Quantcast
Going after ME for hit and run - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Going after ME for hit and run

My Ride
    has three pedals.

Thumbs down Going after ME for hit and run VID!

Ok, so it's now my turn to write one of these stupid threads.

Story:

Street parking in front of GF house.

All was full, so I park in front of neighbours house.

Neighbour comes home, and parks 1mm away from my rear bumper, obviously he's trying to make a point "this is MY parking spot" (however, it's public street, so stick it you know where)

After GF's father leaves for work, thus creating an open spot in front of her house, I am able to move my vehicle. I did this to avoid unnessecary further involvment with this guy, as I am at her house frequently. (Makes sense, right?)

There is a white paper flapping on my windshield:

It reads:

"To the owner of this vehicle, alberta license plate WUZN ME.

I am the owner of the black truck you backed into in front of my house (address). There is damage and transfer on my front bumper where you backed into it.

You then drove up and parked in front of (address) [GF HOUSE]. The video camera system on the front of my house clearly recorded the incident.

I would like to know if you planto pay for the repairs to my vehicle yourself, or if you would like me to report the incident as a hit and run to the police. I am sure the combination of the bumper damage and the video will prove my case.

If you wish to make arrangements with me for repairs, please contact me at 403 xxx xxxx

Sincerly,

Trevor XXXXX

SOOOOO. I have a 5spd and he is also using that against me. The road has a small incline.

When I went to talk to him in person as he is the neighbour, I was polite and what not, and he comes out all aggresive. It's my fault, and we just argue back and forth pointlessely in circles.

I said that "wuzn me", no jokes intedend and he involves the cops and I haven't heard anything since. This happened 6:45pm ish, june 4th (TODAY)

PICS:

How can THAT be from flat to flat contact, if in fact, i DID hit his car? And trust me, I would of KNOWN I hit his truck IF I did. (which i did not). Trust me, my rear bumper is not make of spikes.

AS PER REQUEST

The bumper damage on his truck is 23" from ground, my black rub piece is same height. The crease you see 1" below my black rub piece has been there since I bought my vehicle, I will dig up a pic from when I first bought my car to PROVE this

EDIT

Cops are involved, I'm facing a hit and run charge.

Video will be relased for my viewing this Sunday, around 6:45PM

Cop wants me to email him after I see the video and to man up and pay and that would look GOOD at my part

Cop kept telling me I'm older and time to man up etc.

I did NOT cause the damage shown, regardless of vehicles touching.

EDIT 2

He dropped the charge

The video just showed me pulling out.

Waste of time.

Once you mention lawyers and big money, walmart job cant cut it.

And again, thanks boys for all your inputs and an avenue to let my frustration out.
    Last edited by scat19; 10-20-2009 at 12:58 PM.

if the story is really how it happened, tell him to go fuck off.
    Originally posted by Modelexis
    If I have questions about my phone bill, I don't post it on beyond, I call telus.
    Originally posted by D911
    worst part is definitely when the dudes smacking it with his dick like that inside out anus owes his dick some money.
    the crap you find when you dig through ask leo

If there's video then what's the problem?

LOL ^+1. He might be doing it to everyone who happens to park in front of his house to try and collect some money to pay for the bumper he's not going to fix.

Good luck. What a douche.

A semi-detached home from 89Coupe (hahahaha)
    My Ride
    A Gallardo from SDS (hahahaha)

Should be pretty easy to prove if any part of your vehicle lines up with where the damage occurred on his. That looks to be a plastic part of his bumper that is scratched and not paint transfer. I'd also ask to see a copy of the tape, that is, if it even exists.

Sounds like a dick that's trying to get his bumper repaired for free by blaming someone else in a convenient circumstance.

He's likely not even calling the cops and was just hoping for you to lay down and pay him. Fuck that.
    Last edited by you&me; 06-04-2009 at 07:14 PM.

My Ride
    Beep, Beep, I'm a Jeep

If you know in fact that you didn't do it, then ask him for you to see the "video'' surveillence he claims he has of your doing.

Obviously, if you claim is honest, then you shouldn't be proven as the cause of the scratches on his truck.

Check to see that you don't have any dents or scratches on your vehicle that would correspond to you "hitting" his car.

My Ride
    3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone

Lets see pics of your rear bumper

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

Just tell him you have a video of him making out with a chicken and ask him if he wants to exchange video.

Seriously, if he does have a video showing that you backed into his truck, you are screwed. If not, there's nothing to worry about. I don't know if I want to leave my car there now if I were you.

My Ride
    has three pedals.

There is a camera attatched to the front of his house. However, he was so damn close in the beginning, you probably cant tell anyways. If I get said video, I will show it fa sho!

And also updated with a pic of my dirty ass bimmer

Wuzn me bitchez!

My Ride
    '11 Acura RDX Tech/'15 Ram 1500 Sport

Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
    Lets see pics of your rear bumper

does you BMW's bumper even line up to the height of the truck bumper? Post some pictures of your bumper as well. Your bumper would probably be much lower.

I bet it is that van in the picture that did it! hehe
    Last edited by redevil; 06-04-2009 at 07:35 PM.

My Ride
    Audi 5000 QT

take a better pic of your bumprer.. hard so see on that angle.. but why not turn the claim around on him, he hit your bumprer.. if he parked as close as he did the video should show that... and say it was his fault..lol

www.boostedalberta.com
    =[[Beyonds Dirtiest Daily Driver]]=
    Originally posted by dj_rice
    OOP or whatever that Out of Province Inspection is called

You go back and say "lets see the video or fuck off", 'cause likely he's full of shit and you would KNOW if you backed into something. Usually there's a thump sound, followed by the "fuck me!" feeling of your car jolting to a stop against another vehicle.

My Ride
    an overpriced civic

Originally posted by 5000Audi
    take a better pic of your bumprer.. hard so see on that angle.. but why not turn the claim around on him, he hit your bumprer.. if he parked as close as he did the video should show that... and say it was his fault..lol
    If there's a law against following too closely, there has to be something similar for this.

Originally posted by BlackFyre

1.)Your name is RaceBread? Seriously? Like White or Whole Grain? Pumpernickel perhaps? The correct word you were looking for is Bred, as in Inbred, as in what I see in your future.

Tapout sticker on rear window. 'nuff said

My Ride
    has three pedals.

I assure you. There is NOTHING on the rear of the car. Even the dirt is still there

A semi-detached home from 89Coupe (hahahaha)
    My Ride
    A Gallardo from SDS (hahahaha)

Originally posted by 5000Audi
    If anything, the truck likely did hit his bumper. As per the original post, Scat parked BEFORE the dick in the gay-as-aids Canyon got home...

If anyone did the hitting, it was the truck.
    Last edited by you&me; 06-04-2009 at 08:37 PM.

My Ride
    impreza

I hate people who think that the street in front of their house is reserved parking for them only. It is a public road, so GFY.

GL with the hit and run.

I knew this guy would be an aggressive brainless dipshit the moment I saw the TapouT decal on his beginner truck.

That kind of plastic on the bumper is very hard to damage, especially like pictured, without having rubbed a concrete parking standard or Dimwits' ladyboy crashing into something and never told him.

You just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and Mr. Down Syndrome put it together on his own that since you're a bit close it must have been you.

Get the video, help Simple Simon uncross his eyes, and show him it wasn't you. Or just punch him in the twat and call it a favor.

Originally posted by lilmira
    Just tell him you have a video of him making out with a chicken and ask him if he wants to exchange video.

If you know you didn't do it, then him showing you and the cops the video will be pretty funny. So definitely ask for the video.

My Ride
    Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost

Call a Beyond meet at the neighbors house, we will box him in with 1mm to spare on either side, and then we'll all wait there with video cameras in hand. When he comes to pull away, we'll have a video of him doing a hit and run on you.
    freshprince
    -Jan 2006-

Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast