Default To: FS employees on AV department

Does anyone know if Futureshop is going to carry these Panasonic Plasma's:

TC-P50G10
    TC-P50V10

'08.5 Mazda 3
    '90 Laser RS-T
    '07 Yamaha R6

i can tell u that Sears carries G10
    Marlborough should have the 50" one set up or in stock.

I have checked online and its not there. That's why I'm looking for an insider.

I was at Visions earlier in the week, they had none in Calgary and did not know when they would have a shipment. The sales guy wanted a deposit... what a joke.

I looked into getting a G10 from Montana, they are a grand less down there. Still on the fence on this idea.

I am buying a G10... but where?
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

George Carlin

FutureShop has a website, who knew.

My Ride
    2003 Civic SIR Hatch

Visions crowfoot has the TCP50G10 on the way, but they dont show the 50V10... They are getting the 54 though. The V series is a special order... Price and cost thing they do....

My Ride
    Schwinn 21 speed....

Originally posted by kamakurakid
    I was at Visions earlier in the week, they had none in Calgary and did not know when they would have a shipment. The sales guy wanted a deposit... what a joke.

I looked into getting a G10 from Montana, they are a grand less down there. Still on the fence on this idea.

I am buying a G10... but where?
    http://search.vanns.com/sitesearch/search?q=g10&x=0&y=0

best place to buy any electronics in Montana awesome prices and awesome service. Closest location is Montana.

50":$1459

54":1889

Originally posted by Sailz

http://search.vanns.com/sitesearch/s...mp;x=0&y=0

best place to buy any electronics in Montana awesome prices and awesome service. Closest location is Montana.

50":$1459

54":1889
    Amazing price $1495 is about $1587CDN for the 50" G10. I know I can get a really good warranty at a very fair price through Mac's and it is international in coverage:

http://www.mackcam.com/servicecontracts/index.htm

No downside to this, I am a bit concerned about the TV box size, I saw a 50" plasma TV box in Best Buy the other day and it was big. Too big to fit in my car? We shall see.

Need to track down duty charges from the Canadian government, if the TV is made in Mexico or North America it is duty-free I am led to believe.

Anyone have experience in buying from the USA, please chime in.

Cheers Saliz for an alternative to Best Buy in the USA.

My Ride

Amazing price $1495 is about $1587CDN for the 50" G10. I know I can get a really good warranty at a very fair price through Mac's and it is international in coverage:

http://www.mackcam.com/servicecontracts/index.htm

No downside to this, I am a bit concerned about the TV box size, I saw a 50" plasma TV box in Best Buy the other day and it was big. Too big to fit in my car? We shall see.

Need to track down duty charges from the Canadian government, if the TV is made in Mexico or North America it is duty-free I am led to believe.

Anyone have experience in buying from the USA, please chime in.

Cheers Saliz for an alternative to Best Buy in the USA.
    I'm not 100 percent sure, but I believe that Panasonic ships all the parts to mexico for assembly for their plasma TV's.
    Click here to check out my racing sim...

Originally posted by GQBalla
    tictactoe2004 you are scary

Originally posted by tictactoe2004

I'm not 100 percent sure, but I believe that Panasonic ships all the parts to mexico for assembly for their plasma TV's.
    They must, I have been in contact with a guy in Vancouver who went to Seattle for the day and bought a G10, he paid WA state tax at the Best Buy and GST at the border crossing, but no duty at all. He said at the border crossing the authorities took care of all the paper work and he was in and out in no time. I asked about the warranty, he said there is no warranty in Canada, he has to return the TV to the USA for service if needed. I am still exploring third party warranty service, waiting for someone to get back to me from yesterday.

Will post once I have an update.

My Ride
    W204

They must, I have been in contact with a guy in Vancouver who went to Seattle for the day and bought a G10, he paid WA state tax at the Best Buy and GST at the border crossing, but no duty at all.
    The great thing about being Albertan is that we're tax exempt in Washington, and Montana has no sales tax to begin with! Win-win!

Whenever I am in Spokane, I always visit onecall.com (Huppins). They seem to have what you're looking for with free delivery:

http://www.onecall.com/ProductSearch.aspx?N=230+1065

Just have it sent to one of the holding warehouses at Coutts/Sweetgrass and pick it up!

Though honestly, i don't think it's enough of an incentive to purposely go and get a TV. You can always try going to Soundsaround and haggling there. Warranty is a good thing.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!