Saturday May 2: Meet and Cruise - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturday May 2: Meet and Cruise

My Ride
    DA6, R59

I think I'll b there, but with a dented door

My Ride
    VW-JETTA GT

fucking pigs broke us from chinook, then followed us to the time hortans beside staples but it turned out to be nice !!!! also there was a RX7 that back fires FIRE!!!lol 1 video of a race i went too also butneed to put on youtube well be up soon!!!! alot of cars showed up also!!!! 40 +

My Ride
    VW-JETTA GT

Last edited by Moezer; 05-03-2009 at 01:19 PM.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by Moezer
    here we go, camera phone it sucks at night time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA3DSNz8R3k
    I thought Beyond meets didn't include street racing. I guess things have changed.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by Kona9

I thought Beyond meets didn't include street racing. I guess things have changed.
    Probably the recent flood of douchey teens on Beyond.

My Ride
    VW-JETTA GT

Probably the recent flood of douchey teens on Beyond.
    no this was only 2 cars that went well 4 in tottal 2 to watch and 2 to race it was far out from the city only 4 cars went 2 raced nothing big

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

no this was only 2 cars that went well 4 in tottal 2 to watch and 2 to race it was far out from the city only 4 cars went 2 raced nothing big
    I hear ya, but the semi footage doesn't represent that full scenario.

My Ride
    VW-JETTA GT

lol it was the back roads where there are wear houses thats the only sime/car that past from there lol, and i had my flashers on and we was around a corner any ways so every one had to slow down in this case, thats the semi , it was fun but controled

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Honestly I try to be nice to everyone on this forum but if you ricers get us kicked out of our summer spot at Chinook and end up giving this forum a bad rep then were going to see a mass banning, something that hasn't gone down since you dudes had your learners licenses.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    VW-JETTA GT

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    Honestly I try to be nice to everyone on this forum but if you ricers get us kicked out of our summer spot at Chinook and end up giving this forum a bad rep then were going to see a mass banning, something that hasn't gone down since you dudes had your learners licenses.
    lol this was wayyyy far from chinook this was in the se dont worry this is what they call bullshit corner? not a beyond meet

My Ride
    MB C63

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    why wait for it to happen just insta-ban anyone like this,specially those who posts videos of them doing it. street-racing is street racing no safe way to do it other then on the track.

My Ride
    VW-JETTA GT

Originally posted by djayz

why wait for it to happen just insta-ban anyone like this,specially those who posts videos of them doing it. street-racing is street racing no safe way to do it other then on the track.
    i wasnt doin it i was watching get ur fax stright

EM1FTW is offline I'm a fag because only fags love Hondas
    My Ride
    EM1 yo!

I'm glad I left before everyone else.
    Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Kinda like this morning when I wanted to tell my GF to pass the sugar and it came out "You fucking bitch, you've ruined my life."

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

i wasnt doin it i was watching get ur fax stright
    Learn to spell, number one.

Number two. Regardless if you were watching, or just there with your boyfriend, realize that Beyond WILL NOT condone street racing of any format. We are very aware that it happens all the time, yet posting vids of it happening on our streets anywhere is just as retarded.

Go start your own site for the pure winners that don't give a shit. Laugh it off, shrug it off, but you and all your little get along gang won't last long here.

Please don't fuck it up for the people that have been on here from the get go and have made \beyond what it is.

Cheers

My Ride
    VW-JETTA GT

u telling me to spell ass wipe look at u "get go" wahahahah and it wasnt in calgary suck it up it was out side the city limits so its not ur street

My Ride
    2003 Mazdaspeed Protege/ 2007 Mercedes C280 4MATIC

Regardless if you were watching, or just there with your boyfriend, realize that Beyond WILL NOT condone street racing of any format. We are very aware that it happens all the time, yet posting vids of it happening on our streets anywhere is just as retarded.

yes i agree if you witness any/ video taping keep it to yourself dont post them here

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

u telling me to spell ass wipe look at u "get go" wahahahah and it wasnt in calgary suck it up it was out side the city limits so its not ur street
    "get go" is actually a very common figure of speach in the ENGLISH language Meat Box.

I am pretty sure it doesn't matter if you were near "wear houses" (is that a place where you try on houses?) You claimed SE in one of your last posts.

Apparently your skull is too thick for you to understand that it isn't a fuckin city limit that I am getting at. It is the fact that you and your cool friends recorded one of YOUR street races and posted on a site that does not condone street races.

Have a little respect for the people in this (car) community that actually care. You little tweens are cancerous to what Rage2, Kenny and all the other OG's created.

Beat it, ya little wad of vaginal discharge. (you may want to look that up on Wiki or somehting. Copy and paste though. Surely you won't be able to spell it from memory....Moezer)

My Ride
    VW-JETTA GT

OK THERE Kona9, first they wasnt my friends that raced it was some random people that we followed douche bag and second yes its where u try on houses unlike u living in a box and third we all met in the SE but the race was out side the city limits u bag of docuhe and fourth the admins of this site can remove my link to the video, so shut the fuck up and stop bitchen ok let me recall the video "as this wasnt a BEYOND meet location"

My Ride
    3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone

OK THERE Kona9, first they wasnt my friends that raced it was some random people that we followed douche bag and second yes its where u try on houses unlike u living in a box and third we all met in the SE but the race was out side the city limits u bag of docuhe and fourth the admins of this site can remove my link to the video, so shut the fuck up and stop bitchen ok let me recall the video "as this wasnt a BEYOND meet location"
    Maybe not only the link to your movie will be removed, but maybe YOU will also be removed from beyond.......

Get familiar with the rules, dont post street racing videos on this forum, as it is not condoned. Is that dumbed down enough for you, and your extreme lack of intelligence to understand? Dont post street racing videos.....is that good enough?

My Ride
    VW-JETTA GT

^^^^ so its ok if i get another video that isnt mine about cars racing and post it on here right?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast