a dollar.

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

stop being a little bitch!
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Pretty sure Misterman is just another front of the Gestaltuation.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    Pretty sure Misterman is just another front of the Gestaltuation.
    Why? Is Gestalt not into MLM's either?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Nice. Just got "invited" to an "exclusive VIP event" tomorrow to learn more and have all my questions answered for a company called Icon Global. http://www.iconglobal.ca/
    Too bad I'm busy with the Beyond foodie meet. This sounds like a great way to build passive income streams of up to $15,000/month.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Nice. Just got "invited" to an "exclusive VIP event" tomorrow to learn more and have all my questions answered for a company called Icon Global. http://www.iconglobal.ca/
    Too bad I'm busy with the Beyond foodie meet. This sounds like a great way to build passive income streams of up to $15,000/month.
    Dude! There's a picture of a private jet on the home page. Pretty sure it's legit.

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

Dude! There's a picture of a private jet on the home page. Pretty sure it's legit.
    always a sure way to spot the pyramid scheme

My Ride
    2011 Chrarger, 2018 F150

No way this is the reel deal and just following their 5 simple steps with a small payment of 10,000 in bitcoin will make you a zillionaire with fast cars and faster women. I can’t wait to go and between this and making 6000 per month like the ads say when you read the comments section of any online news article, I will own everything.

** Yes I did used the wrong real**

Personally I would never go to one or these or one of those time share deals but it makes me wonder how many folks going to this event are undercover.

My Ride
    NC1

An extra $15k a month would make me a terrible person so for that reason, I’m out.
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

you know, one of these times, it is gonna be legit, and we will be crying about not making $15,000 a month in our spare time, and wish we took up our normally gullible friends offer....
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by A790 View Post
    ... (MLM's are) a predatory business model ...
    I don't understand what you mean. They're obviously not predatory in the economics sense - that is, they don't intentionally sell at a loss to bleed competing businesses to death.
    If you mean predatory as in preying on dumb, lazy people who think they can become millionaires in their spare time then I'd still disagree. Conventional sales like Bowflex shows SHREDDED fitness models and the whole commercial they're talking about "15min/day". That's misleading as shit. A complete lie. I think that's far more predatory on lazy morons than someone from Watkins pointing at the one guy out of 10,000 distributors who's actually legit made a million bucks or whatever that newer lingerie/dildo one is called pointing at the one rich chick that's hosted a trillion parties for drunk housewhores and made a million bucks.

Yes, obvious scams are obvious scams and MLM is not immune to those thieves but there's plenty of that shit on the shelves in stores and I don't see people blacklisting London Drugs (or any pharmacy biz model) because you can set your money on fire with some Dr. Ho completely proven scam or GNC selling miracle powders. When you look at companies like Amway and Watkins that have been around for maybe 100+ years doing MLM, they have a few flagship products that are amazing. I wish I could buy some Watkins pepper right now! I forget what the one miracle cleaner used to be in Amway... Yes, they started branding 99% of consumer goods and that's silly, but those companies and many others have some great stuff and they're reasonably upfront about the effort required to actually pull in a reasonable income and how difficult cold-calling actually is.
    I just don't see them as being more guilty of trying to separate the IQ-85 crew from their money than giant, companies selling stuff in stores that's been marketed as "something you need".
    There's no pyramid scheme in: buying a cheap new car on 84 months financing, taking a realty license course, buying cigarettes, putting premium gas in a Tercel, watching Two-and-a-half Men DVD, boner pills, etc etc etc etc.
    MLM doesn't have the market cornered on bullshit and it's not fair to completely dismiss them just because some of them sell horse shit, snake oil.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 ... LastLast