Quantcast
WOW Chinook Mall Security is PATHETIC - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: WOW Chinook Mall Security is PATHETIC

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Originally posted by nismodrifter
    Fuk cell-phones in general. Remember the days when NOBODY owned one??? If you did it was because you were a mega-baller and it came with your S-class/7-series and was too big to carry around.

Back then we didn't have BULLSHIT problems like this. Also we didn't have stupid assholes running stop signs at 1.5x the speed limit because yapping with their bitch about where they want to go for dinner is more important than driving + the safety of others. One of these SOB's almost smoked my bro, 90+ km/h in a 60 zone through a busy 3-way stop while they were looking at some papers and talking on their phone.

Also we didn't have annoying assholes in the library who leave their cell phones on vibrate and/or ring inside the SILENT ROOM. Worse than that, the fuker who has their phone on vib, gets a call, and then jumps out of his chair and runs to the door of the SILENT ROOM to answer his call. Yeah because that big disturbance you just made is completely okay since you said HELLO outside of the room. IS THE WORLD GOING TO END IF YOU DON'T PICK UP THAT CALL RIGHT THEN AND THERE?? CALL THE PERSON BACK WHEN YOU ARE ON A BREAK.

Seriously, people need to get a clue and realize that their phone does not give them supreme authority to do whatever the F they want.

If you are checking time or some shit like that fine. Big deal. If you are watching Youtube vids/doing your taxes/baking a cake with your Iphone in the middle of a theatre then GTFO. Arrogant SOB's with no manners or respect/consideration for others can go to hell.
    Aside from the "almost running my brother down at a 3way stop because they're morons on their cell phones" (which has not happened to me...) You stole the words right from my brain.
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

To be honest if my iphone could bake a cake I'd be doing it everywhere... driving, watching a movie, at the library, during a lecture.

If you have kids, or there is a possibility of an emergency where you might have to jet, respond to a call/text... is it really so fucking hard for those of you arguing to have your fucking phone on vibrate and LEAVE the theatre to check the text/call?

Oh thats right, if you miss the call, you cant call back , or that extra 15 seconds of you having to leave the theatre to text back, will that save a life? Like christ, come on have respect for other people in the theatre.

99% of the times, such perceived "emergencies" , even if you get the text or call, what the shit can you do? Nothing. Your house burnt down? Boo hoo, deal with it after. Your kid is sick? Well hopefully they are in good hands, otherwise, who the fuck are you trusting your kids with? You need to leave? Good, go, do it, but don't piss off other people because of your problems.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

I text during movies. I can't see how it's THAT distracting.
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

My Ride
    Saab 9-5

Originally posted by Canmorite
    I text during movies. I can't see how it's THAT distracting.
    you text during a movie!!!
    WTF.
    ask the person next to you if it's distracting...
    i'am buying a jammer to fuck all you cell phone dick heads that have nothing else to do..
    you all probable use the internet date sites as well.

I set my iphone brightness down to pretty much the lowest when i'm watching a movie. There are times when my boss sends me an emergency message (procedure protocol questions) or like last last month, when my cousin had to be rushed to the hospital where I had to leave the theatre and go down there right away.

I personally don't find it distracting when other people whip out their cellies while I'm watching the movie. Probably because I'm paying attention to the movie and not other people. And since my line of view requires me to actually look down to see who's checking out their cellphones.

If they're ACTUALLY talking on a call while the movie is playing then yes I'll actually go down there and tell them to either take it outside or if possible call them back after the movie is done. But if it's just texting then I could care less.

95% of the time people who check their cells during a movie is just for a text message. Stop being so anal about it and just watch the movie. If you have time to scan the theatre to see who's doing what then I'm sorry but you must not be enjoying your movie. Deal with it.

Originally posted by Jonel

95% of the time people who check their cells during a movie is just for a text message. Stop being so anal about it and just watch the movie. If you have time to scan the theatre to see who's doing what then I'm sorry but you must not be enjoying your movie. Deal with it.

LOL at the post above "OMG YOU TEXT DURING MOVIES WTF!!!!!"
    You guys need to chill out.

Originally posted by whiskas
    To be honest if my iphone could bake a cake I'd be doing it everywhere... driving, watching a movie, at the library, during a lecture.
    There's actually a new app for that dude!

People who have Iphones are such douchebags.

For those that it doesn't bother, I'm willing to bet you're all asian and have shitty enough peripheral vision as is, so thats why it doesn't bother you

I KEED! I KEED!!!
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Mazda 3 GT

Originally posted by Canucks3322

People who have Iphones are such douchebags.

This, coming from you?

That was a masterful statement - a sweeping generalization both ironic and idiotic at the same time. Well done.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Stop with the antics. Beyonder.

The Chinook Security guards probably had raging erections while pulling people out of the theatre. Those guys are the definition of tools.

My Ride
    1985 Fleetwood

Originally posted by whiskas
    Another recruit for the Borg Collective.
    "I know a guy who confronted a thief breaking into his Jeep. The thief pulled a knife, so buddy hit him in the head with a 4' Jack-All.
    "Moral of the story: Some people are gullible pussies who'll give you money for trying to rob them, and some people will fuck your shit up with a HiJack.
    Since you can't tell which is which without it being too late, it's probably best to err of the side of caution and not fuck with other people's property." ........ TKRIS

Last edited by J-hop; 07-29-2017 at 09:38 AM.

My Ride
    Saab 9-5

Originally posted by J-hop

just remember you cell phone is like a flashlight shinning in the eyes of the people behind you, even on minimum brightness they are still unbelievably annoying.

And I hate those people that get a million texts during a movie and leave their sound on and somehow aren't embarrassed when it goes off even 5 mins

some people say you should chill out but really when you spend $12 to get in and another $10 on food you don't need some dipshit who can't disconnect themselves for 120 minutes (give or take) from the outside world disturbing you while your trying to enjoy a movie.

If you don't care to actually watch the movie and would rather text just wait for it to come out on video and do it in the privacy of you own home.
    Amen Brother..X2

My Ride
    1985 Fleetwood

just remember you cell phone is like a flashlight shinning in the eyes of the people behind you, even on minimum brightness they are still unbelievably annoying.

And I hate those people that get a million texts during a movie and leave their sound on and somehow aren't embarrassed when it goes off even 5 mins

some people say you should chill out but really when you spend $12 to get in and another $10 on food you don't need some dipshit who can't disconnect themselves for 120 minutes (give or take) from the outside world disturbing you while your trying to enjoy a movie.

If you don't care to actually watch the movie and would rather text just wait for it to come out on video and do it in the privacy of you own home.
    Yeah, that.

I call these fuckups The Borg Collective because they freak out if they're offline and lose their connection with their network of friends.

These are the people who need to chill out. A couple of hours free of the constant e-intrusion is actually good for your mental health. If you can't cope with that, you'd be better off spending that two hours with a good shrink instead of bothering people who paid to watch a movie.

Grow up, and shut off the phone for a while.
    "I know a guy who confronted a thief breaking into his Jeep. The thief pulled a knife, so buddy hit him in the head with a 4' Jack-All.
    "Moral of the story: Some people are gullible pussies who'll give you money for trying to rob them, and some people will fuck your shit up with a HiJack.
    Since you can't tell which is which without it being too late, it's probably best to err of the side of caution and not fuck with other people's property." ........ TKRIS

Fuck some of you are soggy wet pussies.

Big fucking deal if someone opens their phone a bit during a movie....I turn my brightness down all the way in a movie and if more people did that, you nancys would have nothing left to complain about

Oh and the retarded comment about "OMG WHAT HAZ SOCIETY BECOMESEDED IF WE MUST PUT THAR MESSAGES TO TURN OFF FONES!@!!@@!"

Uh, MAYYYYYYBE it reminds those of us that FORGOT to turn brightness and volume down? Some of us have other things on the forefront of our minds other than the fartknocker's feelings next to them.

You are all acting as if this is a crime to the world.

Lighten the fuck up and go see a movie.

Oh and Nismo, I assume you don't have a cellphone, right? Cause that rant would forbid you to.

My Ride
    1985 Fleetwood

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
    Fuck some of you are soggy wet pussies... Some of us have other things on the forefront of our minds other than the fartknocker's feelings next to them.
    ... which pretty much illustrates your total lack of consideration for others that defines the problem.

Originally posted by ZorroAMG Lighten the fuck up and go see a movie.
    I'd love to! Just shut off your phone while I'm there.

My Ride
    kryptonian meteorite

Originally posted by 403Gemini
    For those that it doesn't bother, I'm willing to bet you're all asian and have shitty enough peripheral vision as is, so thats why it doesn't bother you

I KEED! I KEED!!!

hahaha

really only thing that bothers me in a movie theater is when people talk loud enough i can hear them or when they hit my seat. i dont care about cell phone lights and shit, why let it bother you so much. for something that causes such a little problem you guys make it seem like its the end of the world when lights and phones go off. who gives a fucking shit man. can't you ignore that crap that goes on around you?

like i said, next time you guys goto the movies let me know so i can swing my iphone around on full brightness with sounds and laser beams in the theater

Originally posted by 85FltWd

... which pretty much illustrates your total lack of consideration for others that defines the problem.

I'd love to! Just shut off your phone while I'm there.
    NOPE. It illustrates YOUR need to really not concern yourself with what everyone around you is doing. Don't sweat the small stuff, sport!

As for me shutting off my phone? Don't worry, I've already explained to you what I do to limit its effect on others. If that's not enough and you can't handle me barely being noticeable while I receive or send a quick text, you need to stay home, Nancy.

EDIT: Oh and I am REALLLLLY sure you walk around concerned that nothing you do is affecting anyone... hypocrites are strong here....

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

I might send one or two, but I'd rather watch the movie then text. Depends who is texting me of course.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast