Quantcast
Should He Apologize? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Should He Apologize?

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Default Should He Apologize?

News Link

I think it's stupid for the Father to demand an apology from Davis. It's an implied risk that when you sit courtside, you run the risk of physical contact with the players (hence part of the appeal). Plus, Davis was just excited after hitting the game winning shot. I bet if the situation was reversed and a Magic player did the same thing, there would be no complaint.

For your reference:
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

ahahha!! fuck no!!!
    kid was pretty much on the court.

the father should STFU.

My Ride
    Acura TL, 2016 Yamaha FZ-07

Originally posted by buh_buh
    the father should STFU.
    +1

My Ride
    Red with stripes and a shitbox truck

Provetti wrote an e-mail to the NBA league office Monday calling Davis a "raging animal with no regard for fans' personal safety,"
    Hahahaa get fucked asshole

My Ride
    1995 Mustang GT

the father should STFU.
    +2

My Ride
    My Car

lol he was happy he won the game :S

My Ride

The video clearly shows a 6'9 300+ lb man going out of bounds breaking the boundry line for front court seats and putting both hands on the chest of a small 12 year old boy and pushing him back. The kid weighs maybe 80-100 lbs. There are actually many witness statements against him and I would be surprised if the league does not punish him.

Not every sport can cage in the players with sheets of plexiglass, he should show a little respect; those people with the thousand dollar seats in the front row are the reason a talentless out of shape big man rocking a played out frohawk can make millions. I wonder if Big Baby will cry in front of the cameras again when he gets suspended.

My Ride
    WRX

haha this is lolarious. I thought thats why people stood front row to get up close and personal.

The kid is perfectly fine. It was a very gentle bump. The kid should apologize!

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

the father should STFU.
    +3

Is this for real... hahah he knocked the kids hat off... far from a raging animal.

Originally posted by 5hift
    The video clearly shows a 6'9 300+ lb man going out of bounds breaking the boundry line for front court seats and putting both hands on the chest of a small 12 year old boy and pushing him back. The kid weighs maybe 80-100 lbs. There are actually many witness statements against him and I would be surprised if the league does not punish him.

Not every sport can cage in the players with sheets of plexiglass, he should show a little respect; those people with the thousand dollar seats in the front row are the reason a talentless out of shape big man rocking a played out frohawk can make millions. I wonder if Big Baby will cry in front of the cameras again when he gets suspended.
    Both hands on the chest of the kid? Which fucking video were you watching?

My Ride
    Subway / Rav4

Look at the video from 1:20 - 1:24. The kid just brushes it off and seems fine. Daddy's just angry because his team just lost.

"Having a war about religion is like having a fight over who's got the best invisible friend" - Yasser Arafat

From Bill Simmons' Twitter account:

Bill Simmons believes that Ernest Provetti had no regard for his kids safety by sitting courtside. Not a raging animal, just a sh!tty dad.

he put one hand on the kids back as he was running by...i have never seen this 2 hands on his chest?

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

omg, that kid should apologize for being in the fucking way.

My Ride
    MB C63

I think the little hand tap wouldve been a lot better then a 300 pound guy running over the little kid.

stupid american's, the father will probably come out with a lawsuit soon

My Ride
    Honda Accord

Originally posted by benyl
    omg, that kid should apologize for being in the fucking way.
    +1
    Go Flames!

My Ride
    95 Stealth RT/TT, '72 Duster

wait...this is the kid in the white shirt who was practically standing on the court that we're talking about?
    The one who hardly even realized he'd been contacted when it happened, other than the fact that he started looking for his hat?
    That poor brutalized child?

My Ride
    My Car

lol wtf, the game ended at the buzzer, there fore the player can step out of the playing area lol

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

arrr... what about when they jump out to save the ball from going out of bounds? are they showing no respect as well then?

The kid should sit the fuck down, what a stupid dad letting his kid jump around like that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast