Quantcast
'07 Triumph Daytona 675 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: '07 Triumph Daytona 675

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

Thumbs up '07 Triumph Daytona 675

Hey guys, heres my bike. Stock, asides from the Two Brothers Racing (/TBR) Slip-on. The paint color is called "Tornado Red"

I use the Pirelli SuperCorsa Diablo tires exclusively now (since this pic was taken). They take a while to heat up, but when they do, the rider feed back is surreal. They also last quite a while, and are extremely predictible & easy to read tires. The grip is unworldly too, as they work very good with these bikes.

These were taken on highway 1a between Lake Louis and Banff this last year. Only two pics I have unfortunately. Enjoy!

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride

Just snapped these up at Moraine Lake ( En Route to the Chateau Lake Louis half way up the hill)

I chose this color scheme, as its quite an improvement from the OEM one I think, It was done by a guy out in Kelowna. If you want his email, just ask me for it. Everything is entirely customizable, and it wont affect the cost. All in all I got a whole new fairing kit (including all the small bits, such as the rear hugger) for about $550 or so including shipping.

But holy SHITCAKES it gets enormous amounts of attention now, by EVERYBODY!! not just young guys but soccer moms, grey haired men & woman, very young kids, just everybody... Wow, everybody takes at least a few ganders at it at intersections and the like.
    I think its a nice looking bike for sure, but not so much as to how much attention its been getting with its "makeover".
    24,000 kms on it, (14k from June '07 to when I had to put it away in its first year ) and still it makes me smile everytime I fire it up. I just love it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO_dksaEKEM
    ^ Thats what it sounds like with the TBR slip on.
    Perhaps its that "turbine" sound the engine makes, in conjunction to the exhaust that perk peoples attention, then its looks that seem to keep it fixated.

I dont know what it is, but Im sure not used to it either way.

I may be upgrading to the Jardine exhaust. Same HP gains, but I think it sounds a lot cooler.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkKLL1IRXrA
    Let me know what you think.

I'd LOVE to have the Arrow Stage I, but at $2k, despite how awesome it is to gain 7hp and drop 20 pounds, its hard to justify that price outside of a race environment.
    Last edited by Graham_A_M; 08-15-2010 at 09:39 PM.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

Just had these guys install HID, did an awesome job and only cost me $140 (installed obviously) with a slim ballast.

(Sorry, you'll have to PM me for his number, I guess I cant advertise like that on here)
    Last edited by Graham_A_M; 08-29-2010 at 04:11 PM.