Quantcast
blazing with asthma - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: blazing with asthma

My Ride
    kryptonian meteorite

Default blazing with asthma

i smoke green quite a bit, i also have asthma - obviously any kind of smoke for asthmatics aren't good but i'm wondering does anyone else do it and have asthma as well?

but for me i've had asthma pretty much since I was a kid, i used to use inhalers religiously haha. brown one, the blue one, and i have used the purple disc one too. I haven't really used an inhaler since i was in gr 10, thats also the time i started blazing up haha. (but i did use the purple disc one when I had the flu about 3 years but i haven't touched one since)

I've heard some people say that the tubes in your lungs will actually open up a bit more when you smoke up. but i can't erally find any solid facts on the net about this shit. people put up bs answers all over the place

and i'm wondering is it cheaper to buy a volcano vaporizor from the states then bringing it home with me (i'm going vegas next week) and is it allowed? or is it cheaper to get one here locally.
    Last edited by stevieo; 06-03-2009 at 06:26 PM.

My Ride
    240sx with SR

STONER!!!!!!!

My buddy in high school had sever asthma and we smoked up all the time, he never had attacks though. the only attack I saw him get was from camp fire smoke.

My Ride
    Civic CX, Mazda Protege

That rumour you heard was bs, smoke is not meant to get into your lungs. That's why you cough

well regardless of how much fun it is etc, and regardless if you have asthma or not theres no way smoking weed can be beneficial to your health

I have had asthma since i was 8, went through all of the inhalers ect. I smoke cigs and i am an idiot, you are too.

BUT for a lot of people asthma becomes less apparent as you age. Smoke dope if you want but i can tell you smoking anything is NOT healthy. Shit in your lungs is shit in your lungs. Volcano or not

My Ride
    14' C63 507 Edition Coupe

Thats funny actually I had a friend back in high school..in Gr 10 haha and he had pretty bad asthma but he also said that when he smoked up it felt like his lungs opened up more and actually helped him breath better

My Ride
    2012 300C SRT8 /2015 F150 Platinum

Originally posted by calepeters
    well regardless of how much fun it is etc, and regardless if you have asthma or not theres no way smoking weed can be beneficial to your health
    Him personally maybe not, but otherwise you'd be wrong
    2014 Jeep SRT, 2015 F150 Platinum , 2013 Keystone Laredo 291TG

[Do][---+---][oD]

My Ride
    kryptonian meteorite

i obviously know anything smoke related in the lungs aint good haha. i aint no fool haha. but i was just hearing things about it and i was wondering if anyone else has heard it or felt it.

brochiodilation ithink (spelling?) is what its called.

but whatever, life is how you enjoy it, and i like to smoke my ganj so whatever haha. gonan die some day, may as well enjoy the things i like even though its stupid.

My Ride
    the ladies crazy!

Friend has chronin brhoncitis (sp) from blazing like a chimney
    Life is a Gamble.

My Ride
    T MR2

Originally posted by stevieo
    i obviously know anything smoke related in the lungs aint good haha. i aint no fool haha. but i was just hearing things about it and i was wondering if anyone else has heard it or felt it.

brochiodilation ithink (spelling?) is what its called.

but whatever, life is how you enjoy it, and i like to smoke my ganj so whatever haha. gonan die some day, may as well enjoy the things i like even though its stupid.
    I know someone who blazed w/ asthma at the same time and specifically stopped a few years later because he said his asthma was over reacting too much over time.

I know a guy who died from smoking pot with asthma. No joke. He coughed himself to death right there on the living room floor.

My Ride
    '01 Celica GT, '93 Integra, '99 Civic Si

Originally posted by malcolmk14
    I know a guy who died from smoking pot with asthma. No joke. He coughed himself to death right there on the living room floor.
    Were you just watching...?

No I was trippin' out man.

one of my best friends has had asthma since he was a kid, and he smokes pot religiously and used to smoke cigs too and hasn't really had an effect on him as far as I know. He still uses an inhaler too.

Get the volcano vaporizer it's a lot better. You use less green and theres less odor and it doesn't have the burn your lungs feeling.

My Ride
    kryptonian meteorite

ya i am thinking about picking up the vaporizer. i guess ill grab one when i come back from vegas. i like using my water bongs too, fill it with ice water.

and i was working out for a good period of time too, i just took a break recently cause im finishing my tattoo so i can't really be throwing weights around but i haven't noticed my cardio getting any worst (i've actually gotten better with my heartrate/cardio) than it was when i was in junior high running and then taking breaks for inhalers and whenever i didn't have one i'd have to pound back a cup of black coffee to help me breathe haha.. man that sucks (and this is back when i used to play street hockey, football, soccer and go bike riding/walk everywhere)

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

The smoke bonds itself to your hemoglobin and doesn't let go. Since hemoglobin is meant to bond with oxygen and carry it around your body, this will cause less places for oxygen to bond to and will cause oxygen deprivation throughout your body, especially in your muscles. You could become more lethargic and start breathing heavier with an increased heart rate from simple activities.
    Originally posted by Go4Long
    or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
    you do realize this is the internet right? lol
    Originally posted by rob the knob
    mar, you are good guy at heart
    you must realize your limitations
    then you will be happy if you fine place in live
    Originally posted by blitz
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

I have asthma and I use symbicort everyday. It works great and Im gonna get high till i die. Smoke weed everyday.
    -Fighting on arrival, fighting for survival-

My Ride
    94 ST205 / 88 ED8

I'd say if you're not having attacks regularly while you smoke, you should be okay. But like pretty much everyone else has said, smoking's bad for you either way. When I don't smoke weed for a few weeks I def. notice less flem in the mornings. I also notice that I get a lot more stressed out about everything though too.

Regarding the legality of bringing a volcano up from the states, I'm pretty sure it's fine. Just don't smoke out of it before you bring it up, and claim it's for flavored tobacco. Double check on that though first. They are definitely a lot smoother smoke though. Just expensive as fuck.
    Texas Nick

Its easier if you just extinguish your self from society...
    !DrewBoy!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast