Quantcast
FS. Cologne, Jacket, Taverniti Denim, Shoes, Calgary Flames Jersey - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: FS. Cologne, Jacket, Taverniti Denim, Shoes, Calgary Flames Jersey

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Default FS. Cologne, Jacket, Taverniti Denim, Shoes, Calgary Flames Jersey

I can meet up with people readily. When you PM me, can you kindly put your Phone number - mine is 667-1367, if you wish to reach me sooner feel free to text.

Just getting rid of a bunch of great things that I had around, just trying to trim down my clothing. Lots of premium clothing and amongst other things, everything is in great condition, and is quite reasonably priced.

Please note that my pictures really don’t do the items justice. I am located in NW Calgary for pickup.

DKNY Be Delicious 100mL

I received this cologne as a gift from relatives who came from the UK. It still has its Harrods Knightsbridge (a high end London department store) tag on it. Essentially brand new, sprayed once to see what it smelled like. Its a fantastic cologne, but right now I have a pletora of fragrances so, I am getting rid of this one. At the bay it retails for $74 + tax, I am asking $50. The UK bottle looks a little different than the US one (not shaped like an apple).

Be Delicious Men
    Fresh from New York. DKNY Be Delicious Men melds the raw lushness of nature with the powerful sophistication of the big city with crisp, wet greens, modern woods, green apples and intoxicating coffee. Masculine to the core, it's a fragrance for the modern man - dynamic, uplifting, but sensual and full of promises. DKNY Be Delicious Men invites you to take a juicy bite out of life.

Notes:
    Grapefruit, Juniper Berries, Quinine, Green Apple, Coffee Granita, Ocean Mist, Jasmine, Coffee Absolute Africa, Pomarose Apple, Applewood, Coffeewood, Dark Woods, Indonesian Patchouli.
    Style:
    Fresh. Modern. Sensual.

The cologne looks like this, except with the UK bottle

Only $40 Price down to $30

FS. Like New RBK Calgary Flames Away (White) Jersey Size Large

Selling the new style RBK Calgary Flames Away (White) Jersey Size Large. Like new condition with Tags included. I bought it to wear to a company event, I didn't want to be the only one without a jersey. I got lots of compliments as the home jersey is totally played out!

Get Ready for next season!

New $140+Tax

Asking $80

Taverniti So Jeans Dennis 19 Size 31x32 Bootcut

These jeans are a fantastic medium dark wash by Taverniti. If you havn't heard of the brand its definitely worth checking them out, they have some fantastic jeans, with high attention to detail. The front and back pockets have incredible stitching detail, and the back pocket features the rivet patch only seen in this season. They are a flattering jean for those who want a streamlined appearance down the leg. They are easy to dress up while giving that edge. I even got a compliments from the Taverniti rep, who hadn't seen these in Canada.

I am selling them as they are too big for me in the waste, I have way too many jeans and this one had to go. They are original hemmed to a length of 32 (Like a diesel length of 32), and there is some material to be let out if you need it.

Retail for $250

Only $100 Price down to $75!

Taverniti So Jeans Meg Punk 15 Size 34

These jeans are a vintaged dark wash by Taverniti. If you havn't heard of the brand its definitely worth checking them out, they have some fantastic jeans, with high attention to detail. The back pockets have some great black stitching. They are a flattering jean for those who want a streamlined appearance down the leg, they are a little more of a slimmer cut at the bottom for someone who wants to divert from the boot cut

I picked these up for my friend when I was in the states and got the wrong size. They are a great jean, brand new with tags.

Retail for $250

Only $130 Price down to $90!

Costume National Coat/Jacket size small

A nice black coat from Costume National which I recieved as a gift. The size was too small for me, but its a great coat with some awesome detailing. Brand new with tags.

Only $120 Price down to $75!

Umbro Soccer Style Indoor Soccer Shoes Size 10

A Great pair of casual shoes, they are classified as indoor soccer shoes, but can be worn out just like a pair of Pumas. Worn out only twice, and are in absolutely mint like new condition with original box and bag. Never played with.

Asking $20 $10 pickup only, I would like to see someone get some use from these!!

Last edited by Neil4Speed; 08-15-2009 at 10:19 AM.
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

My Ride
    03 SVTF

Hey,

What's the fit like on the Indoor soccer shoes? what size shoe are you normally?

Thanks

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Originally posted by civiclvr
    Hey,

What's the fit like on the Indoor soccer shoes? what size shoe are you normally?

Thanks
    Usually about a 10.5, not sure you mean by what fit, but they are comfortable for sure.

My Ride
    03 SVTF

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Throw me some reasonable offers!

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Two month bump lol!

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Bump before I throw everything on e-bay. Any reasonable offer accepted.

My Ride
    its black

ur box is full

My Ride
    its black

ill take the 34 tavernitis for 100? pm me

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Sure, shoot me a PM again please with your number.

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Bump, hockey season is starting up soon!! Prices all reduced.
    Last edited by Neil4Speed; 08-15-2009 at 10:18 AM.