Quantcast
Why do so many young girls think having a kid is easy? Easy like spreading their legs - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do so many young girls think having a kid is easy? Easy like spreading their legs

Default Why do so many young girls think having a kid is easy? Easy like spreading their legs

It makes me sick really, so many young girls who think having a kid is easy and totally under estimate the responsibility when you have one. "Oh ya, my child support will pay for them" "My parents will pay for them and watch them"

They have them even though they're not ready for them. They will have their first baby at 16-17, then have another one 2-3 years later! This girl who is 20 who lives on my street has 2 kids and planning a 3rd! But the thing is, she has no $ to raise them, so then she has to rely on her parents to do that which is completely unfair to their parents.

She even put up an ad on kijiji lol, I just saw it this morning.

shyla
    hello im a 20 year old single mother of a 2 1/5 year old son im in college from 8-1230 mon fri and no where will hire from 1-5 on weekdays im in desperate need of cash for groceries and toilet paper if you do not want your bottles or through them in your blue bins could you please call me and i will come take them away then you will know they will go to a small family who needs the money thank you please call me at anytime 403-629-7888 (also text) if i do not answer please leave your address and when and where i can pick them up thank you very much sincerley, shyla
    Last edited by copynpaste; 07-14-2009 at 04:12 PM.

My Ride
    SR20 240sx / 2002 Jeep

because nowadays if your a girl that has been knocked up the government pays for almost everything.... and the girl gets a free-ride.

my sister for instance.... government pays for her school because shes a single mother... government pays about 80% of the cost of daycare, and the government pays everything but 200/month for her rent. ontop of that she recieves child support.
    Last edited by S13_Ryan; 07-14-2009 at 04:11 PM.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

20 year old with 2 kids, one when she was 15 and she's able to go to college still? Nice lol.

Originally posted by S13_Ryan
    because nowadays if your a girl that has been knocked up the government pays for almost everything.... and the girl gets a free-ride.

Originally posted by S13_Ryan

my sister for instance.... government pays for her school because shes a single mother... government pays about 80% of the cost of daycare, and the government pays everything but 200/month for her rent. ontop of that she recieves child support.
    True, and an awful lot of girls/women abuse this!

My Ride
    Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 08

frick, tell the dude to wear a condom, or take the pill already!!

Default Re: Why do so many young girls think having a kid is easy? Easy like spreading their legs

Haha that kijiji ad is so hurtin'.

reiteration
    "I don't have money for toilet paper ... call my cell"

My Ride
    Blue boy

How can she afford a cell lol

Originally posted by G-ZUS
    How can she afford a cell?
    Priorities. Baby's daddy gots to call to arrange child support payment right?

and afford texting.

Well, I don't care if the government pays for all her living using my tax dollars, it's not like she's living like Kate+8 style. She's got to post on kijiji for other ppl's bottles and such. She's really going to pay for the rest of her life for decisions she's made at such a young age.

Any pics?

My Ride
    My Car

cuz young ass holes think its cooler to be loose then be a virgen

Originally posted by Euro838

Any pics?

My Ride
    NC1

to the pics and free ride.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

go by some of the high schools...wow, lots of young moms.

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Did no one notice how she said 2 1/5 years old.

My Ride
    wrx wagon

Who really cares? They're the ones that are ruining their own lives. Everyone knows by about age 8 that having sex ---> babies. If you're too dumb/lazy/horny to bother with a rubber or pill, then you deserve it.
    The only sad thing about it is the children often don't get raised very well, but not all teenage parents are bad parents. At least this one is showing a bit of responsibility.

My Ride
    07' Balt SS

Originally posted by a social dsease
    Who really cares? They're the ones that are ruining their own lives. Everyone knows by about age 8 that having sex ---> babies. If you're too dumb/lazy/horny to bother with a rubber or pill, then you deserve it.
    The only sad thing about it is the children often don't get raised very well, but not all teenage parents are bad parents. At least this one is showing a bit of responsibility.
    This. Except its getting worse, costing more tax dollars. The amount of 13-17 year olds that are literally whoring themselves out in my town (of 3000 people) is sick.

Ironic coming from someone named social disease as well :P.

My Ride
    Audi 5000 QT

young girls want kids because they for one think they are the cuttest thing ever ( that they are) but they only know from seeing the good things about babies, they dont see the sleepless nights, the sick babies that need to be held 99% of the time, the big costs of children, They need to realize that they will be in charge of the health, finacial and the well being of this child for at least 18 years.

But soon they will find out life isnt all peaches n cream with babies.. trust me i got 2 of them both under 3. and im only 22.. but both were planned. And we are set enough to support both of them without placing kijiji adds or mooching off the government..

www.boostedalberta.com
    =[[Beyonds Dirtiest Daily Driver]]=
    Originally posted by dj_rice
    OOP or whatever that Out of Province Inspection is called

My Ride
    2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited

Fuck. I remember going to Market Mall with my friend and we were eating and behind us were 2 teenagers with babies. They couldn't have been older than 17. After eating, we were leaving the mall and saw like 9 or 10 chicks, all with strollers, all under 18. It was ridiculous.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast