Quantcast
trev0006 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: trev0006

Default trev0006

If you steal and host another one of my videos there will be hell to pay you fucking failure parasite worthless fuck.

Nobody cares or gives a shit about your failed video site, that market is owned by youtube and streetfire. Please fuck off or I will do something about it.

My Ride
    66 Accord

....?> elaborate please.

My Ride
    Audi 5000 QT

ohhhhhhh.....

bet the guy wont reply, only ever seen him post vids from the site.. usually stupid videos most times...

www.boostedalberta.com
    =[[Beyonds Dirtiest Daily Driver]]=
    Originally posted by dj_rice
    OOP or whatever that Out of Province Inspection is called

He trolls streetfire and youtube for popular car videos, then downloads and re-hosts them on his gay ass site, then link bombs them on all the car sites (that let him).

This = advertisement money for him, by leeching and stealing from others.

He's a worthless hit parasite and this is one of the only sites that hasn't banned his parasite ass.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

As much as I understand where you're coming from, are any of your videos copyrighted?
    Ultracrepidarian

Originally posted by msommers
    As much as I understand where you're coming from, are any of your videos copyrighted?
    This fag steals anything that will generate hits. He's been banned from yellowbullet (that doesn't ban anyone) and ls1tech for spamming and stealing, and thats just what I know of..I am sure there are 10 more that have done the same.

He steals copyrighted material all the time, just look on this page and sort through the 50 vids he has spammed. You can answer your own question..

My Ride
    FA1

You should go find him in person and beat his copyright ass up... then stop posting on beyond about it.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

I thought trev was a girl...
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    Audi 5000 QT

I thought trev was a girl...

PICS!!!!

www.boostedalberta.com

My Ride
    AE92GZE, Legacy BL, Yaris

Trev Posts good videos - better than most everything you have posted here. I only have a problem with people spamming if they post crap - like porsche2121.

If Trev is stealing your copy written material I suggest you see a lawyer. I don't think calling him out on this forum is going to help you.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Originally posted by 5000Audi

PICS!!!!

Maybe it was porsche2121, I can't remember, theres so many of these link bots on Beyond
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    Audi 5000 QT

who ever it was thats a girl POST PICS.. make this thread worth while lol

www.boostedalberta.com

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

Yeah he does this on quite a multitude of forums... Probably would all amount to QUITE a list. Three that I know of off the top of my head.... all Mazda related..
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

Originally posted by msommers
    Copyright is automatic upon creation/publication in the US and Canada, that argument will hold up provided the original owner can reasonably prove they are the original creator of the content. It won't help you if specifically allow re-distribution of the videos.

It appears that after you have publicly posted these videos on sites like YouTube and StreetFire, and not selected the option to disallow embedding of the videos, you have not taken any actions to prevent re-distribution of your content beyond the sites they have been originally uploaded to. Note: I have no idea if you can disallow embedding on StreetFire videos but I know it is possible with YouTube videos. By uploading the videos and allowing embedding you are specifically allowing re-distribution (and hopefully viral growth of your video) beyond the original upload site.

From what I have seen on trev0006's site all he has done is use the embed code provided on the original upload site to display the video on his site (not re-hosting it on his site and hence not 'stealing' anything), yes most likely for profit from advertisements through traffic generation - but he is not doing anything illegal or in violation of the terms of service from YouTube or Streetfire. Is it annoying to see spammy posts on forums? Sure at times, but it seems at least some people find the videos he posts relevant and interesting. (This is just from what I have seen on his site, if he is downloading the content and redistributing it that way while claiming it as his own then you have an absolutely valid argument).

Besides, his Alexa ranking is only 141,000 that's peanuts, I wouldn't even worry about, his site is not getting massive traffic at all.
    Last edited by Agent_Oorange; 05-23-2009 at 12:45 AM.

Originally posted by Agent_Oorange

Copyright is automatic upon creation/publication in the US and Canada, that argument will hold up provided the original owner can reasonably prove they are the original creator of the content. It won't help you if specifically allow re-distribution of the videos.

It appears that after you have publicly posted these videos on sites like YouTube and StreetFire, and not selected the option to disallow embedding of the videos, you have not taken any actions to prevent re-distribution of your content beyond the sites they have been originally uploaded to. Note: I have no idea if you can disallow embedding on StreetFire videos but I know it is possible with YouTube videos. By uploading the videos and allowing embedding you are specifically allowing re-distribution (and hopefully viral growth of your video) beyond the original upload site.

From what I have seen on trev0006's site all he has done is use the embed code provided on the original upload site to display the video on his site (not re-hosting it on his site and hence not 'stealing' anything), yes most likely for profit from advertisements through traffic generation - but he is not doing anything illegal or in violation of the terms of service from YouTube or Streetfire. Is it annoying to see spammy posts on forums? Sure at times, but it seems at least some people find the videos he posts relevant and interesting. (This is just from what I have seen on his site, if he is downloading the content and redistributing it that way while claiming it as his own then you have an absolutely valid argument).

Besides, his Alexa ranking is only 141,000 that's peanuts, I wouldn't even worry about, his site is not getting massive traffic at all.
    Thank you,

I am not hosting any videos, I am using the embed code from youtube and streetfire which is there for the very reason. An embedded link is same as linking to another site, the whole point of embed code is for people to use it and 100% legal. If you choose embed not allowed then people will not be able to place on their site.

MoDo27

let me know what is your account in youtube and or streetfire and which videos are yours, I will remove it from the site and won't post any of your videos. I would assume people that have videos with embed codes would want their videos be seen by more people then less people.
    Last edited by trev0006; 05-23-2009 at 01:27 AM.

My Ride
    is Turbocharged.

Originally posted by trev0006

Thank you,

I am not hosting any videos, I am using the embed code from youtube and streetfire which is there for the very reason. An embedded link is same as linking to another site, the whole point of embed code is for people to use it and 100% legal. If you choose embed not allowed then people will not be able to place on their site.

MoDo27

let me know what is your account in youtube and or streetfire and which videos are yours, I will remove it from the site and won't post any of your videos. I would assume people that have videos with embed codes would want their videos be seen by more people then less people.

Its alive!!!

not at all ... still dead

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Originally posted by alloroc
    Trev Posts good videos - better than most everything you have posted here. I only have a problem with people spamming if they post crap - like porsche2121.
    +1, we had this discussion around the "fken 08's" era, for a period there we had some video trolls and newer forum members were calling them out (oh eights lol), trev proved he (she??) wasn't a bot, plus the videos posted by him/her are/were better than that porsche2121s crap.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

hehe the bot speaks!!!

Ya, trev posts some decent videos, and it's just embedding. Really cool of him (her???) to get rid of specific videos, even tho he doesn't have to.

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride

Originally posted by n1zm0

+1, we had this discussion around the "fken 08's" era, for a period there we had some video trolls and newer forum members were calling them out (oh eights lol), trev proved he (she??) wasn't a bot, plus the videos posted by him/her are/were better than that porsche2121s crap.
    Another Noob trying to start shit again, there's been so many people that complaint about this same issue in the past, I for one like trev0006 posts

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast