Quantcast
1 year for rape of 4 year old.. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: 1 year for rape of 4 year old..

My Ride
    is probably sh*tier than urs

Default 1 year for rape of 4 year old..

You can technically get a ticket for each window that's illegally tinted. So as above, if you're being an ass to the officer (or if he's just an ass to begin with), he can give you two. (or three tickets if you're dumb enough to tint the windshield of your BMW... but if you own a BMW you can't be stupid right?)
    Originally posted by RoseLover

Any penny you have to work hard to get, you will consider as "cheapness"...if you hate people from overseas...why you stay in North America!

http://mothersforjustice.wordpress.c...tpnewsokcommc/

he also raped his daughter too -____-''''
    wow..a grown man RAPES a 4 year old and gets one year
    an 18 year old with IQ of 47 with child sex abuse gets 100 years...good job states

Wow are you fuckin serious
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    is probably sh*tier than urs

Originally posted by xolemonteaox
    http://mothersforjustice.wordpress.c...tpnewsokcommc/

he also raped his daughter too -____-''''
    wow..a grown man RAPES a 4 year old and gets one year
    an 18 year old with IQ of 47 with child sex abuse gets 100 years...good job states
    its shit like this that makes me lose faith in the states... no i mean humanity itself...

people are just fuct up.. this judge.. this jury.... un be fucking lievable... even after he raped not only his daughter but a 4 year old girl.....what ...the F^#$%@#$@#$@

its times like thsi where i believe vigilante justice (boondock saints ftw haha) is needed. either this guy is hooked up and is proving to us exactly how corrupt the law/people really are... or this judge is simply smoking crack
    You can technically get a ticket for each window that's illegally tinted. So as above, if you're being an ass to the officer (or if he's just an ass to begin with), he can give you two. (or three tickets if you're dumb enough to tint the windshield of your BMW... but if you own a BMW you can't be stupid right?)
    Originally posted by RoseLover

Any penny you have to work hard to get, you will consider as "cheapness"...if you hate people from overseas...why you stay in North America!

You do realize that he only got that short of a sentence because the case was so weak against him? The prosecutor and judge thought if they went to court he would get nothing. At least this way he does a little time and is a registered a sex offender. Its a piss off forsure, its too bad there wasn't more evidence. We just have to hope that he gets shanked in the shower during the his short stay.
    Last edited by Mixalot27; 06-16-2009 at 09:41 AM.

My Ride
    has three pedals.

Even other criminals in the joint will gang up against him. There's thing you just DON'T do.

My Ride
    2014 GMC Terrain SLE-2 V6

Originally posted by Mixalot27
    You do realize that he only got that short of a sentence because the case was so weak against him? The prosecutor and judge thought if they went to court he would get nothing. At least this way he does a little time and is a registered a sex offender. Its a piss off forsure, its too bad there wasn't more evidence. We just have to hope that he gets shanked in the shower during the his short stay.
    My thoughts exaclty. He will definatley have stuggles for a long time with the status of a registered sex offender.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Wow. That is most unfortunate. If it was my kid he raped, I guarantee you that I would spend more than 1 year in jail for my revenge.

No no, that sentence is perfect. 1 year of getting himself raped and beaten and hopefully killed isn't something they could legally sentence him with, so here's to hoping his prison pals do their job as needed.

My Ride
    ST205

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
    No no, that sentence is perfect. 1 year of getting himself raped and beaten and hopefully killed isn't something they could legally sentence him with, so here's to hoping his prison pals do their job as needed.
    Thats what I am hoping for.

Originally posted by Critical

Oh sweet irony

My Ride
    bimmer,benz, or bentley

WTF!!! I thought the states are really strict with shit like this

My Ride
    charger R/T w R&T, soon 2010 camaro

Originally posted by wes_v
    WTF!!! I thought the states are really strict with shit like this
    in texas

Originally posted by Kloubek
    Wow. That is most unfortunate. If it was my kid he raped, I guarantee you that I would spend more than 1 year in jail for my revenge.
    Yeah man... I think that's when I would sell all my possessions and spend all that money on getting the perp tied up in a small room where some seriously heinous shit will take place over the course of months.

Save enough money for a flight to a country without an extradition agreement with the country I'm in and get someone to drop the perp off in front of his house. He'd be alive, but would no longer have use of his eyes, ears, sense of smell, taste or any of his limbs.

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

Originally posted by scat19
    Even other criminals in the joint will gang up against him. There's thing you just DON'T do.
    Word, That guy will get whats coming to him.

There is a code even among the hardest criminals. Sex crimes againest children are a huge "no-no".
    I can only hope for the day to read this person was beaten to death in prison.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride
    MKVII GTI, LibTech HotKnife&TRice

Originally posted by Graham_A_M

Word, That guy will get whats coming to him.

There is a code even among the hardest criminals. Sex crimes againest children are a huge "no-no".
    I can only hope for the day to read this person was beaten to death in prison.
    That's where the term "goof" comes from. If you've raped children and they find out in jail, they'll beat your ass so bad. They call those people "goofs".
    Guess who's back... tell some men.