Unlimited Eve/Wknd Minutes

Additional Services
    Call Forward/Trans.Pay Per Use
    MY5
    2500 Sent/Unl. Received Txt
    Visual voice message
    Call waiting

Additional Charges**
    System Access Fee - $6.95 - Monthly - What is this?
    9-1-1 Emergency Access Fee - $0.50 - Monthly

$15 iPhone Visual Voicemail Value Pack All
    Data Service Plan 6GB – Limited Time Offer - term expires on 11/07/2011 All
    It comes out to ~$85 a month for roughly 2 years. For those of you that are interested in getting the new iPhone GS, the advantage is that you have a 2 year contract instead of a 3 year. If you don't want the 6 gigs/month plan it is also possible to downgrade to a 500 mb plan, saving $15 a month. I'll also consider selling/trading my 16 gig black iPhone 3g for an 8 gig iPhone 3g and cash.

I'm selling because I don't use my phone enough to warrant my plan, but I need to keep a device around because I'm an iPhone developer. Price is by best offer. I just want out so even "free" would be a valid offer. I'll consider trading plans, cash, etc. PM me if you're interested.
    Last edited by vinc456; 06-10-2009 at 04:56 PM.

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Default Re: FS: Rogers iPhone contract, 2 years left

Originally posted by vinc456
    Price is by best offer. I just want out so even "free" would be a valid offer. I'll consider trading plans, cash, etc. PM me if you're interested.
    Even "free"?

You typically have to give people an incentive to take over your contract, not the other way around.

It's a $500 buy-out on the iPhone voice/data package ($400 for the voice plan, $100 for the data). So you should be offering someone between $0-500 to assume your contract.

Why would someone assume your plan when they can get sign up for a 3 year plan themselves and get $300 off on the new iPhone?

My Ride
    Civic CX, Mazda Protege

His incentive is that you'll be signing up for 2 years instead of 3 and possibly get a free iPhone

Originally posted by rumeo
    His incentive is that you'll be signing up for 2 years instead of 3 and possibly get a free iPhone
    I don't think he is offering the phone dude

Default Re: Re: FS: Rogers iPhone contract, 2 years left

Originally posted by Super_Geo

Even "free"?

You typically have to give people an incentive to take over your contract, not the other way around.

It's a $500 buy-out on the iPhone voice/data package ($400 for the voice plan, $100 for the data). So you should be offering someone between $0-500 to assume your contract.

Why would someone assume your plan when they can get sign up for a 3 year plan themselves and get $300 off on the new iPhone?
    A 2 year plan is more appealing than a 3 year. Rates will improve over time (I hope) and perhaps a new model will be out by then.

I've never sold/traded a cell phone contract so I don't know how this typically works. I own an iPod touch and will consider including the iPhone 3G with the contract. Otherwise I can keep the phone and offer some cash. I'm pretty flexible so I'll consider all offers.

I'm not sure what the penalty is but it's not $500 because once you're a year in the penalty is reduced for the data plan at least. I don't want to cancel because that's throwing money down the toilet and I like my phone enough that I don't mind keeping it, even though it's nice to save money. Maybe I'll make more friends and use more minutes
    Last edited by vinc456; 06-11-2009 at 10:50 PM.