Quantcast
Official Short-term Investments Thread - Page 1620 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1620 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 1610 1619 1620 1621 1630 ... LastLast
Results 32,381 to 32,400 of 35560

Thread: Official Short-term Investments Thread

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Going to try to daytrade LABD today. Heavily oversold.
    Edit: Got in at 3.17 with extremely tight stop.

Also, watching to see what dollar and gold is doing and may get rid of all my leveraged miners today.
    Last edited by Disoblige; 01-23-2018 at 09:12 AM.

My Ride

Quote Originally Posted by zhao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As for that turd blgv, 14 cents, looks kinda juicy at that price and I was tempted to tripple down on it today.. I could see it tracing back in to the 20s pretty easily on any half decent sounding fluff news, but I have a feeling tomorrow is probably another red day for it. I'd like to see it show some signs of bottoming out like hs did from wed to Friday last week.
    I'd love to see it hit single digits closer to the $0.05 private placement and then I'll throw some more in there. But at this point I have no faith, lol.
    Also it would be nice if they had a better website.

2/4 of the speculative plays are in the black. For now...
    Last edited by Disoblige; 01-23-2018 at 09:42 AM.

My Ride
    is broken

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 324
Size:  58.2 KB

Ok, If PONY doesn't double bottom from here I will eat my hat.

Quote Originally Posted by zhao View Post
    NEPTUNE DASH CRP: so my quick DD on this shows that I have a friend that lives across the street from their toronto location. Their toronto location is a condo... at least it's the 30th floor.
    Interesting but also, didn't throw enough money at it, basically gambling on something like this below $1. If it hits $1.50, great, if not, fun while it lasted.

My Ride
    a tank

Hive.to

while we have 5 waves up and 3 waves down and it could easily be ready to make a wave 3 move from here, I am being mindful of that gap just under 3.00 and it could very easily give us another 5 waves down for a deeper correction. I will do nothing here but will add if it get under 3.00

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

abx.to

looking at big cap Barrick. All is ready, we had our 5 waves up and 3 waves down. Now Gold needs to do its thing and give us that big breakout we've all been waiting for like since last year.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    I'd love to see it hit single digits closer to the $0.05 private placement and then I'll throw some more in there. But at this point I have no faith, lol.
    Also it would be nice if they had a better website.

2/4 of the speculative plays are in the black. For now...
    Bottom might be in today. Looks good from my point of view hitting 12 early and slowly climbing back to 14. Next day or 2 will prove that theory right or wrong, and then it'll be up I think. Agreed on no faith but I expect/suspect some market manipulation on this. I'm expecting it to go up within a week, maybe not to 20, but to stay above its low at 12 and maybe get close to 20 again.

No facts supporting that except These are dog shit stocks on a pump and dump exchange. We had the pump, we had the dump, now we see if it's rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by mr2mike View Post
    Interesting but also, didn't throw enough money at it, basically gambling on something like this below $1. If it hits $1.50, great, if not, fun while it lasted.
    Ya basically who knows. One good thing I liked was a chairman at btl is the key player here, so some potential at least for hype. Btl is a real company.

So this thing is down at open today but I wouldn't be surprised if it broke a dollar in a month. iPos on hype stuff seems to trend: ipo, up big, down big day 1. Down for a bit, then take off

My Ride
    a tank

Gold never broke 1328 and so my bullish bias was intact. doubled up my Jnug this morning in the 17s, also had 10% cash pushed it all into abx under 18. My PMs are lock and loaded. with the US dollar breaking down, will see if gold can make a real break out here. will watch closely in case it becomes a head fake.

Setting a mental stop under gdx 23.79 and jung under 18. if these areas are taking out, then I have to quickly switch to correction not done and this rise is but a counter trend wave (b) with lower low ahead next week.
    Last edited by SilverRex; 01-23-2018 at 02:31 PM.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

more DD on dash.

Maybe it matters or maybe it doesn't, but their toronto 'office' (res condo) was bought for just over 400k by a name that I can't find any association with the company. I figure its a rental, and a cheap one at that.

My Ride

Holding miners strong for now. Not reducing any yet. Was tempted to reduce at open this morning but still comfortable with my position and size.

And...
    Wow HIP. They got pwned. Trading still halted. This thing likely to go under $1.00 soon IMO.

My Ride
    a tank

GOLD

Gold

I am sure everyone already know this. gold big picture, imo.this is the signal I have been waiting for, a Ro4 ih&s neckline breakout above 1344. I think it is HODL.time until gold at least makes it to the upper rising channel (orange) or just beneath the previous multi support zone at 1532., the upper target from this multi.year breakout now targets 1678. Similar to how oil had a similar neckline break targeting 65-75 (and oil has already hit 65).

I may try to trade the swings with leverage on pull backs and I can see once it finds a short term top it may wish to back test the neckline breakout which will give us another good re-entry zone.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    4Runner

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    Holding miners strong for now. Not reducing any yet. Was tempted to reduce at open this morning but still comfortable with my position and size.

And...
    Wow HIP. They got pwned. Trading still halted. This thing likely to go under $1.00 soon IMO.
    I got destroyed by HIP this morning, seems like it will go down 1$ especially after the news that they arent merging anymore since of the CMED deal went through with ACB. CMED +15-16% HOLY!

Quote Originally Posted by Mostwanted View Post
    CMED +15-16% HOLY!
    You haven't traded pot stocks very long if you think that's a massive gain.

My Ride
    a tank

Gold officially broke above the previous intermediate swing high. this should keep the cycle counters happy
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    TRD Pro

Dash certainly isnt looking very good right now.. sole negative performer in my Quest account currently. Frig.

As for the condo address, may business use a 'virtual' address to register their business..very common. (I run a business centre, its a mainstay of our business)

My Ride
    4Runner

Quote Originally Posted by mr2mike View Post
    You haven't traded pot stocks very long if you think that's a massive gain.
    Anything over 7% for me is huge, since im a day trader

My Ride

So, this is a real test haha. Sell half of my leveraged miners, or HODL. Again, I always find it most difficult to hold.
    Would be nice if miners run up like Biotech. I want to see JNUG act like LABU

Quote Originally Posted by R-Audi View Post
    Dash certainly isnt looking very good right now.. sole negative performer in my Quest account currently. Frig.

As for the condo address, may business use a 'virtual' address to register their business..very common. (I run a business centre, its a mainstay of our business)
    i think it actually looks very good from a movement point of view. We'll see where it sits in a few days, but I might throw some money at it if it gets cheaper and/or levels out. IPO share prices often act like a springboard regardless of whats going on.

I'm actually not too worried about the condo address either, because with hte nature of the business they are in does it really matter? Microsoft operated out of a motel so shitty it wished it was a motel 6. THey also do have a real office address in vancouver..... but its probably <1000 sq feet.

The big thing I like is the co-founder of BTL (proven blockchain company) is a part of this, as well as some other key players.

They also claim to have about 17million worth of coins and 3 million in cash on hand.
    They're mining coins at the rate of $15000 a day, and will come close to doubling that shortly. thats 5-10 million a yaer in revenue at current prices, i assume of which abig chunk is profit.
    market cap is 40-50million.
    already it looks better than any MJ company out there for financials.

Not the worst looking company.

My Ride

I may double down on DASH if it goes lower.

Page 1620 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 1610 1619 1620 1621 1630 ... LastLast