Quantcast
Fucking Calgary drivers and their fucking idiotic fucking GRRRRR - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Fucking Calgary drivers and their fucking idiotic fucking GRRRRR

My Ride
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

Default Fucking Calgary drivers and their fucking idiotic fucking GRRRRR

yes, I am raging pissed off.

Driving back from a nice, simple, calm grocery run... driving back down to my place, fucking kid in passenger seat of the car in the lane to my left and about 3 car lengths ahead flicks his butt out the window, and it goes STRAIGHT into my face. Didn't even touch the ground, did a nice high arc and BAM into my face.

I will admit to it, I lost it. I went from pacifist to ballistic in about 0.1 seconds flat. Thankfully, we had a red light so I picked up the butt, got out of my car at the light, walked up to his window and threw it back into the car, and told him in not so kind words to please dispose of his cigarette butts properly and sanitarily in the future, or his cardiovascular system will exit via his anal orifice.

Why the FUCK do people feel the need to fling their butts out of their cars? Is it REALLY that hard to clean out the fucking ashtray in the car once in a while?

FUCKING GRRRRRRRRR... and I also have a small burn on my left cheek right under my eye (thank GAWD I was wearing my sunglasses which are my cycling glasses, which are pretty tight to my face).

Geek

My Ride
    E550 Coupe (M278)

I thought this was going to be a thread worthy of a , but damn man, I would have been pretty fucking pissed off too.

I've gotten a cigarette burn right on my face when I was a kid from my older cousin drunkenly flailing her arms around like an idiot during a family Xmas party.

Not a nice feeling, that whole burning flesh thing. I would have made him eat the cigarette butt.
    -James
    Current beast: E550 Coupe (M278)
    Previous beasts: AM Vantage, E90 335i (modded + JB4 Map2), E39 M5

My Ride
    soopra

thats sucks, but its not like the kid thought hmmm im gonna throw my butt out the window into this guys face... accidents happen, yes i woulda probly woulda made it so he couldnt smoke again buut still. personally i dont like keeping stinky ass cigs sitting in my car, so i share them with the environment

Default Re: Fucking Calgary drivers and their fucking idiotic fucking GRRRRR

Originally posted by Vagabond142

Why the FUCK do people feel the need to fling their butts out of their cars?

because an ashtray full of ciggs smells like garbage. Im not saying smoking in ur car makes it smell any better.... None the less, good story

Originally posted by noma1
    thats sucks, but its not like the kid thought hmmm im gonna throw my butt out the window into this guys face... accidents happen, yes i woulda probly woulda made it so he couldnt smoke again buut still. personally i dont like keeping stinky ass cigs sitting in my car, so i share them with the environment
    news flash; your car doesn't stink because of the cigarettes in your ash tray.

man, that sucks thats quite the coincident that it hit you right in the face.

good to hear you were calm about it too. What did the other person do?

My Ride
    soopra

Originally posted by BrknFngrs

funny funny, whats that supposed to mean?
    Last edited by noma1; 06-27-2009 at 05:04 PM.

Originally posted by Xtrema
    ZenOps is like everyone's crazy uncle.
    Originally posted by DayGlow
    How do you respond to stupid?
    Originally posted by rage2
    Jesus fucking christ Rob Anders, learn to read your own links.
    Originally posted by Seth1968
    Zenops: Ok, but remember my dick is made of nickle.

Originally posted by noma1

funny funny, whats that supposed to mean?
    If you have to ask...

Off topic:
    I suspect a lot of people dispose their cigarette butts out the window so they can sell their car as "never been smoked in" and tell potential buyers to just look at the ashtray for proof.

My Ride
    kryptonian meteorite

Originally posted by Amysicle
    If you have to ask...

Off topic:
    I suspect a lot of people dispose their cigarette butts out the window so they can sell their car as "never been smoked in" and tell potential buyers to just look at the ashtray for proof.
    most new cars don't have ash trays, thats so fucked now haha.

and its just coincidence that it hit you in the face. im sure that buddy wasn't trying to hit you on purpose. i had someone spit out their window and it hit my windshield it was fuckign nasty haha. right when he spit he looked out and it hit my car you can see his face with the biggest "OMG SORRY" look but i know he was laughing on the inside haha. i was.

next time leave the window up and hit a/c man! haha

Oh man... thats fucking nasty. I'd be damn pissed too. I'm glad you were able to keep your cool Vagabond, and not administer a vigilante beatdown like alot of other guys would.
    PSN: DeceitfulWings
    XBL: DeceitfulWings

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 06-13-2019 at 05:22 PM.

My Ride
    '16 Sportwagen

After I read the first sentence the first thought that came to mind was, "the kid mooned you?", and then I read the rest of the story. Good on you for only doing what you did and not completely snaping.
    Throwing your butt out the window is litering and I can only wish that they got a fine for every single butt they throw out like that

good reaction man..I would have prob. lost it and ended up in jail

disgusting when people throw crap out of their car while driving.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Default Re: Fucking Calgary drivers and their fucking idiotic fucking GRRRRR

Originally posted by Vagabond142

Why the FUCK do people feel the need to fling their butts out of their cars? Is it REALLY that hard to clean out the fucking ashtray in the car once in a while?
    Oh, don't worry, they do that to, right in Tim Hortons parking lots.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

Originally posted by Despair*
    Oh man... thats fucking nasty. I'd be damn pissed too. I'm glad you were able to keep your cool Vagabond, and not administer a vigilante beatdown like alot of other guys would.
    I did not keep my cool. I was drill-sergeant-yelling and finger jabbing, but I never broke the window line and I never laid hands on him or the car. I was livid, but I kept my civility in using only words and the fact that a 6 foot tall, semi-fit, 235 lbs guy screaming his head off at you is something you REALLY don't want to have happen to you, so I used the size advantage and played it up some :p As to the guy's reaction, i'm pretty sure there was a brown spot in his undies and there were quite a few muttered "sorry!"s and he did have his hands up in surrender :P But again, no beatdown was laid, and no physicality occured apart from flinging the butt back into the car, into his lap (it had already gone out and cooled by then, however). The actual explanation of the removal of his heart via his rectum was put in terms that I don't even think a 30 years experienced merchant marine had heard of. I really should have recorded it on my phone, I had some brilliant lines that I just can't remember right now... but the "rip your wheezing, congested, blackened fucking heart and lungs out through your ass and shove the shitcovered remains down your throat" is that I remember :P

I'm sure he didn't mean to do it, but it's the gross irresponsibility of "oh, I'm in a car with nothing around me but road and air" *flick* *HOOOOONK MOTHERFUCKER PULL OVER YOU SHITBAG* "oh... fuck..."
    Last edited by Vagabond142; 06-27-2009 at 08:35 PM.
    Geek

My Ride
    old Toyotas

Good going. Probably would've done the same. People need to stop being so clueless when driving.

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

I always pick up their butts and give it back to them. People who litter seriously irk me.
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

My Ride
    Audi 5000 QT

i smoke but i dont throw them out the window. i have a ash tray in my car with a air tight lid. so it dosnt stink up my car. once its half full i empty it at a red light or in the parking lot HA..JK.. no i always throw them in the garbage when i clean out my car.. usually once a week or every other week.. but i see many many people toss the cigs out the window. even once seen a police man smoking in his car and toss it out the window.. i had a bit of a laugh at that

www.boostedalberta.com
    =[[Beyonds Dirtiest Daily Driver]]=
    Originally posted by dj_rice
    OOP or whatever that Out of Province Inspection is called

My Ride
    2GR-FE Hethel, 14W246, 13W251, 06NC, 02Aerio

I feel your pain! not your lucky day today. but hope the small burn will heal good!
    Insurance Pro

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast