Official Short-term Investments Thread - Page 1605 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1605 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 1595 1604 1605 1606 1615 ... LastLast
Results 32,081 to 32,100 of 35559

Thread: Official Short-term Investments Thread

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    literally just came here to say thanks lol.

good time to sell or will it run more??? wish i got more than $1000 worth haha
    My pleasure! I still think there is some upside in holdi for the next 3-4 months. I was hoping for a $0.30-$0.35c exit, but I’m a dreamer.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

MAH @ 24 cents. Enjoying this run. If only PONY could make some progress...

My Ride
    a tank

I am waiting for Ripple to finally breakout. up 38% today. bought at 0.20, need to see it finally close above 0.30
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    XT6

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRex View Post
    hive doesnt seem to have any momentum despite bitcoin making headlines also heard they are releasing locked up shares, which does not help. Exiting my position at break even. will take a chance for a better entry if it does come down to the 1.6 area. Scaling into Jnug starting at 12.44
    I've been watching Hive closely that last few weeks. Was going to enter in a position at 3.15 but got gun shy... should of.

My hesitation is if you read their financials they spent something crazy like ~$25m which included $9m of assets and $16m of expense (asset which didn't qualify as one) for a couple future sites on a "best efforts" basis.

With the massive appreciation of ETH prices since they released their financials and considering they hold coins mined I can imagine they will have a significant MTM gain and lots of sales growth...

hive had a nice run today.

Pony did what i thought it would do... go down and down and down again lol, for no damn reason other than being canadian oil and gas in a NDP province next to a NDP province in a liberal country + not having any way to get its product to the market that gives it reliable pricing.... but its back to being a hell of a deal.

IMO there is a chance it tests a new low, possibly as low as 2.25..... but that would be really odd considering its profitable and was $10 last year. shit companies like sears that were 1-2 years away from total bankruptcy had similar graphs........ and pony isn't going bankrupt.... so should be a no brainer even at 2.68... if it hits 2.5x i'm buying, whether i have to sell a stock, or use my line of credit, or whatever, i'm doubling down. at that price, any decent news should trigger a spike just like we had with Q3 results. AECO prices are pretty shit this week, bute ven at these prices i think pony is still profitable. we should get a cold snap starting next week so AECO prices should go back up to 1.80+ then IMO (currently low 1s).

TV is trending up. few good things about this company right now:
    - zinc just fell under 200k tons stockpile on monday, another mental barrier. London metal exchange just went on record that almost all its stockpiles of zinc are currently in new orleans and most of it is dating from 08-10 and is in slab form with basically zinc's version of rust coating it. (this explains why the on warrant and cancelled warrants have been acting weird lately). zinc should be bullish again.
    -glencore (basically the debeers monopoly of the commodities zinc world) just went on record on tuesday saying that they will not be increasing production of zinc in 2018, and are actually expecting a reduction of production under their control. THis is extremely good news as at the current rate of zinc stockpile depletion. It is not likely anyone is going to be able to get a mine back online, or up and running in 2018. There are people trying, but its not a easy task and may actually be just smoke and mirrors to get investors money (thinking of an aussie mine specifically that was closed down for not being profitable nad is trying to make it again off the zinc hype train).
    - no new zinc has shown up on the market, so its possible the last of the hidden stockpiles has been exhausted, or whats left is waiting for zinc to hit a new high, which means its not going to tank prices before that happens, which means tv should see a big run up before its next minicrash.
    -trump has an infrastructure bill out in january, which should be good for using up more zinc.
    -production report is out in a month. zinc could spike to a new 5 year high any week from this point on. q4 is out in 2 months, and thx to one mine missing the deadline for q3 will have really wonky skewed numbers in the positive, which if caused q3 to tank the stock price, should cause q4 to spike the stock price from idiots not reading between the lines. i think we will see a new 52week high within about 2 months, and we might see it sooner then that.

My Ride
    a tank

Ripple

finally closed above 0.30 and technically broken out. Had my position in a 0.20 and so far im up 150%

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

Gold/miners

Looking for a repeat in this sector for a major bottom in december similar to 2015 and 2016. I have 2 position in Jnug avg price 12.48, got back into ipt.v and sil.v on the low and increased my position in usa.to and mux.to last week. Expecting a stronger rally from this sector with sentiment extremely bearish.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

bte.to

when bte looked like it was making a major wave 3 of 3 breakout, I caution the alt count as the rise look corrective in nature. and if 3.17 was broken it would mean it is looking for a larger degree wave (c) low. It may or may not break the previous wave (A) low under 2.9, but price is attractive in this region. confirmation that wave (c) of (ii) has been struck is to see price breaking back above 3.17 and turning it into support once again. the wave 3 of 3 move should be quite strong once this multi month correction ends.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Lariat

Sold all my teck.a today for a 46% gain
    _____ASP______

current ski quiver:
    park, all mtn 181 ON3P Kartel 98
    park,all mtn: 181 Armada AR7
    big mtn, pow: 185 Armada JJ

My Ride
    a tank

fcx

this one has been a long time home coming. 1-2, 1-2, and again 1-2. looks like the entry under 14 was a good one. break even will be my stop. if this breakout is real, I expect price will 3 steps up 1 step down and looking for the 20 area.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    is broken

My Ride
    0.8 L of Diesel fury

SilverRex - are you planning on holding XRP? Which exchange did you use to buy?

My Ride
    Family Hauler

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post
    Up 100% since posting. Doesn’t seem to be losing steam.
    God damn it i bought your biotech picks and they didnt workout, and i missed this one.

Son of a gun

My Ride
    a tank

Quote Originally Posted by el_fefes View Post
    SilverRex - are you planning on holding XRP? Which exchange did you use to buy?
    Ripple up over 250% since last friday. I use kraken exchange, got money in less than a week after opening an account. As for my strategy, I am not really sure, but since I did not invest a lot into this, I will most likely hold it as long as I can. if both BTC, ETH and LTC can produce gains of 400-1000% in a short period, why cant Ripple
    Last edited by SilverRex; 12-14-2017 at 09:42 AM.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Family Hauler

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post
    Selling marijuana stocks at this point in time is like selling oil stocks before a major war is about to break out in my opinion.
    Agreed, Im loaded up on WEED, HVST, THCX...

Once I have a bit of spare cash next year im dumping more into Tetra, Aphria, and maybe EMH or MJN... so many good ones if/when it gets legalized

Canadians first movers world wide.. could be big for long term

Quote Originally Posted by riander5 View Post
    Agreed, Im loaded up on WEED, HVST, THCX...

Once I have a bit of spare cash next year im dumping more into Tetra, Aphria, and maybe EMH or MJN... so many good ones if/when it gets legalized

Canadians first movers world wide.. could be big for long term
    Meh, I sold my acb stocks and made 4x my money, good enough for me.

My Ride
    Family Hauler

Quote Originally Posted by Chester View Post
    Meh, I sold my acb stocks and made 4x my money, good enough for me.
    No doubt, 400% return is nothing to scoff at. However if I were you id let some of those gains ride and reinvest the original capital if you arent convinced about the sector.

I made a quick 100% on 10k investment in WEED back when they popped from 7 to 14 or whatever... Wish i had kept that in the sector instead of re-investing into fucking oil and losing it all again

My Ride
    a tank

Gold

while I am fully invested in the gold/mining sector as if the low is in. However an alt count suggest it could still see one more wave lower. So even if this happens, nothing really changes. I am still expecting gold to be strong in 2018 as it is trying to complete it's YCL bottom. In the short term, I think this count is possible if gold breaks 1244 to the downside. And to invalidate this would be to see price break above 1270. Of course if gold can once again get back above 1300, it should be an uber bullish signal imo

Even if gold does make a lower low, there is a good chance miners wont. I expect miners to start leading gold again and the divergence has already started.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

Ripple now up over 300% since friday. Sick
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Family Hauler

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRex View Post
    Ripple now up over 300% since friday. Sick
    For absolutely no reason, after a massive multi month decline. Crypto is fucked

Page 1605 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 1595 1604 1605 1606 1615 ... LastLast