Quantcast
Official Short-term Investments Thread - Page 1618 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1618 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 1608 1617 1618 1619 1628 ... LastLast
Results 32,341 to 32,360 of 35560

Thread: Official Short-term Investments Thread

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Added order in @ 18.75 JNUG to average up if it hits that.

My Ride
    a tank

bte

while oil looks steady and can continue to extend and move higher, I just feel energy share hasnt really taken off like it should, it could still very well do this. but I am exiting all my energy shares here. Bte has two count a very bullish 1-2, 1-2 setup or a deeper wave 2 correction back under 3.00. I also want to see oil back test the 60-61.5 area so will take this risk for a better re-entry.

after all my focus is not with the energy sector right now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Added order in @ 18.75 JNUG to average up if it hits that.
    that is a pretty high target. if 5 wave is indeed completed, I see Jnug back in the 16s
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

mux

this is my current count. either a 1-2, 1-2 wave 3 is about to get underway or one more leg down to complete (c) of (ii) and if gold/miners have topped and a steeper correction entails, then the alt count would probably make more sense

either scenario I think one has to HODL at this point

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

usas (usa.to)

posting the chart in USD since it clearly show that it broke the down flag channel. This is my current count which is extremely bullish, this stock is also my heaviest holding of the 5 miners I have. a serious of 1-2, price really needs to get going. the recent action 5 waves off the low of wave ii can mirror the same wave 1 move off 0.50 (circle green) no one says it has to correct deeply, sub 2 can be shallow. If it does come back down to the 3.50 here that is another opportunity to add otherwise it is HODL for me. looking to hold this until at least 10-20 dollars before I even think about taking profit.

Yes there is always a bearish case, for example if gold's breakout is fake and gold actually comes down to 10k for example, then this will paint a very bearish picture for all PMs, technically USAS needs to break below 3.00 then 2.50 and target below 2.00. I do not prefer to see this as since the 2016 bottom, miners has been correcting side ways for a year and some even more depending on what stock you hold, this really test the patience even the best of traders.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRex View Post
    that is a pretty high target. if 5 wave is indeed completed, I see Jnug back in the 16s
    Boo, low was 18.94. Didn't get my order in, but rest of my JNUG from 14.25 still there. Boom 20!

My Ride
    a tank

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    Boo, low was 18.94. Didn't get my order in, but rest of my JNUG from 14.25 still there. Boom 20!
    Grads if you are still handing on. I think it is still working on it's 5th wave up. Once it gets into these 5th wave, while it can certainly can keep extending the risk of topping is quite common, I try to stay away from leverage. I prefer to see it swing back to the 16s area which is wave 3/4 range for a better risk/reward before jumping on board.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

one thing I have noticed.

I like to pay attention to the gdx to gld ratio and so far it correlates to the action on gdx itself pretty closely. Since gdx looks like it just completed 5 waves up and the wave 2 pull back has probably started, I cant help but look at the ratio and see that the 5 waves was actually completed earlier, wave 2 is in and now wave 1 of 3 is in progress.

If this comparo holds true, there is a very uber bullish setup happening, meaning the pull back today could be extremely mild and could bottom tomorrow or may have already bottomed. If this is so, it would breakout impulsively because this is a 1-2, 1-2.

This will be the uber bullish count if miners dont come down further to test the previous range between 23-23.8 this week

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Horse

one thing I have noticed.

I like to pay attention to the gdx to gld ratio and so far it correlates to the action on gdx itself pretty closely. Since gdx looks like it just completed 5 waves up and the wave 2 pull back has probably started, I cant help but look at the ratio and see that the 5 waves was actually completed earlier, wave 2 is in and now wave 1 of 3 is in progress.

If this comparo holds true, there is a very uber bullish setup happening, meaning the pull back today could be extremely mild and could bottom tomorrow or may have already bottomed. If this is so, it would breakout impulsively because this is a 1-2, 1-2.

This will be the uber bullish count if miners dont come down further to test the previous range between 23-23.8 this week

say it aint so. I just got into JDST. hopefully miners drop a bit more tomorrow just for me to cash out

Quote Originally Posted by s_havinga View Post
    So is everyone straight out of PONY? I am holding a position at $2.36- every time I think of selling I look at the chart and think "it's gotta pop one of these days" but with the strong run in most of my energy shares and PONY staying stagnant, I'm losing faith.
    i'm out, if it goes under $2, i'll buy back in. IMO $2 range was probably a steal, but I also thought 2.50 was a steal, and under $4, and under $5 if you track back far enough.

Winter was when i was expecting pony to rebound, and if it count rebound in winter, I dont see share prices going up much until next fall/winter unless a miracle happens. If you're thinking of dumping it for a loss, I would wait until q4 though. they'll likely turn a decent profit, people will notice for about 30 seconds that its very cheap for a profitable company and potentially go crazy with buying; you might get another 50+ cent spike or something like last quarter.

My Ride
    is broken

WHOO!! AMD is back in the black for me. Here's hoping it can break out of the low 12s and into the 13s.

My Ride
    a tank

all crypto shares recovered sharply, I was so close in doubling some of the position yesterday. Had to get back in hive.to as it is looking very bullish and 5 waves off the low, correct then wave 3.

final hurdle need to see hive break above the red neckline and give us the larger 5th wave

Last edited by SilverRex; 01-18-2018 at 09:44 AM.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

gdx tagging the 50EMA, going to take 1 position in Jnug
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

gdxj

here is my uber bullish count if the comparo I posted earlier rings true. expecting this is either the begining of a extended 5th wave or the start of wave 3 (now 2 of 3). I can see one more micro wave down for a false breakdown to fill the gap under 34.20.

already added one position. the alt count is that price is in a much larger wave 2 down targeting 33.20 and below. I will just add another position. the risk at this point is greater for not being in play. imo

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

getting pretty quiet. miners/gold. while the expectation is to see a healthy wave 2 drop 3-5% from current levels. in which case I add another leverage position, but if it bottoms right around here and turns around and makes a new high this may be melt up signal for the entire PM complex. so stay vigilant
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

gold

daily chart, as you can see it has broken the rising channel and also MACD negative divergence. Generally would expect price to correct back to the 1280-1300 area for wave 2 bottom. So if melt up needs to start, it has to get back above 1333 and stay there. I will daily up up leverage position if price does come down.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

hive.to

Confirmed, we have 5 waves off the low. I believe the low should hold and technically completed the correction as wave (C) was lower than wave (A). the last hurdle is to see it break above the 4.04 area, and I have begin to appreciate the sideway grind of these types of correction because similar to ripple, once the wall breaks the momentum are usually absurd. Now we will see if wave 5 will extend further up but do expect a wave 2 pull back with the possibility of backtesting the red neckline breakout at some point. Hive will be the heaviest holding on my crypto portfolio. Either you believe in this technology or not. I think the risk to reward (similar to 2000 when one invest in internet companies) some will succeed and many dont. the one that do succeed will probably give us an anamzing return in the 50-100x in the coming decade. so get in and HODL. most have completed a major wave 1 and correcting quite abit (wave 2) the next cycle is the one you want to be in.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

Mara

another one I am holing. was hoping to see price under 3.00 to add, but the recent patent acquisition news has given it life and possible bottom (like hive) also in place. added a 2nd position here during the pull back hoping this is the wave 2 and backtesting.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

ICON

was suggested by a friend to take a position in this stock. after 1.5 decade and a clear 5 waves up, it has came all the way back down near the low once again. purely technical and speculative. I am going to drop some beer money in this and just forget about it and see where this goes a few years from now. A possible 10-100x if it pans out.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride

ICON

was suggested by a friend to take a position in this stock. after 1.5 decade and a clear 5 waves up, it has came all the way back down near the low once again. purely technical and speculative. I am going to drop some beer money in this and just forget about it and see where this goes a few years from now. A possible 10-100x if it pans out.
    Lol damn. Looking at all the brands they manage, there are some OG brands on there. Might get 500 shares for fun.

My Ride
    a tank

it will be interesting to see what happens this weekend if there is a US gov shut down at play here. technically gold is knocking on the massive multi year reverse head and shoulder neckline around 1344, this will be the 4th attempt to breakout. which will be a Ro4 breakout (very signirficant) it has been hanging around here refusing to roll over as expected. I wonder if we will get a gap up above 1344 next week for the entire PM complex will have it's fire lid under it
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

Page 1618 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 1608 1617 1618 1619 1628 ... LastLast