Official Short-term Investments Thread - Page 1614 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1614 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 1604 1613 1614 1615 1624 ... LastLast
Results 32,261 to 32,280 of 35560

Thread: Official Short-term Investments Thread

My Ride
    TL

Quote Originally Posted by JfuckinC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Weed stocks are fucked lol... Bought some HIP last week for .90, then more yesterday for 1.98, today it's 3.11. Only a small amount though cause i have a bunch of money tied up in N, which is at a trading Halt
    still no word when it's gonna unhalt?

My Ride
    a tank

Gold is coming down finally.

would be ideal to see if fill a gap in around 1301. if it can backtest 1300 or below I will be interested in entering Jnug again.

Natgas can go both ways. I have a position around 2.8, will use 2.77 as my stop. taking a bet that if natgas has some big upside moves, it is working off a 1-2, 1-2 so breaking below 2.77 will invalidate this pattern.

Bte.to doubled up my position with stops below 3.7, it really needs to jump here otherwise if oil cannot hold the 62 area and a bigger correction begins, this will limit energy shares ability to rally in a wave 3 sequence.

Pony. after it breaching below 2.45 and taking out my small position. it has since made new lows as well as another daily swing low. If first you dont succeed, try again. throwing another beer money position in this for fun.
    Last edited by SilverRex; 01-09-2018 at 10:06 AM.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Touareg, Cayenne, 944s

There seems to be a huge risk appetite in the market right now. Maybe it's everyone who felt they missed out on the Bitcoin craze, but pot stocks seem like a very quickly inflating bubble. The volatility is insane and every day I think "Is it time to get out?" but then it rockets up another 10%. As long as the hype in the public and the media continues to build, I think we're going to see this pattern continue... hopefully not as crazy though. I can't play the swings very well, so I'm just going to ride it out until the spring and reassess.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Quote Originally Posted by JustinL View Post
    There seems to be a huge risk appetite in the market right now. Maybe it's everyone who felt they missed out on the Bitcoin craze, but pot stocks seem like a very quickly inflating bubble. The volatility is insane and every day I think "Is it time to get out?" but then it rockets up another 10%. As long as the hype in the public and the media continues to build, I think we're going to see this pattern continue... hopefully not as crazy though. I can't play the swings very well, so I'm just going to ride it out until the spring and reassess.
    It's all good until it's not (although might not matter much since a lot of people will be in decent profits). Like I have said in another thread, everyone and their mom is trading these days in these and most don't even do any research or give it too much thought other than hope it keeps rising. It's almost as bad as bitcoin, except a lot of people who talk about bitcoin don't even have an account to trade it. Watch some people who are new to trading and only invested in weed get burnt elsewhere later because all they did was win and don't really have much experience on losing.

My Ride
    a tank

mux.to

using this as an indicator for the sector. Now that gold is finally correcting, would love to see gold find support some where between 1280-1300. and mux looks to having a perfect 5 wave off the low, now also now tracing out a 3 wave ABC correction. My own bias is to see gold make a huge move after the correction is done just like mux and other similar stocks in the mining complex.

gdx/gdxj RSI is also approaching oversold on the daily chart. if the December was a real first leg up rally. It should not stay oversold for long

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

Blgv went down to 20ish and rebounded a bit. I bought in at 21 on the way down. Mj stock are fucked and I'm with you Justin on "this has gotta be the top..., wtf another 10% day for the big guys!?!?". I've been saying that every week for months lol.

Today mj stocks are really wonky too. Lots of suspensions: hvst is another that's been frozen all day. I feel things are heading to a crash sooner rather then later. I also agree gtfo before legalization. Me personally I think enough people are saying that you will want to gtfo way before legalization. I'm basically trading mj as every entry may be the one the crash happens on now.

My Ride

Still waiting for $0.19 on BLGV

The market is pricing in that MJ is going to be legal this July. If news comes out that this will be delayed, you better GTFO ASAP because there will be a massive short term dump.

If you guys think this is crazy, just wait until US market progresses. It will make Canada's run look like an appetizer.

My Ride
    a tank

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    Still waiting for $0.19 on BLGV

The market is pricing in that MJ is going to be legal this July. If news comes out that this will be delayed, you better GTFO ASAP because there will be a massive short term dump.

If you guys think this is crazy, just wait until US market progresses. It will make Canada's run look like an appetizer.
    I see the Legalization day being the sell signal of all time. buy on rumor and sell on news. this sector I think will continue to get new buyers every day until the process completes.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

Quote Originally Posted by ickyflex View Post
    HIP has been nuts haha
    Fuck shoulda sold this morning at 3.15 haha.. It's impossible to tell what to do.

My Ride

On BLGV:

Equity Funding
    Funding of blockchain developments and other initiatives will be from working capital including a note receivable, expected warrant exercises, and an additional equity funding. As previously announced on October 17, 2017 the Company, in addition to USD $1.4 million already received, has a receivable promissory note of USD $1.4 Million (approximately CAD $1.75 million) from Cartesian Capital Group-controlled Intercontinental Potash Corp (USA). This amount is due January 8, 2018. In addition to working capital, there are outstanding 20,236,666 warrants exercisable at CAD $0.08 maturing on March 1, 2018. If fully exercised, these in-the-money warrants will provide an additional CAD $1,618,933.

Further, the Company intends to raise additional funds and has price protection for equity securities by way of a unit offering at CAD $0.05 a unit, which was obtained on December 1, 2017. The Company intends to raise up to CAD $4,000,000 by issuing units at a price of CAD $0.05 per unit, each unit consisting of one common share and one common share purchase warrant, each warrant entitling the holder to purchase an additional common share at CAD $0.18 per warrant for a period of one year from the date of issue. The Company expects such financing to be completed no later than January 10, 2018. It is also expected that additional funds up to USD $12.2M will be received from Cartesian Capital Group controlled Intercontinental Potash Corp. (USA) from New Mexico water sales. Those anticipated revenues are in connection with the Water Royalty, as more particularly described in the Company’s press release of October 17, 2017.

My Ride
    a tank

natgas

as suspected, natgas has so far rallied off the bottom of the blue box beautifully. I end up having two position now averaging 2.77 which as I mention this morning will be my stop. I hope this new attempt is the real deal, breaking above 3.00 follow by 3.09 and onto 3.20

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

Anyone Invested in Kodak Phot... i mean BlockChain Crypto Currency? haha

My Ride
    a tank

bte.to

I had a position back in late December during the micro sub wave 4 pull back, after what appears to be a false breakout, price is back in correction. I added one more position in the 3.8s so now averaging 3.77. will be setting my stop below 3.70, price managed to move higher thanks to the 63 dollar oil today. however the action remains weak imo. it could potentially spell another 5 waves down to hit the lower end of the blue box. So it really depends what oil does from here on. if it takes my position out, I will most likely not play this sector any more as I feel there are better opportunities elsewhere.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Touareg, Cayenne, 944s

Quote Originally Posted by JfuckinC View Post
    Anyone Invested in Kodak Phot... i mean BlockChain Crypto Currency? haha
    Yeah, WTF is this?!

Unrelated note: I'm thinking of starting a company that heats my MJ greenhouses with a crypto currency mining operation. Will probably go public... anyone think I could find investors on the public market? There's no assets and no revenue, but let's not that stand in the way.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Yeah, WTF is this?!

Unrelated note: I'm thinking of starting a company that heats my MJ greenhouses with a crypto currency mining operation. Will probably go public... anyone think I could find investors on the public market? There's no assets and no revenue, but let's not that stand in the way.
    If your burn rate isn’t over $50mm, I don’t want it!

My Ride

Fuck BLGV. Didn't want to give me $0.19, so maybe I dodged a bullet there.

Yeah, WTF is this?!

Just make sure your corporation has the words blockchain and MJ and it will sky rocket even with no assets or revenues.

I got the land, the power and the water to start a grow op anyone want to start a publically traded company with me. You can be a CFO, I call dibs on CEO.

On BLGV:
    Ya but that's old news now so shouldn't affect short term share price. if financials made sense or were paid attention to for mj, acb would be worth a dollar, doja 5 cents, nf 3 cents, etc.

Plus that many shares actually isn't a lot based on the volume it does. Today it did 16million volume for example. All this mj stuff is garbage if you do some DD on it.

Fuck BLGV. Didn't want to give me $0.19, so maybe I dodged a bullet there.
    Potentially lol. If you'd cry if you lost money dont buy it, cuz the company is :S, but the hype is strong.

Page 1614 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 1604 1613 1614 1615 1624 ... LastLast