Quantcast
Blue Ricer 1st gen CRX - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Ricer 1st gen CRX

My Ride
    1989 MA70, 2006 UZN215

Default Blue Ricer 1st gen CRX

Anyone seen this car? hahaha its a first gen crx painted dark blue with rim wanna be hubcaps and those wishy washer led lights....When my and my friends drove by it, we had a good laugh!

HAHAH.. this car is a joke!! guy thinks he's hot shit or something.. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yea he lives in the N.E, basically its a stock CRX with hubcaps...

My Ride
    '07 Ranger FX4 Level II

loud exaust and the lower rear wanna be skirt is sagging? if so he works at the futureshop by my house and allways reves his engine up before he goes anywhere... sits there and revs it for like 5 minutes
    Originally posted by rage2

Just because you're older... doesn't mean you need older women. Nothing wrong with an 18 year old here and there!

My Ride
    GTI

Is this the S 1500???? I saw a blue crx today, I think it was, with the letters S 1500 on the back, and a turbo badge, wtf is this?

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

I ran into a Blue CRX being driven by a black dude. It had dark 18" rims on it, looked not bad, heading down 17th ave in the Lawn last night around 11. We hit a light and I was just gonna accellerate normal. then I hear his brutal shit can exhaust as he stomps on it. so I gassed her. 4 car lenghts after 1st gear, 10 after 2nd. he immediatly cut accross 3 lanes and exited when he saw we would line up again. I laughed.
    Travel

My Ride
    '15 GTI

Originally posted by ninspeed
    loud exaust and the lower rear wanna be skirt is sagging? if so he works at the futureshop by my house and allways reves his engine up before he goes anywhere... sits there and revs it for like 5 minutes
    theres a guy with a viper in my neighbourhood that does that...is it cool to do it when you have 8+ cylinders?

My Ride
    89 Civic ZC

Originally posted by three.eighteen.

theres a guy with a viper in my neighbourhood that does that...is it cool to do it when you have 8+ cylinders?
    Dude i wish i lived in the rich neibourhood, where i live people rev their lawnomowers

haha nono the guy that drives the crx that celica is talkin about.. he this nerdy ass white kid.. he thinks he's pretty though.. i think he lives in mayland heights.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Originally posted by three.eighteen.

Answer. Yes.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Originally posted by davidI

Answer. Yes.
    werd lol
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    87 RX-7 GX

sounds like the owner of this crx is a hardcore wal-mart shopper

My Ride
    99 EK9 Hatch

Yes, if you own a viper your the man, and you can do that!

Photograph courtesy of the Calgary Police Service

why are all the ricers in the NE??? lime green ricer?? ugly accords... my car.. haha... just cuz NE is ghetto.. u don't have to flaunt it..
    Curse you imageshack..

Default Re: Blue Ricer 1st gen CRX

Originally posted by CelicaST-162
    Anyone seen this car? hahaha its a first gen crx painted dark blue with rim wanna be hubcaps and those wishy washer led lights....When my and my friends drove by it, we had a good laugh!
    The guy is a idiot. He "Street Races" and thinks his car will beat almost anything. Hes a moron with Walmart hubs...I'm embarrassed to say I know who the guy is.
    Last edited by Blush; 11-11-2003 at 03:19 PM.

My Ride
    89 Civic ZC

Default Re: Re: Blue Ricer 1st gen CRX

Originally posted by Blush

The guy is a idiot. He "Street Races" and thinks his car will beat almost anything. His a moron with Walmart hubs...I'm embarrassed to say I know who the guy is.
    O yeah, that guy almost beat me, till i hit the F&F special edition LEDs oops i mean NOS, I saw him one time, he got the car painted and they ripped him off and didn't paint the whole thing, Then i saw him again down town fighting a speeding ticket, I was there getting my "good driver award" Then I saw him AGAIN with his buddy who had a GEO METRO with the same hub caps and he thought he could beat me. lol. then the next week he borrowed his friends' supra turbo and wanted to race me, Him and the other guy had wakie takies from k mart and were radioin' each other back and forth on how big their burn outs were....very pathatic "yeah theres a bit of tire on the ground, or maybe its just scuffs from when you slammed on your brakes, can't tell"
    Last edited by Spenser; 11-11-2003 at 03:26 PM.

Oh and just to 'top' it off, he has the F&F plate cover

The guy with the Supra is the same guy who owns the GEO. Both tools IMO. heh.

My Ride
    2012 Elantra GLS 6spd

Haha yup... And I can see him practicing already...

Ok... so here we go... Take a deep breath, I'm gonna beat this mofo cause ma whip is mad tyte. REV IT REV IT ok here we go REV IT REV IT OH SHIT REDLINE STOP REVVING ok ok REV IT REV IT DROP THE CLUTCH! OH SHIT I FORGOT TO PUT IT IN GEAR! ok ok REV IT REV IT MAKE SURE ITS IN FIRST REV IT REV IT DROP THE CLUTCH!
    OK I DIDN'T STALL THIS TIME! SWEET! OK NOW WHICH WAY DO I GO FROM FIRST TO SECOND? THIS WAY?
    OH SHIT THATS THIRD! NO FAIR RE-RACE RE-RACE I MISSED SECOND! OK STOP, PUT IT IN FIRST, REV IT REV IT DROP THE CLUTCH! OH SHIT ALMOST REDLINE! SHIFT THIS WAY! YESS SECOND THIS TIME! OH SHIT ALMOST REDLINE! OK NOW INTO THIRD... DAMN THE SHIFTER'S STICKING! OH I FORGOT TO CLUTCH! OH WELL!
    OK I'M IN THIRD NOW WHAT DO I DO? SPRAY BIATCH SPRAY! THIS IS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE A 55 SHOT BUT THE BOTTLE IS THE SAME SIZE AS THE ONE IN FAST AND THE FURIOUS WHICH WAS A 300 SHOT I THINK! THAT PUTS MY HONDA UP TO 385 HP!! OK SPRAY NAWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! OK OTHER RED BUTTON NAWSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! OH SHIT THATS A 600 SHOT OF NAWSSSSSSSSSSS!
    I'M PULLIN HIM I'M PULLIN HIM! OH MAN MY WHIP IS MAD TYTE! OH SHIT WHAT'S THAT SOUND?

KABOOOOOOM!

and the little blue honda's engine blows apart.

On second thought, I wouldn't race him. All those little plastic pieces spraying all over the car's general area might scratch your paintjob.

Toyota owns Honda. My mom's sienna could walk all over your CRX. And even if it couldn't, well, it's a minivan.

-Biggie!

*edit* oh yeah, and regardless of whether the sienna's faster than the CRX, it's an automatic. I don't need to worry about missing those shifts
    Last edited by BigYellowMonkey; 11-11-2003 at 03:45 PM.

My Ride
    89 Civic ZC

Originally posted by BigYellowMonkey

Toyota owns Honda. My mom's sienna could walk all over your CRX. And even if it couldn't, well, it's a minivan.

-Biggie!
    There was already a thread about whos mom's mini van could beat who's. Besides, my dads station wagon would own your moms van.

lol thats a good one.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast