Quantcast
Lookin for some PT work. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Lookin for some PT work.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Default Lookin for some PT work.

Lookin for some weeknight work, just to do on the side as I work during the day, bank hours. Need some more money for car plans. Cannot be fast food or anything like that, would never stoop to that point, I'm not that hard off, just something to make a few hun a month to pay my bills and that way my main paycheque just sits in the bank.

Dont wanna work weekends if I dont have to, maybe 3 nights a week, 5-10 type stuff. If anyone hears of anything lemmie know. I have good people skills, good phone persona and such, and would prefer if its south of say Chinook center.
    Travel

My Ride
    cd7 coupe

try applying @ Co-op they'll hire you so fast

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by Mx6GtTurbo
    try applying @ Co-op they'll hire you so fast
    Y'know thats funny, I've actually concidered that. Pays decent apparantly too.
    Travel

My Ride
    NC1

I don't think you'd be interested in gas station type jobs. How about delivering grub? Pizza drivers are always in demand and they pay well too. You could probably easily exceed $1000 by doing that. I know of a certain someone who works less hours and makes that amount
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    NC1

And the earnings are no BS either because they were documented for one year and even the slowest month netted $700-800. All this for less than 15 hours of work a week!!!!

Most places also pay cash so I honestly think this is your best bet, just helping you out.

Cheers!
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    GTI

I was thinking about pizza delivery, but damn those kms probably rack up fast.

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

Domino's Pizza was hiring for pizza delivery, the one on 17th ave right next to Western. I think its was $14/hour or $15/hour starting, this was about almost a month ago. Still great pay, Sorry I don't remember if it was 14 or 15.

My Ride
    Whiney '02 WRX

I was alos considering a pizza job, but i don't want to rack up km's on my precious engine for a couple bucks...

Last edited by kaput; 03-13-2019 at 12:26 AM.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

yeh, the reason I need money is for my car, I dont wanna be spending the money I'm making fixing it. :tongue: I'll think about it tho, thanks for the imput MB
    Travel

My Ride
    Whiney '02 WRX

Originally posted by kaput

Don't you drive a Firefly/wRims?
    Lol, i used to... Check the "what i drive" part for clarification...

Sport Chek. The comission you make over the winter can be killer. I remember this girl I worked with, part timer cause she was still in school. During the christmas season, one day she raked in something like $60/hr. Worked like 5 hours and made $300 in commission. That's pretty rare, but if you're decent, you'd be looking at $15-$20/hr. AND you get pro deals on top of that. That and the discount made it all worth while.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Originally posted by lint
    Sport Chek. The comission you make over the winter can be killer. I remember this girl I worked with, part timer cause she was still in school. During the christmas season, one day she raked in something like $60/hr. Worked like 5 hours and made $300 in commission. That's pretty rare, but if you're decent, you'd be looking at $15-$20/hr. AND you get pro deals on top of that. That and the discount made it all worth while.
    If you know anything about skis you'll make a good amount. Before christmas and boxing day are awesome too. Even if you just work for nov/december you'll make a lot of cash. Unfortunately they've already ran their training sessions for the ski season but they'd probably still hire you up cause I know a lot of locations are desperate.

My Ride
    Whiney '02 WRX

Its not as good as youd think, but this season is decent...

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by davidI

If you know anything about skis you'll make a good amount. Before christmas and boxing day are awesome too. Even if you just work for nov/december you'll make a lot of cash. Unfortunately they've already ran their training sessions for the ski season but they'd probably still hire you up cause I know a lot of locations are desperate.
    Actually I used to ski for Nordica and am a Licenced Ski Tech. Willing to bet I know more about skis and boards than most of their sales force :P Sport Chek is a joke for knowledgeable sales people.

I walked in and asked them if they had any left handed badminton rackets and racket ball nets. Buddy ran all over the store, and asked his manager who in turn called 3 locations.

Sorry Sir, we seem to be all out.

I did the same a week later except looking for Left handed Lacrosse gear.
    Travel

Originally posted by Ben

Actually I used to ski for Nordica and am a Licenced Ski Tech. Willing to bet I know more about skis and boards than most of their sales force :P Sport Chek is a joke for knowledgeable sales people.

I walked in and asked them if they had any left handed badminton rackets and racket ball nets. Buddy ran all over the store, and asked his manager who in turn called 3 locations.

Sorry Sir, we seem to be all out.

I did the same a week later except looking for Left handed Lacrosse gear.
    Indeed, but it's about selling it, not about whether you know what it is. And trust me, the majority of the customers there know less than the staff. People really need to do their homework first.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

I also neglected to mention I did 4 years of face to face selling and 2 years of cold calling with large sucess.
    Travel

My Ride
    '21 F150 Lariat Nardo Grey

Originally posted by max_boost
    I don't think you'd be interested in gas station type jobs. How about delivering grub? Pizza drivers are always in demand and they pay well too. You could probably easily exceed $1000 by doing that. I know of a certain someone who works less hours and makes that amount

Originally posted by max_boost
    And the earnings are no BS either because they were documented for one year and even the slowest month netted $700-800. All this for less than 15 hours of work a week!!!!

Most places also pay cash so I honestly think this is your best bet, just helping you out.

Cheers!
    Fo' shizzle!!

Ben you won't be able to get the hours you want at Co-Op.. as a casual worker you have to be available anytime on weekends and usually at least 1-2 shifts a week during the day.. after their agreement the whole deal with casual workers got revamped.. since you used to be able to work just weekends when you were a casual worker.

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

^^^

Co-op can suck my fat fucking cock... Muthafuckers... Worst job I have ever had... DON'T do it Ben... you might aswell bend over right now...
    I don't know why I stayed there for almost 2 years pushing peoples groceries...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast